Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: About Offline EXP Tokens!

Herald of Harkenings

About Offline EXP Tokens!

How does it works!?
    Cuz i bought 2 packs 4x Offline EXP tokens!

And everytime i wanna use... i can't!
    always said: "You requiere 4x Offline EXP Tokenx? to obtain 4x experience"
    "?" = the time im offline!

Squire of Statements
    For every hour offline, your gain a certain amount of "Offline EXP". You can't claim this EXP, unless you have Offline Tokens.

Let's say you're offline for 5 hours. When you log back in, there are 3 different amounts of EXP you can claim. To claim this EXP, you need [# of hours offline] amount of that token.

So you would need 5 tokens of one kind to claim it.

You can't use your tokens, because you only have 2 tokens. That means the longest you can be offline is 2 hours. If you wanted to claim, say 5 hours of offline EXP, you need to have 5 tokens.
    Zerrif: Level 4x Ice Mage -- Aurora Point Server

I am the one and only author of the newbie guide: Questions I no longer want heard in World
    I'm tired of people dying in the Blessed Bath! Learn how to take a Bath!
    Got questions about pets? Maybe I've already answered that! Pets for Dummies!

Priest of Pontifications
    They really should fix that. If you have say for example 10 4x offline exp tokens and go away for the weekend and come back you SHOULD be able to use those 10 tokens. But since you have over 10 hours of offline time you can't and wasted your money.

The jist of what I got from your post Zerrif.

Herald of Harkenings
    they also need to fix their coupon deal i was off line for 13 hours and if you are suppose to get 2 an hour i should have got 26 but i only got 12 the need to fix the hot mess around here and where the hech is my baby angel or my baby angel egg i want to know or they can replace it

Herald of Harkenings
    If you're dealing with the tokens just try to set aside time to be offline for the exact amount of time. I'm hoping they fix it too, but until then we gotta deal with it.

@bigfunman3978
    Do you mean online? 'Cause you get the coupons every hour you're online. And also eggs aren't a 100% hatch chance.

Probably could have linked you to some of the previous posts on this....but I's lazy
    Kaymo Mountain
    Zeref - Level 38 Blood Priest
    Aurora Point
    Aeran - Level 30 Holy Priest

Forever Priest

+ Reply to Thread