Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, since R2 has completely ruined this game now, and made it a cross between Farmville and LoA, I will be calling it quits. It's been fun, but... The fun and challenge left with the new patch. Thank You R2 for ruining the only online game I play. On the up side... More money to spend on PS4.

Comment

• This patch is terrible extremely

Comment

• You have spoiled this game completely and will leave after this game that I thought it was the best game on the internet Thank you

Comment

• well done r2 final nail in the coffin goodjob...

bye all i wish you luck

Comment

• i just want to know whether we can find dragon den in all types of dimensions or particular one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AliyaNoa View Post
              just gonna be honest. Mini games randomly put in weekly is dumb. Its hard to get the items those give as a non casher. Now it only makes it That much harder to keep up with cashing people. but like we all know. r2 is only in it for the money, not fun factor of the players any more. Just saying.
              isn't everything in this world about money?

Comment

• Thanks R2 for taking the fun out of this game and making it more tedious and long

Comment

• after 3rd time not finishing the cloud adventure im more than ******, seems r2 found thousands of "1"s to put them into cloud adventure to **** players by rolling "one" after and after....

also the thing turned into waste of time from a medium chande to get some good things (if u manage to finish)

now that there the doonate ** and the mayong clone in it also it goes zero to zero (if lucky and can finish it)otherwise end up with loss, most of all loss of time and nerves. puttin in the ** mayong is biggest ** and just there to waste ur time and to **** players so they dont do this **** any more

ur on best way to kill the whole game with new changes, to dump to go a straight line ?? when ever players think "oh they do something useful and nice" than devellopers manage to destroy all hope with next changes. get off from school before there was economics ?? never thought game devs could be so dump to ruin their own game and so their own work, but thanks to r2 i know better now.

only way they will learn is when enough players quit, so that there will be some big spenders at the end, cause they are the last to realize they get screwd by r2

want to save the game ?? wake up and do something useful:

- astral autocapture for all ( can limit it for non vips to certain amount and number

- bring back fishing so players can try reach lvl 30 stead of taking it into rotation way before normal palyers could reach lvl 30, and fix the stupid bugs!!! (ninja fishes, wrong rewards!!!)

- kick rotation of mingames , or change it in a choice situation players can choose 1 or 2 minigames they really wanna do (than u see what they want to play by the game logs, so u might even learn from it, what i dont believe but maybe u will)

- make a limited number of eventboxes openable with bound ballens (when normals see they can get some rewards better than gold they might spend some real money so u will win at the end)

- stop expanding the time u need to stay in touch with other players, people have real lifies and some even have jobs. wartune is not a full time job its a **** game!!

- read the forum so u see what ur changes bring as reactions, stead of ignoring all critics

- stop opening new servers over and over again and begin to take care of the old ones, so players stop quitting in masses (more servers more money to spend, more traffic with useless changes >> more servers needed to keep game running in a normal way) so want to make more money ? use ur brains stead or ur d..ks

-- kick the stupid kiddie devellopers u hired from blizzard after they ruined wow by patching it to death, an take some ideas from comunity so u might change the game to a game players like to play
                  Last edited by Froggster; 04-26-2015, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=this game has to much going on to complex and no guide on how to play it !!!!!! seems only way to get anywhere is guess how to play it or by the looks of it spend money on it what a load of bollocks !!!!!!!

Comment

• **** game u dont even get shown how to play it

Comment

• [B]bring back fishing and jewel hunt everyday. and plssssss remove that 1000% expClick image for larger version

Name:	886.gif
Views:	3
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	1711936

Comment

• Hello I want to report a problem:
                          I found that by upload a new version 4.0 System apportion rewards Crypt Tokens, and whether any of Forgotten Catacombs or VIP Whell guess the day I thus lost the Crypt 100 Tokens, Please refund and repair defects.
                          Please angling for a refund. Thank Svato

Comment

• Good games online. I like it
                            friv 10

Comment

• I Have New Games

Comment

• Wow, I see more leavers in this thread than others I read. I agree this was (quote me, was) the best game online, better than WoW. I quit yesterday myself, and I am thinking of going back to WoW. That or hook my X-Box 360 up again. Maybe I will go out and get an X-Box One instead, now that my semester at school is over and summer break is here, I just might do that.
                                Last edited by NinjaTeg; 05-03-2015, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X