[4/14 UPDATE] Wartune Maintenance on 4/9 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [4/14 UPDATE] Wartune Maintenance on 4/9 @ 3:30 AM EDT

R2Games S1, S4, S14, S134, and S162 will be going offline for maintenance on Thursday, April 9th at 3:30 AM EDT (00:30 AM PDT, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
    • Added new system - Eudaemon
    • Added new system - Sacrifice
    • Added new dungeon - Elemental Forest
    • Added new equipment - Artifact and Halidom
    • Added new feature - Dimensional War PvP
    • Added new features to Farm
    • Added new mini game - Goodies Link
    • Keys are no longer required for entering the Purgatory Maze and Tormented Necropolis. Using 2 Crypt Keys (Purgatory Keys) will double your gains in the Tormented Necropolis (Purgatory Maze).
    • Enchanting sylph equipment no longer consumes Gold. Players will be compensated certain amounts of Gold following the maintenance on all servers.
    • Optimized the point system for the Sylph Arena.
    • Optimized the Dimensional War.

Note: Following the maintenance, players on the pre-launch servers will return to the starter area in the Wild.

Pre-launch Servers:
    • S1
    • S4, S6, S10, S12, S17, S38, S44, S56, S59, S74, S77
    • S14, S20, S23, S26, S29, S32, S35, S41, S47
    • S134, S137, S140, S143, S146, S149, S152, S155, S159, S186, S191, S196, S317, S320, S323, S326
    • S162, S165, S168, S171, S174, S177, S180, S183, S246, S250, S253, S255, S258, S261, S264

On the pre-launch servers, Jewel Hunt, Goodie Links, Fishing and Underground Palace Adventure will open on weekly turns. Each mini game will change Monday morning at 6:00 am.

And the patch is here............bugs anyone?

Comment

R2 really needs to hire some people that understand documentation. Adding a new system with out telling anyone what the heck it is strikes me as being totally arrogant and wastes an opportunity to actually give your players incentive to look forward to something special.
      Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

I'd really like to know what Eudaemon and Sacrifice are........

Comment

Originally posted by BarataYuda View Post
          I'd really like to know what Eudaemon and Sacrifice are........
          Well throwing Eudaemon into google gives a "Trading" port city, among other things, but eh, wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Well throwing Eudaemon into google gives a "Trading" port city, among other things, but eh, wishful thinking.
            WELL... there's a kind of market place(entrance on west side of market) in china, no? Don't recall what you could do there, but think there's some kind of "trading" there, but towards NPC?

Comment

Sounds interesting... I hope it could be useful for every players like me.. What will the new features in farm? I'm excited but I ain't looking forward to it... I don't wanna be disappointed in the end.. Oh well.... Sorry for the harsh word, Masters/Mentors... Gomenasai...

BlackLegion
              S304 Shadow Downs
              145K BR (Blessed) Female Knight
              The noisiest and friendly player in S304 Town

Comment

so 4v4 class wars style event new dungeon for gaining the stuff for red gear some new feature on the farm a new mini game that proberly gives stuff for advanced sylphs o.o

Comment

it's more likely Eudaemon (mythology), some sort of good spirit

not the trade thingy
                  Level 49 Archer
                  BR 150k

Comment

well.....hope someone will post guides for everything soon....or this new patch will be creepy
                    IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
                    Class:Mage
                    Level:80
                    Server:Scarstone-S274
                    Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
                    Guild:Genesis
                    The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
                      so 4v4 class wars style event new dungeon for gaining the stuff for red gear some new feature on the farm a new mini game that proberly gives stuff for advanced sylphs o.o
                      giving the fact that kids/guardians should be added soon enough after this patch....i trully do hope some of these things give materials for making they're gear....or the kids to begin with :P
                      IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
                      Class:Mage
                      Level:80
                      Server:Scarstone-S274
                      Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
                      Guild:Genesis
                      The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

Eudaemon, either it's trading place, or the special class,
                        or they've used the word daemon for tanks so could be tanks war.
                        [morfinnor]
                        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolove1234 View Post
                          giving the fact that kids/guardians should be added soon enough after this patch....i trully do hope some of these things give materials for making they're gear....or the kids to begin with :P
                          Uhm.....you do know how you are supposed to make kids i hope?....where i live kids dont come in shards, however they do take two types of materials

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
                            Wrong, the new dungeon not for red gear, but 9th and 10th pieces of gear (the things that go next to ring/medal) iirc there's an extra dungeon way later for red gear, if I'm not mistaken.

Farm feature is probably the graphic update/addition of house for kids, frankly don't see what else it could be.

And mini game should be the mahjong thing (matching tiles an stuff)

Comment

i thought the new dungeon was the 80 solo dungeon we been waiting forever...

Comment

Working...
                              X