Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Patch 4.0 - Part One

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thys is just another way to make u buy balens - as u can read up u can only enter into some dimensionals or other dungeons by consuming balens - AND FREE PLAYERS DONT HAVE Cupcake BALENS
    Cupcake this - time to find another game ...
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-13-2015, 07:00 AM.

Comment

I've read pretty much everything on this subject and even have an account on a test server that already has this new patch, but nowhere can I find how to get more Eudaemon Mark Shards. can you tell me where I can find them, if in there at all yet?

Comment

I feel if one see chinese wartune, the kids there are much cuter and farming also an easy way. wartune here simply change all those, so that more people instead of joining the game they just leave, on the other hand people still joining in chinese..hope they know how to do business rather than wartune here.

Comment

let's get real here. people will keep playing this game cuz even with all the issues it's still the best free to play online game out there "ANYWHERE". the people that do quit are the people that move from game to game no matter how good the game anyway. that or they weren't that into it to begin with. if you don't like the game, "don't play it" and "quit whining". either way r2 gets there money with or without you.

Comment

and when the other servers will be upgraded?

Comment

I wish I knew

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                The highly anticipated Wartune 4.0 patch has arrived!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]132926[/ATTACH]

• Elemental Forest - New dungeon with even greater difficulty! Adjust your resistances and be prepared for a bundle of surprises. - More info.

• Farm - An all new event, Campfire Feast, and various farm animals ready to be raised. Discover all this on the Farm! - More info.

• Sacrifice - Offer various rare Dimension items to the gods and be showered with rewards! - More info.

• Eudaemon - You’re no longer alone! Explore the world of Wartune with your all new Eudaemons. - More info.

• Dimension - Dimensions with new areas for you to explore, but don’t venture out too far! - More info.

• Goodies Link - Try this new mini game and be stand a chance to win fabulous prizes! - More info.
                It has not arrived!!! MT hasn't occurred.
                And if you want people to stop joining the test server you should probably post this forum the same day the test server gets it, that should help.
                Last edited by chris1909; 04-13-2015, 07:55 AM.
                Character Name: Chris1909
                Class: Mage
                Server: US West

Comment

@MasterWay
                  HI!
                  You said the truth! This still is the best free to play game ever, and yes it´s also true that no one who likes this game will leave because of the new items. It´s more, I like them and won´t quit game. Only wondering how to do all this stuff and where guard all this items. I work, have real life and play for fun. But i have to say i can´t do all stuff now, so how will I do all new stuff? Now i do cata, mpd sometimes (like 3 to 5 times a week), arena like 3 times a week, I try to be at all GB. Since I got Crusader (now I am Elite Crusader) I never do BG, because I will only lose Honor, no chance. I do my best, hoding items, using them only in events, but i have 110k BR at lvl. 65, most have much more (mostly cashers or campers). Amethyst Mine...hmmm I should do it more often, also wilds.
                  I don´t really care about single Arena or BG but also like it to beat some cashers sometimes. Now I fear all will be more splited, cashers on the one hand, not cashers at the other. But let´s see...

Comment

Originally posted by Cmxtli View Post
                    @MasterWay
                    HI!
                    You said the truth! This still is the best free to play game ever, and yes it´s also true that no one who likes this game will leave because of the new items. It´s more, I like them and won´t quit game. Only wondering how to do all this stuff and where guard all this items. I work, have real life and play for fun. But i have to say i can´t do all stuff now, so how will I do all new stuff? Now i do cata, mpd sometimes (like 3 to 5 times a week), arena like 3 times a week, I try to be at all GB. Since I got Crusader (now I am Elite Crusader) I never do BG, because I will only lose Honor, no chance. I do my best, hoding items, using them only in events, but i have 110k BR at lvl. 65, most have much more (mostly cashers or campers). Amethyst Mine...hmmm I should do it more often, also wilds.
                    I don´t really care about single Arena or BG but also like it to beat some cashers sometimes. Now I fear all will be more splited, cashers on the one hand, not cashers at the other. But let´s see...
                    u pick which stuff benifits u more and go from there. then u do cloud adventure and dimension wars get bb's and open invo space thats y it drops alot if people haven't figured that out they r giving u bb's to open invo so u stop complaining about invo space.
                    Character Name: Chris1909
                    Class: Mage
                    Server: US West

Comment

when is this suppose to happen????

Comment

muy buena

como lo actualizo

Comment

well i dont know if them are kids because are very diferent from wartune china...

Click image for larger version

Name:	qwe.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	175.2 KB
ID:	1710964

Comment

when will this be on east server 71

Comment

700 resist rec for new mpd? -_______-
                              Aprillya (S209)
                              guild -> Dymension
                              BR : pathetic
                              am noob

proud to be knight :cool:

Comment

Seems interesting but is going to be as laggy as this one

Comment

Working...
                                X