No announcement yet.

[UPDATED!]Wartune Server Merge for 4/16 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all who run this game must've been dropped on your heads many times as babies huh?? Why you keep merging these new servers?? What you "NEED" to do is merge the older servers....... Not a bit of common sense..... You lose paying players daily. Or is that your big plan in the end to walk away with all money you made so far by making everyone quit?

Comment

You are s415 and complaining about merge lol I'm s208 and the servers that are merged with mine have some of the top ranked players on them. We very much so need merge long before your server ever gets even considered for such a thing....... just saying

Originally posted by nighteden88 View Post
      *** cant 415 get a god da mn merge

Comment

And a bit more advice "Get rid of Cross Server Guild Battles". That kills servers. Everyone crams into top guilds and server activity drops to next to nothing cause not enough room for everyone......... Game makers stupidest mistake since they unbalanced the classes of heros.....

Comment

SERVER S 17 NEEDS A Merge THERE ARE HARDLY PPL PLAYING ONE THE SERVER ANYMORE :,(

Comment

This is ridiculous. that we are getting merged with a server who actually got the hot events like gem synthesizing and soul engraving and love thy mount. S577 hasn't gotten any of these events. So way to go R2 for ******* us over again. And your support team are like marine drill instructors. "Oh you have a problem to Cupcake bad maggot. Oh you did get an event? That's because you suck."
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-17-2015, 09:55 AM.

Comment

I am the Guild Leader of DevilsBane on server 577, in the 5 yrs that I have played wartune I have never had a server merger done within 2 months, we had plenty of active players. We also have not received hot events for over 2 weeks until you all did the merger. Now we face over 20 players with Battle ratings well over 100k when we do not have any one on the server close to them. Way to screw things up. Because of this you all have made several players on this server quit and move to other new servers. And now you all are forcing us to rapidly level up and further screw up our battle ratings, making it twice as hard to compete in the higher level dungeons and events. In my opinion this merger should have been at least another month or more in the future to give us a chance at being on even ground with the new server.

So once I again I would like to thank you for screwing us over and taking all the fun out of the game.

LordSoth S577 DevilsBane

Comment

S577 has been totally and utterly screwed over with this merge. We had the new server events and then we merge, is that fair? S573 had the new server events and then new events like all the other servers. Players sent in tickets complaining at the lack of events and support ppl claim we had events and it is our fault for missing them. You CANT miss what you NEVER had!! To top it all off we then get mega world prosperity. Of course it is gonna be mega considering we were so far behind S573 on br due to the lack of events. I was not camping but got almost 1000% world prosperity as the top player is over 100k br. So I ended up going from lvl 53 to lvl 62 inside of 24hrs. So you screw us over with events and now you make us level and leave us with weak br's. Thank you so much for giving a ***** about your players. We spent money and you basically flip us off. Well let me return the favour ..l.. You have a lot of players who are now not going to renew their vip or buy more balens. Some will even leave the game as they see no point going to a new server just to be screwed over again. Just once could you show the ppl who play your game that you actually care? I doubt it!

Comment

Working...
                X