No announcement yet.

Patched server dimension issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sell your troops. . that's what i do when i don't want any to get in the way. . just have 0 troops.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      Since the GMs will ask me if you've tried this, I'll ask it first: have you tried the usual things: clearing cookies, cache, flash files, trying a different browser and trying the mini client?
      I tried 2 computers mini client, maxthon, chrome, ff, and comodo
      i clear my cache, on browser and on flash, i checked the flash update

still no actions in the dimension area

From what info we could have gathered on S1, it's only people outside the US who are affected.
      ValKitteh - S1
      "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

I have a ticket open about multiple bugs including dimension if a kind mod would pass it along.

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
        I'm sending in a ticket to get these fixed soon. Ticket #310751
        Screenshots for bugs

1. No reaction for any dimension events, only walking works. (can't attack, can't grab chest, can't move to previous/next level)
        UPDATE: After asking around the guild, it's confirmed only people in US has been able to run dimensions.
        No one outside US, either from Europe or Oceanic can run dimensions at all.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]133070[/ATTACH]

2. Missing Fishing Icon

[ATTACH=CONFIG]133071[/ATTACH]

3. Marriage Quest Has not reset since we did them 40 hours ago

[ATTACH=CONFIG]133072[/ATTACH]

4. Marriage Tree has not reset either, can't energize or get anything today

[ATTACH=CONFIG]133073[/ATTACH]
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Val-K View Post
          From what info we could have gathered on S1, it's only people outside the US who are affected.
          Maybe I need more coffee before thinking, but do you mean people outside US servers (so on Euro and Oceanic) are affected, or people physically outside US that play on S1?

And yes, Laba. Will do. In fact, I'm pointing the GMs towards the whole blooming thread.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

been having the same issue its like al the features on the map are dead
            Knight lvl 70
            BR 200k
            s105 Facebook

Comment

Same bug here ... i open a basic map and i can pass over treasure, watchtower, everything but without any reaction

so i can't go to the next level and i'm stuck till it's solved

Ticket : 310350

Oh ... minor thing ... it shows as allowed spot you can't access without moving 1 square forward ... where it doesn't show the previously allowed spot. That makes following a logical pattern extremely difficult

[ATTACH=CONFIG]133036[/ATTACH]
              any info about those new icons?
              btw nice balens:P

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                Maybe I need more coffee before thinking, but do you mean people outside US servers (so on Euro and Oceanic) are affected, or people physically outside US that play on S1?

And yes, Laba. Will do. In fact, I'm pointing the GMs towards the whole blooming thread.
                I mean people from located outside the US but playing on the West Coast server S1
                ValKitteh - S1
                "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

I mean people from located outside the US but playing on the West Coast server S1
                  Weird... thanks for clearing that up
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    All people who get same bugs 1 week later, raise your hands \o/
                    \o/ \o/

Comment

In other fun facts, I am now stuck on my fire dimension because the portal from level 9 to 10 does not exist on the map.

Comment

Working...
                      X