Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000% World Prosperity is a event or pemanent, becouse before patch i had 72%?

Comment

• Originally posted by R235394546 View Post
      where can we find the *new* auction house and is it based on balens (non) only and not gold to auction off items
      There is no auction house... 7Roads said a while back that only chinese servers will have the auction house.

Comment

• Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
        this has been this game since day 1, if your not used to it by now, well ...
        Not since day 1. I played back when we had vouchers. It wasn't like this back then. All of this cashing stuff started when sylphs came into the game.

Comment

• players wonder why players leave game en masses, but answer is easy to find:

more and more time and ballens needed to stay in touch with top players, or ridicolous time needed to keep up with the worst cash players as a non cash player

hope all non cash players refuse to go to bg , tanks or even open up dimensions (since patch opened 2 dimensions to get the stolen by high br cash noobs, wich makes it complete worthless, cause dont spend time to do 1 or 2 lvls and then a high br su.cker comes to steal it with no problem)

even the new "troop" only supports high br cash naps cause seems to depend on br of player, so all lower players fall behind more and more. someday they will learn (or not learn) that cashers will only stay when they have enough low br players they can "dominate" so they can feel "uber" (not cause of skill cause here u just "buy" any skill, so dont be proud of that)

this new dimension war thing is biggest ** , could see the last brave layer attacking, the coward attacking with a br of 500k (wich is soooo brave cause i only have about 160k br) would like to know if dimension gets lost if i quit dimension while its not fully occupied or if it goes to the cash noob ?

also its not clear how they attack orfind a dimension to attack

like in wow its gettin mostly worse with new patches, since patch 3 high cash players quit our server (or just said it in global chat") hope this trend will go on so the game goes down, and the company sees what kind of ** they do

if noone noticed they also raised prize for the extra page in inv from 200 ballens to 400 ballens just to rip off players even more: bring more useless items that take weeks for noncashers to collect and make it impossible to get more inv slots
          Last edited by Froggster; 04-17-2015, 04:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mageic11 View Post
            Not since day 1. I played back when we had vouchers. It wasn't like this back then. All of this cashing stuff started when sylphs came into the game.
            When you missed like 2 months of game play and still catch up and now its impossible
            Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
            Maximizeâ„¢
            Guess whose back with trouble?
            ©S174

Comment

• i loved wartune when i started it about 3 years ago its was dam best game i play`d (online game) but after tanks started i get ****`t of more and more and and now dam farms with cows and pigs and other *** im really happy that i left game.

Comment

• hate hate hate the game now. if i wanted to play farmville i would so i am happy to announce that after 3 years i am done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Holyhaters View Post
                  hate hate hate the game now. if i wanted to play farmville i would so i am happy to announce that after 3 years i am done.
                  I play like once and rarely
                  Mostly after patch for some hours
                  Otherwise am here, giving not so wise pieces of advice and such
                  Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                  ©S174

Comment

• game more lag more delay = less productive; more events more quests to finish = more frustrations, not enough time & eventually many will quit & getting bored

Comment

• HI All!

Yes game lost a lot of it´s magic since new patch and all people who left....I understand them. I still keep on playing, but changed my strategy. Now it´s impossible to be close to cashers, non cashers like me have no chance even if you camp. So, what the hell, in our guild (4th ranked) there is no VIP or casher but we still have fun. We don´t care anymore about BR or Guild Battle or Arena. All those "Events" aren´t important anymore, also Battle Ground. Rankings, BR and those stuff aren´t important anymore for non cashers...even campers will disapear....
                      So THX R2 for change a really good game for a "ONLY FOR CASHERS" Game. It´s ok if you have to pay for some stuff, nothing is free in the world, and we have this game because of people who pay...but the diference now is tooooooooooooooooooo big....

Comment

• Originally posted by Froggster View Post
                        players wonder why players leave game en masses, but answer is easy to find:

more and more time and ballens needed to stay in touch with top players, or ridicolous time needed to keep up with the worst cash players as a non cash player

hope all non cash players refuse to go to bg , tanks or even open up dimensions (since patch opened 2 dimensions to get the stolen by high br cash noobs, wich makes it complete worthless, cause dont spend time to do 1 or 2 lvls and then a high br su.cker comes to steal it with no problem)

even the new "troop" only supports high br cash naps cause seems to depend on br of player, so all lower players fall behind more and more. someday they will learn (or not learn) that cashers will only stay when they have enough low br players they can "dominate" so they can feel "uber" (not cause of skill cause here u just "buy" any skill, so dont be proud of that)

this new dimension war thing is biggest ** , could see the last brave layer attacking, the coward attacking with a br of 500k (wich is soooo brave cause i only have about 160k br) would like to know if dimension gets lost if i quit dimension while its not fully occupied or if it goes to the cash noob ?

also its not clear how they attack orfind a dimension to attack

like in wow its gettin mostly worse with new patches, since patch 3 high cash players quit our server (or just said it in global chat") hope this trend will go on so the game goes down, and the company sees what kind of ** they do

if noone noticed they also raised prize for the extra page in inv from 200 ballens to 400 ballens just to rip off players even more: bring more useless items that take weeks for noncashers to collect and make it impossible to get more inv slots
                        Hm…which game should we move to since its apocalypse is imminent?
                        Divine Comedy 2(China version)
                        League of angels
                        That is the best I got
                        Anymore suggestions?
                        Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                        ©S174

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
                          League of angels
                          That is the best I got
                          Anymore suggestions?
                          League of Legends
                          DoTA online
                          Clash of Clans
                          Game of War
                          Outcast Odyssey

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
                            League of angels
                            That is the best I got
                            Anymore suggestions?
                            that's the best you got ? games like witcher , dragon age , metal gear , or even WoW ... and you still pick browser games

Comment

• LLOW

Comment

• pa sign mga dre:
                                )

Comment

Working...
                                X