Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Patch 4.0 - Part One

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when will be update that patch

Comment

I can\t wait for those Eudaemons i want the patch as soon as possible.
      I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

I just want to know the release date on this new patch for the rest of the servers?

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
          Dimensions

Dimensional War PVP

Players can now enter other player’s dimensions when starting a dimensional war. Other player’s dimensions can only be entered when they have been activated and the dimension life is above 80%. PvP info can be viewed in the Dimensional War interface.

When a dimension is first activated, players will be asked to build a base as a transfer point. Building a base consumes Balens or the specified items. Players can only build one base per dimensional level. Once a player’s base or buildings are destroyed or occupied, s/he will be kicked out of the dimension. If this happens, the player will not be transferred to this dimension next time.

If there are multiple players in a dimension, the player who is occupying all the buildings will receive the rewards for that dimensional level; however, s/he will only be able to claim the rewards for the whole dimension upon successfully kicking out all other players. Players who are kicked from an expert dimension will be compensated with an advanced coordinate; players who are kicked from an advanced dimension will be compensated with an intermediate coordinate, and so on.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]132920[/ATTACH]

New Events

Reaper (Reinforcement Battle): The Reaper event drops materials which can be used for upgrading Eudaemon equipment (100% drop rate).

Treasure Thief: Participating in this event costs 10-20 Balens based on the different dimension levels.
          • Main drop: Bound Balens.

Dragon Den: Participating in this event costs 350-1500 Balens based on the different dimension levels (Basic: 350 Balens; Intermediate: 600 Balens; Advanced: 950 Balens; Expert: 1500 Balens).
          • Main drop: Blood of Zeus (used to upgrade Eudaemons) and random materials.

Exploration: Participating in this event costs 24-60 Balens based on the different dimension levels.
          • Main drop: Eternal Light (used to increase Energy by 100) and random materials.

Dimension Plunder (Pyramid Quest): Participating in this event costs 26-50 Balens based on the different dimension levels.
          • Main drop: General Eudaemon Skill Box I and random materials.

Ancient Treasure (Pyramid Quest): Participating costs 26-50 Balens based on the different dimension levels.
          • Main drop: General Eudaemon Skill Box II and random materials.

Notes:
          • The Dragon Den is a random chance event that occurs very rarely; thus, it has a higher price.
          • Pyramid Quest: once triggered, sub-events will be generated; players must complete all the sub-events to get rewards.

Other Adjustments

Dimension Life = Dimension Coordinate price x7 (rounds to nearest whole number); Dimension life decreases based on how many dimensions have been occupied every day. For example, dimension life decreases by 1 when 1 dimension has been occupied, decreases by 5 when 5 dimensions have been occupied, etc.

Energy: Players have 1500 free energy every day, while extra energy (up to 500) can be purchased daily. Players can use up to 5 Divine Lights per day.

Dimension Essence: Increased resource amount by 1 day; increased dimension life by 5% in Wartune version 3.4.
          This gonna create so much hate, and now I understand why you make purgatory and crypt free. Is it only BALENS or BB as well?

Comment

I fear everything in d-war is gonna cost balens

Comment

With this new event, we seriously need more inventory space, there are too many new items to carry.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
                Some one mind explaining to me the new Dimensional war system,it just don't add up
                Have your balens ready and it will all Work out, dont worry
                ~o~ Guild Master of saXens ~o~ Archer OviusX br 786.4 k ~o~ Main Sylph Medusa DreyziaX br 122.6 k ~o~ Main Eudaemon Archer Freya br 277.1 k ~o~ Triple merged server Terrowin ~o~

Comment

well u can participate in the dimensional war when u reach 80% on a dimension.. From my weak experience you can reach about 70+% but not 80+% from all the free stuff that dimension offers. I think if u wanna reach 80% u need to use random shops into dimension too... Also if understood correctly , ull need expert and above dimensions for that war ?

Comment

Originally posted by OoAris View Post
                    well u can participate in the dimensional war when u reach 80% on a dimension.. From my weak experience you can reach about 70+% but not 80+% from all the free stuff that dimension offers. I think if u wanna reach 80% u need to use random shops into dimension too... Also if understood correctly , ull need expert and above dimensions for that war ?
                    It's not 80% completion, it's 80% life. For example, basic dims 100% = 10 days, so 80% is 8 days left on timer. Lower than that you're safe.
                    [morfinnor]
                    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

So now we have to pay to be able to do dimensional war?

And what is the deal with the dimension life? The more you have open, the less life it has?

Comment

Hi all!!
                        I may be wrong, but this is my opinion. I play this game since...truth is, don´t really remember, guess since it starts, and yes i never spend any money here, and yes I like this game because I even can get good stuff, play the game and have fun at high lvl, if you know what I mean. I never will be in the Top 50, but still can beat some cashers.
                        But this will be change i guess. Why?
                        1. Some players still said same thing, where the hell can I save all that items?? You need 3 or 4 pages in your inventory, but it´s kind of impossible for me as not casher.
                        2. The diference between cashers and non cashers will be greater, all this seems pay to win events.
                        3. Better all quite your jobs! Lol, just joking, but truth is, you´ll need plenty of time for all that stuff, so this game will be overall for hardcore gamers without job and real life!

Still think that this is a good game and we get nice free stuff and so on. But I fear that the game will be worse with all that new stuff...My opinion, nothing more

Have fun

Comment

Originally posted by Cmxtli View Post
                          Hi all!!
                          I may be wrong, but this is my opinion. I play this game since...truth is, don´t really remember, guess since it starts, and yes i never spend any money here, and yes I like this game because I even can get good stuff, play the game and have fun at high lvl, if you know what I mean. I never will be in the Top 50, but still can beat some cashers.
                          But this will be change i guess. Why?
                          1. Some players still said same thing, where the hell can I save all that items?? You need 3 or 4 pages in your inventory, but it´s kind of impossible for me as not casher.
                          2. The diference between cashers and non cashers will be greater, all this seems pay to win events.
                          3. Better all quite your jobs! Lol, just joking, but truth is, you´ll need plenty of time for all that stuff, so this game will be overall for hardcore gamers without job and real life!

Still think that this is a good game and we get nice free stuff and so on. But I fear that the game will be worse with all that new stuff...My opinion, nothing more

Have fun
                          Best post here, so far. Yes the gap between whales and light casher/non cashers will get greater which is not an issue for me.........but unfortunately it will mean that more and more ppl will leave the game and will get harder for us low level players to get arena etc and will mean that players will eventually get fed up and leave.

Comment

Bet you this update brings more bugs and more amount of lag within the game
                            Mess with the Best, Die like the Rest

Mage S284, Br 369K

Comment

When again?
                              I thought my Guild's Master, said our server'd see it today.

Class: Knight
                              Server: Kabam 76 - USWest

Comment

Hello i saw a video about new patch where i see we can choose one of 3 eudaemon: female archer, female knight, male mage. But there are no all genders and all classes? No female mage, no male archer, no male knight can be choosed?

Comment

Working...
                                X