Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[4.16 UPDATE] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/15 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [4.16 UPDATE] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/15 3:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Wednesday, the 15th of April at 3:30 AM EDT, (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE:
    • Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:

• Added Eudaemons.
    • Added a Sacrifice system.
    • Added Elemental Forest dungeon.
    • Added new equipment pieces: Artifact and Halidom.
    • Added PvP for Dimensional War.
    • Revised and updated the Farm.
    • Added a new mini-game: Goodie Links.
    • Keys are no longer required for entering the Purgatory Maze and Tormented Necropolis. Using 3 Crypt Keys (Purgatory Keys) will double your gains in the Tormented Necropolis (Purgatory Maze).
    • Optimized the point system for the Sylph Arena.
    • Enchanting sylph equipment no longer consumes Gold. Players will be compensated certain amounts of Gold following the maintenance on all servers.
    • Optimized the Dimensional War.

Note:
    • Following the maintenance players on the servers will return to the starter area in the Wilds
    • Jewel Hunt, Goodie Links, Fishing and Underground Palace Adventure will open on weekly turns. Each mini game will change Monday morning at 6:00 am.

UPDATE:

In Patch 4.0, enchanting equipment no longer consumes Gold. Players will be compensated a certain amount of Gold for previous Gold enchantment costs. The actual amount compensated to each player can be viewed in each player’s in-game mailbox.

the no cost for enchanting refers only to Sylph equipment

Note: If the Gold amount received exceeds 200M, an error will usually occur. Please make sure your account’s Gold amount won’t add up to or exceed 200M before you claim the compensated Gold.

Can we know for what is maintenance?
    Last edited by G3ORG1AN; 04-14-2015, 05:11 AM.
    I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Thanks to wartune and whales
      Thank you wartune for bring us this exciting new patch, and also have to acknowledge the whales who is paying for this upgrade for us.

I have been playing this game for 3 years now, and there is never once this game have disappointed me.

It seems the developer is keep refining the game and adding new systems to our excitement.

I am an proud free player since day 1, the thing I have to say is, as long as you can wait, all the stuff will be avaliable to us eventually for free

for example:
      1. costumes is made free for all since the start of bound balens
      2. wing is made free for all since the cloth event
      3. advanced sylph is free for all after the sylph exchange event
      4. purple sylph is free for all now due to the event

I enjoy the time i got my first wing, first advanced sylph, which the whales had to pay for it at the beginning.

It all seems all those event is just to build our BR from the old system, so the whales have to pay a bit extra at each new patch.

and it is true for most of the time, I bet people who recharged 1k at last patch felt the difference, and after this patch

i bet any lv80 recharge 1k will be in top 10.

so I truly respect those whales who literally paid the game for us to enjoy, and thanks for the new updates wartune.

Cheers

Comment

thanks for the new update
        Be Persistence !

Comment

Weekly basis

So like w#1-Jewel hunt
          w#2-fishing
          w#3-goodies link(most useless IMO)
          w#4-underground palace

And also enchanting like Apollo set just consumes luck stones?now this is a good one
          Last edited by sweetwaters; 04-14-2015, 06:07 AM. Reason: optimized
          Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
          Maximizeâ„¢
          Guess whose back with trouble?
          ©S174

Comment

My guess... No bugs found so far fixed for us NONE TESTERS? Oh wait, maybe you fix the accidently placement of the auction house in game, cause that might help the players actually xD

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
              My guess... No bugs found so far fixed for us NONE TESTERS? Oh wait, maybe you fix the accidently placement of the auction house in game, cause that might help the players actually xD
              Kinda reminds me of the great ToK bug which though really helpful, was fixed even without maintenance
              Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
              Maximizeâ„¢
              Guess whose back with trouble?
              ©S174

Comment

• Jewel Hunt, Goodie Links, Fishing and Underground Palace Adventure will open on weekly turns. Each mini game will change Monday morning at 6:00 am.

This means that we do jewels, fishing etc. once a week?
                Now it's daily.

Comment

maybe its mean to ranking and points :P
                  name : MONARCH
                  class : archer lvl 80
                  server : S3
                  guild : HERMES

Comment

So we only get jewel hunt 1 week, fishing 1 week, underground palace 1 week and the new Goodie Links 1 week? Jewel Hunt is where we get a lot of our gems from. Shadow crystals from fishing and other valuable things like luck stones and more in the higher lvl tanks. Now we will get these 1 time a month each.This is the part of the new patch that is a problem for many players. Shadow crystals and luck stones do not drop in mpd's often at all. Insig that is also obtained in the fish tank at higher lvls does not drop in mpd's. Yes there are other ways of obtaining insig, but fishing was another way to get more also.

Comment

rip fishing, took us 1 year to get to lvl 25, now it will take 4 years, good luck new players. u might as well plan your life ahead i guess

Comment

Wow really nice
                        thnx wartuuuuuuuuuune
                        love ya :-)

Comment

Hmm, Is It A Typo, Or Do The Mini Game's Actually Reset At 06.00st, 1 Hour After Everything Else Resets ?

Surely Mini Game Reset Sud Be At 05.00st, No ? o.0

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post

Hmm, Is It A Typo, Or Do The Mini Game's Actually Reset At 06.00st, 1 Hour After Everything Else Resets ?

Surely Mini Game Reset Sud Be At 05.00st, No ? o.0

that was the stupidest thing u could make... dont u think that u have advantage when it resets at 6am and daily resets at 5? and now gms also aware of it ,... u have 1h to make it and when it resets u have another att to make it..
                            from where idiots like u appear in this world i dont understand..

Comment

means the game dissapears monday at 6 u Cupcake its not attempt reset

Comment

Working...
                              X