• Time
  • Show
Clear All

there will be more coin in future Im sure

Class: Knight
    Server: Kabam 76 - USWest

Comment

Originally posted by grimmmark View Post
      Anyone know if the level 10 and 11 transponders are random or do you get to choose? For 24 and 48 dollars i would hate to get one I already have...
      So R2 are making Necro free to enter and selling random transponders.

I assume this means they will be stopping (reducing possibility to almost NIL) the chance to get transponders from Necro to allow them to milk as much as possible from players

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
        Blessed warrior really killing campers, otherwise nice event really pushing for evolution: D
        I don't see how it's a camper killer. You don't have to participate in the event. I did, and I didn't get enough exp to increase my holy seal.
        IGN: Swinella
        Class: Mage
        lvl: 80
        BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
        Server: Kabam s79
        Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

"Actually it wont touch the campers. Much like the other stupid events like this, you do not get rewards for already having done it. You must reach the target during the event. StevenDeschain "

I'd have to say, been seeing your posts here recently, you seem pretty smart but you arre 100% completely wrong on this one. I'm lvl 76 mage on s565 and G M of Originals, Top guild there even after server Merge and just this morning after 00:00 reset and these events came up, indeed i had to relog but was able to claim ALL but the lvl 80 reward as i am not there as of yet. Soo rethink your posts less you give people wrong information.
          Last edited by druidking1; 04-11-2015, 10:30 AM.

Comment

As of my original post you could not claim them, this morning I was able to claim them. But my points stand, claim the events they go to your mail, click on the 2 items you want and delete the exp if you want. @the comment regarding the evolved pets not helping the guild. Only your equipped pet affects your br, so that is kind of pointless comment. And an evolved pets benefit far outweighs leveling fast with no cash to become whale food.
            Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
            Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
            #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
            #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Working...
            X