This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Patch 4.0 - Part One

The highly anticipated Wartune 4.0 patch has arrived!

Click image for larger version

Name:	patch 4.0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	1769239

• Elemental Forest - New dungeon with even greater difficulty! Adjust your resistance and be prepared for a bunch of surprises. - More info.

• Farm - New and Improved Features including; Campfire Feast and various farm animals ready to be raised. Discover all this on the Farm! - More info.

• Sacrifice - Offer various rare Dimension items to the gods in return for godly rewards! - More info.

• Eudaemon - You’re no longer alone! Explore the world of Wartune with your all new Eudaemons. - More info.

• Dimension - Dimensions with new areas for you to explore, but don’t venture out too far! - More info.

• Goodies Link - Try this new mini game to be in with a chance to win fabulous prizes! - More info.

Elemental Forest

Elemental Forest includes two difficulty levels: Normal and Nightmare. Like all other dungeons, Elemental Forest can be found in the Hall of Heroes. Class advancement must be completed in order for you to enter the dungeon. Players may only enter the dungeon once per day.

Name:	5.jpg
Size:	660.7 KB
ID:	1710741

Boss I: Water Spirits, Cylon and Anze
    • Cylon – Physical Immunity
    • Anze – Magical Immunity

Players must defeat both in the same turn, otherwise the dead boss will be revived by the other in the next turn, restoring it to 100% HP.

Boss II: One of the following: [Fire] Laise, [Wind] Raylan or [Electro] Barao
    • [Fire] Laise: Deals Chaos to random enemy target, causing it to deal damage on one of its own members. Also decreases player’s Rage and Awakening points.
    • [Wind] Raylan: Deals Amnesia to random enemy target, preventing the target from using two skills (including Holy Seals and runes). Also decreases player’s rage and Awakening points.
    • [Electro] Barao: Inflicts damage over time and cannot be dispelled. Also increases damage with every attack, which also cannot be dispelled.

Note: The system will spawn the same boss if the player fails to defeat it.

Rewards
    • Normal: EXP, synthesis materials for Crest and Halidom, and rare equipment.
    • Nightmare: EXP, synthesis and upgrade materials for Halidom, and rare equipment.

Comment

Farm

Older Features
      • Tree of Ancients
      • Planting & Weeding
      • Sylph Cultivation
      • Marriage Tree
      • Unlock and upgrade your Farm

Name:	7.png
Size:	851.7 KB
ID:	1710742

Adjustments
      1. The display and layout of the Farm has been completely redone.
      2. New items for sale in the Farm Shop.
        • Added 4 animals: Cattle, Goat, Deer and Horse.
        • Added 4 new crops: Green Magic Grass, Blue Magic Grass, Red Magic Grass and Fresh Grass (used to feed the above animals)
      3. Total farmland has been increased to 18. All players will initially have 3 plots of land unlocked. An additional plot of land unlocks for every 5 levels you reach.
      4. Added 2 Pasture Areas. Area 1 can old Cattle and Goats, while area 2 can hold Deer and Horses. Each area can hold up to 9 animals at once.
      5. Further upgrade the Farm level for additional land and animals.

New Features

Animal Raising
      • Players can either spend Balens to speed up the growth of the animals or sell them.
      • Click the icons above an animal to manage them and be rewarded with Farm EXP, Friendliness and various items.
      • Both the owner and their friends can feed, collect, cure and comfort the animals.
      • Friends can collect your animals up to 100 times per day.

Collecting Animal Rewards
      • Feed the animals to collect Fresh Milk and for a chance to receive rare items. The Fresh Milk, rare items, and the crop yields from the 3 new Magic Grass items can then be used to make various Milk Teas via the new Magic Workshop building. The items may also be used to synthesize various Magic Boxes. See the new Magic Workshop building on the Farm for more details.
      • Earning from animals are affected by the Farm level and sickness of the animal, in which the effects are stackable. When collecting an animal that is in an anxious status, basic earnings will be decreased by 20%; and a sick status will decrease the basic earnings by 50%.

Comment

Sacrifice System

Name:	10.jpg
Size:	262.0 KB
ID:	1710743

Required Level: 55+

Daily Attempts: 3 for non-VIPs, 4 for VIP 1-5, 5 for VIP 6-9

How to Participate:
        • Enter the Temple of Eternity and click on the NPC to enter.

System Rewards
        • Players may be rewarded with various items including Mythic equipment, and Eudaemon and Sylph items.

Details:
        • Players will be rewarded for sacrificial offerings, which can be obtained from the Dimensional War.
        • Offerings are divided into 4 categories: Lesser (100 Balens), Basic (200 Balens), Greater (500 Balens) and Ancient (1000 Balens).
        • When making a sacrifice, players will randomly obtain 5 rewards.
        • Players will obtain God’s Blessing Points for each sacrifice, which can be used to increase God’s Blessing level and obtain even rarer rewards.

Comment

Eudaemons

Name:	Eudaemon1.png
Size:	407.4 KB
ID:	1710744

Required Level: 70+

Eudaemon Acquisition
          • Players may obtain a Eudaemon by speaking to the NPC God Timo.
          • Obtain Eudaemons by exchanging 5 Eudaemon Mark Shards from the Dimensional War.

Eudaemon Details
          Eudaemons can be set to follow the player’s character. Eudaemons can be deployed in battle and come in three different classes: hunters, knights, and mages.

Players may upgrade their Eudaemon using an item called Blood of Zeus. After upgrading, the Eudaemon will become more powerful and take on a new appearance.

War Emblem
          • Eudaemon attributes will increase as the level of the War Emblem increases.
          • Eudaemon RES Reduction will increase as the level of RES Reduction increases.
          • Each Eudaemon has 5 resistance slots. Each resistance slot can be socketed with 3 out of the 6 types of resistance crystals.
          • Use Eudaemon Resistance Essence to upgrade the selected types of resistance.
          • Selected types of resistance may be changed to other types of resistance later.

Name:	1.jpg
Size:	595.2 KB
ID:	1710745

New Item Guide
          • Blood of Zeus: Used to upgrade Eudaemons.
          • White Iron, Turquoise, Blue Crystalloid, Red Copper, and Golden Sand: Used for enchanting Eudaemon equipment.
          • Rough Stone, Smooth Stone, Darksteel Rock, Well Refined Stone, Dragon Blood Stone: Used for refining Eudaemon equipment.
          • Diamond Gem: Used for when socketing Eudaemon equipment.
          • Green Flame, Blue Flame, Violet Flame, Hellish Flame: Used for Eudaemon advancement.
          • Book of Wisdom: Used to upgrade exclusive class skill books and general passive skill books.
          • Eudaemon Warpath Crystal: Used to upgrade the War Emblem.
          • Eudaemon RES Reduction Essence: Used to upgrade RES Reduction level.
          • Eudaemon Resistance Essence: used to upgrade Resistance level.

Tips
          • Eudaemons may be renamed once for free. Name changes following this will require a Rename Card.
          • Eudaemons have automatically triggered skills and special Delphic skills that can be manually triggered in-battle.

Comment

Dimensions

Dimensional War PVP

Players can now enter other player’s dimensions when starting a dimensional war.

Occasions when Dimensions are not allowed to be entered:

• Dimensions that have been started the same day.
            • If the resources in the Dimension are lower than 50%.
            • The number of players in the Dimension has reached the upper limit.

PvP info can be viewed in the Dimensional War interface.

When a dimension is first activated, players will be asked to build a base as a transfer point. Building a base consumes Balens or the specified items. Players can only build one base per dimensional level. Once a player’s base or buildings are destroyed or occupied, s/he will be kicked out of the dimension. If this happens, the player will not be transferred to this dimension next time.

If there are multiple players in a dimension, the player who is occupying all the buildings will receive the rewards for that dimensional level; however, s/he will only be able to claim the rewards for the whole dimension upon successfully kicking out all other players. Players who are kicked from an expert dimension will be compensated with an advanced coordinate; players who are kicked from an advanced dimension will be compensated with an intermediate coordinate, and so on.

Name:	Dimensional War.jpg
Size:	349.1 KB
ID:	1710746

New Events

Reaper (Reinforcement Battle): The Reaper event drops materials which can be used for upgrading Eudaemon equipment (100% drop rate).

Treasure Thief: Participating in this event costs 10-20 Balens based on the different dimension levels.
            • Main drop: Bound Balens.

Dragon Den: Participating in this event costs 350-1500 Balens based on the different dimension levels (Basic: 350 Balens; Intermediate: 600 Balens; Advanced: 950 Balens; Expert: 1500 Balens).
            • Main drop: Blood of Zeus (used to upgrade Eudaemons) and random materials.

Exploration: Participating in this event costs 24-60 Balens based on the different dimension levels.
            • Main drop: Eternal Light (used to increase Energy by 100) and random materials.

Dimension Plunder (Pyramid Quest): Participating in this event costs 26-50 Balens based on the different dimension levels.
            • Main drop: General Eudaemon Skill Box I and random materials.

Ancient Treasure (Pyramid Quest): Participating costs 26-50 Balens based on the different dimension levels.
            • Main drop: General Eudaemon Skill Box II and random materials.

Notes:
            • The Dragon Den is a random chance event that occurs very rarely; thus, it has a higher price.
            • Pyramid Quest: once triggered, sub-events will be generated; players must complete all the sub-events to get rewards.

Other Adjustments

Dimension Life = Dimension Coordinate price x7 (rounds to nearest whole number); Dimension life decreases based on how many dimensions have been occupied every day. For example, dimension life decreases by 1 when 1 dimension has been occupied, decreases by 5 when 5 dimensions have been occupied, etc.

Energy: Players have 1500 free energy every day, while extra energy (up to 500) can be purchased daily. Players can use up to 5 Divine Lights per day.

Dimension Essence: Increased resource amount by 1 day; increased dimension life by 5% in Wartune version 3.4.

Comment

Goodies Link

Required Level: 45+

Event Attempts: 3 per day (free)

Participation: Goodies Link is a solo mini-game. Level 45+ players may join the event by clicking the [Goodies Link] icon at the top of the screen.

Name:	6.jpg
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	1710747

Event Rewards
              • Eliminating matching squares will earn players Gold and points. Treasure Chests can be claimed upon reaching various point goals. These chests contain random rewards such as Gold, Mahra, Sylph Sepulcrum and Developing Potions.

Rankings
              • All players are ranked according to points obtained during the week. The rankings reset every Monday.
              • Once the weekly calculation is over, the top 3 players in the Points Rankings will be awarded a special 7-day title.

Rules
              • Every Goodies Link stage will randomly generate a certain number of squares. Players must match squares via a link with 2 or less turns, no blocking squares, and no diagonal moves.
              • Remove all squares to clear a stage and obtain clearance rewards and points; the less time it takes to complete, the more points earned.
              • Remove matches within 3 seconds of each other to earn combos. The higher the combo, the more points you can get with each removal.
              • Every week’s top 3 players can get a corresponding time-limited title (available for 7 days).
              • Stages, Stamina, and Free Boosts will reset every day at 03:00.

Help
              • Players get 3 free Stamina every day. Unlocking a stage costs 1 Stamina, once a player runs out s/he can purchase more using Balens.
              • When there are no squares that can be matched, the squares will shuffle automatically.
              • There are 2 kinds of boosts: Bombs (5 free daily); Shuffle (3 free daily). Players may use Bombs to remove a pair of matching squares and use “Shuffle” to shuffle the remaining squares.
              • Points: Players can claim a Treasure Box (total of 5) as a reward upon meeting certain point goals. Small rewards may also be randomly obtained while clearing squares.
              • The top 3 players in the Point Rankings will obtain a special title (1st to 3rd respectively): Goodies Master, Goodies Expert, and Goodies Collector.

Comment

nice here it is, when is maintenance for this?
                Level 49 Archer
                BR 150k

Comment

well now that you adding all these new items are you going to finally make it so the rest of the items stack to 9999 because as it is even with the 4th page of inventory there no space for items and adding new items when there no room what are we to do sell all items that we still need
                  CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                  name RubyRed
                  type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                  Name gippal .........Name backlash
                  Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Some one mind explaining to me the new Dimensional war system,it just don't add up
                    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                    Maximizeâ„¢
                    Guess whose back with trouble?
                    ©S174

Comment

This doesn't explain what the dice you can roll while you are in a campfire is for. What are they for?

Comment

Thanks to wartune and whales

Thank you wartune for bring us this exciting new patch, and also have to acknowledge the whales who is paying for this upgrade for us.

I have been playing this game for 3 years now, and there is never once this game have disappointed me.

It seems the developer is keep refining the game and adding new systems to our excitement.

I am an proud free player since day 1, the thing I have to say is, as long as you can wait, all the stuff will be avaliable to us eventually for free

for example:
                        1. costumes is made free for all since the start of bound balens
                        2. wing is made free for all since the cloth event
                        3. advanced sylph is free for all after the sylph exchange event
                        4. purple sylph is free for all now due to the event

I enjoy the time i got my first wing, first advanced sylph, which the whales had to pay for it at the beginning.

It all seems all those event is just to build our BR from the old system, so the whales have to pay a bit extra at each new patch.

and it is true for most of the time, I bet people who recharged 1k at last patch felt the difference, and after this patch

i bet any lv80 recharge 1k will be in top 10.

so I truly respect those whales who literally paid the game for us to enjoy, and thanks for the new updates wartune.

Cheers

Comment

And others will get this patch ,when test servers get huge advantage. All we have to do is to wait. and to get something good spend some money.
                          I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

the test servers arent facing us in anything they face eachother its explain every single time theres a patch. so none of the non test servers will EVER face s1

Comment

Originally posted by Pharqueoff View Post
                              Thank you wartune for bring us this exciting new patch, and also have to acknowledge the whales who is paying for this upgrade for us.

I have been playing this game for 3 years now, and there is never once this game have disappointed me.

It seems the developer is keep refining the game and adding new systems to our excitement.

I am an proud free player since day 1, the thing I have to say is, as long as you can wait, all the stuff will be avaliable to us eventually for free

for example:
                              1. costumes is made free for all since the start of bound balens
                              2. wing is made free for all since the cloth event
                              3. advanced sylph is free for all after the sylph exchange event
                              4. purple sylph is free for all now due to the event

I enjoy the time i got my first wing, first advanced sylph, which the whales had to pay for it at the beginning.

It all seems all those event is just to build our BR from the old system, so the whales have to pay a bit extra at each new patch.

and it is true for most of the time, I bet people who recharged 1k at last patch felt the difference, and after this patch

i bet any lv80 recharge 1k will be in top 10.

so I truly respect those whales who literally paid the game for us to enjoy, and thanks for the new updates wartune.

Cheers
                              I echo you Pharq, since hey,it's not everyday I get a chance to thank R2 and the whales
                              Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                              Maximizeâ„¢
                              Guess whose back with trouble?
                              ©S174

Comment

Working...
                              X