+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Battle Begins! Stormthrone Open Beta Launches April 14th at 10 AM EDT

Post The Battle Begins! Stormthrone Open Beta Launches April 14th at 10 AM EDT

Name:  Beta-Launch-FORUM.jpg
Views: 20884
Size:  178.6 KB

The stage is set. The Alpha servers have been closed, and the fierce battles and vast alliances of Stormthrone's early days fade into history. Whatever server you played on – the classic experience of S1 and S2, or the all-new Aeos of S3 and S4 – we want to thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm.

We also want to announce that Stormthrone's Open Beta will launch this Tuesday, April 14th, at 10 AM EDT! This is the big one – the big 2, actually, since we will open two servers to accommodate the Open Beta's streamlined cross-server features. Whether you create your main on S1 Derajj's Sanctum or S2 Rift Valley, all Open Beta characters will be permanent, and you'll be able to recharge for Pyrum!

The era of Alpha testing is over. The future of Stormthrone starts on Tuesday – and we'll see you there!

In the meantime, there has never been a better time to make yourself heard about your Alpha experience – check out the all-new Beta Suggestions thread and change the future of Aeos! Thanks again, and we'll see you on Tuesday!

hello, nice to hear that does not take long from alpha closure untill beta. I do have 1 question if one of the r2 members quold answer it wuold be great, i suppose theese 2 servers will be EDT time zones, but is there a plan to open GMT servers? there are lots of players from europe and the time zones completele do not match. thx

1st. gratulation to this nice game, it makes be fun
    2nd. pls do a lil bit to the lags of war and for worldbosses, most i have 3-5 min lags
    3th. pls balance the warrior its the weakest class he loose at all classes with the same br
    4th. let us control the arena, its boring to look how i use my skills i dont use on pvp

Priest of Pontifications Orbane is just another poster. For now.... Orbane's Avatar

i thought it was supposed to start April 9th at 2am but oh well that's R2 for ya, pretty used to it now these days. i'm guessing that was the end of alpha so I was mistaken.

Nemesis

ATTENTION: ALL SOLITUDE MEMBERS FROM S4! THIS IS YUI NARUSE! ALL OF US WERE GOING TO SAME SERVER, S1 DERAJJS SANCTUM. WERE STILL USING THE SAME NAMES! THIS IS THE TIME TO START THE NEW ERA ! IF YOUR READING THIS THREAD. PLEASE REPLY AND STATE YOUR NAME!

GUILD NAME: NEMESIS - WILL BE THE NEW GUILD NAME!
    IF ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED TO JOIN THE GUILD, OUR ARMS ARE OPEN TO WELCOME YOU ALL!

HOPE TO TO HEAR FROM YOU THROUGH THIS FORUM!
    (hawk,honey,miya,bloods,bornleader,zip,angel69,anasth,nasim,elthan,fayhtless,colgateclit,mean,volzem,demented,pats,shadowSPIN,cadoevir,tatanka and everyone of you!)

I BID YOU FAREWELL AND SEE YOU ALL IN BETA!

SOLITUDE: UMBRAL GENERAL
    YUI NARUSE
    (soz caps )
    Last edited by abbitha; 04-09-2015 at 07:17 AM.

This is Sh4d0ow from S2: To all Genex who gonna go on Beta, we'll meet on S2 Rift Valley.

Herald of Harkenings R292286725 is just another poster. For now....

S.T.F.U. Guild

To All S.T.F.U. S3 under Sir Zac .. add me guys ryejhedbuensuceso@yahoo.com
    Last edited by R292286725; 04-09-2015 at 06:36 AM. Reason: wrong grammar

Thats an bummer. No CET ones.
    Half of events will be unplayable again.
    Also half of progress will wile undoable incause of the time difference of 6! hours.
    Permanent chars? Then more advantage vs the eu guys then. If there ever will be one.

But thanks. Even if i will be forced to stay at the EDT one to even having an chanche to compete later.

/edit:
    After re thinking i will see an lot of my old guild mates again. Well. The time will tell if it is worth to stay at an U.S. one.
    Last edited by Mahlstrom; 04-09-2015 at 06:47 AM.

There will be any European server?

Hello, YUI NARUSE!

I entered the guild in the last days of the Alpha. Hope I'm welcome!

Regards
    Last edited by R2111152345; 04-09-2015 at 07:03 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast