No announcement yet.

[4.16 UPDATE] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/15 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder what determined who got what. I've seen reports of massive amounts of gold, but I only got 52M, and I've certainly spent more than that enchanting sylph gear.
    Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

• "UPDATE:

In Patch 4.0, enchanting equipment no longer consumes Gold. Players will be compensated a certain amount of Gold for previous Gold enchantment costs. The actual amount compensated to each player can be viewed in each player’s in-game mailbox." - ENCHANTING EQUIPMENT STILL COST GOLD & ON MY MAIN I GOT ONLY 500 sack of 100k gold & thats a **** since that cost me only 1 lvl 80 piece of gear 2 upgrade almost at +36

The hide players button in WB it's buged u have 2 click it each time after every death!

SO LAGY IN GROUP ARENA !!! FIX THE ***** LAGS GOD DAMN IT!

.... many more 2 be discovered so still looking

Thank you for another **** update!

Comment

• you cant read well anddr? sylp gear not your normal gear , they fixed this wording long time ago :P
        Im segimoto aka versi69 , you can find me easy on Kongregate site if you need advice or tips about game feel free to pm there

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 2.200.000+
        Dragon Sword Master
        Server: kongregate s6
        Guild: NiceAstral->Haven->GoodGuys->Seraphim->WolfReih

Link to profile

Comment

• Originally posted by anddr View Post
          "UPDATE:

In Patch 4.0, enchanting equipment no longer consumes Gold. Players will be compensated a certain amount of Gold for previous Gold enchantment costs. The actual amount compensated to each player can be viewed in each player’s in-game mailbox." - ENCHANTING EQUIPMENT STILL COST GOLD & ON MY MAIN I GOT ONLY 500 sack of 100k gold & thats a **** since that cost me only 1 lvl 80 piece of gear 2 upgrade almost at +36

The hide players button in WB it's buged u have 2 click it each time after every death!

SO LAGY IN GROUP ARENA !!! FIX THE ***** LAGS GOD DAMN IT!

.... many more 2 be discovered so still looking

Thank you for another **** update!
          The hide button in wb hides all players there at that time, but any new players entering will not be hidden. Would also explain why when you die they re-appear. That said I don't seem to be dying vs WB at the moment, so I am not sure when that changed its final hit does about 450-500k hp so if you have more you seem to survive, which I guess makes my Gaia more relevant now then Zeus.
          "Lone Starr: What the hell was that noise?"
          "Dot Matrix: That was my virgin-alarm. It's programmed to go off before you do!" - Spaceballs

Hood - S538

Comment

• Originally posted by R256435341 View Post
            im lvl 64 in S568
            1 run in cript from cript key give me 22kk exp
            ty R2 nice upgrade,gratz
            P.S.
            for one event qest got 1kk exp
            ty again
            R2 finally do something good. Goodbye campers!!! And goodbye noobsters in new servers that believe they know how to play JAJAJA. If you have not noticed, there are offline EXP too!!! Great!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Itachi-i View Post
              R2 finally do something good. Goodbye campers!!! And goodbye noobsters in new servers that believe they know how to play JAJAJA. If you have not noticed, there are offline EXP too!!! Great!!!
              As much as I hated it, I echo you,because we die(level) many hence 'pooling of risks' or 'players' and spreading it,hence not bad
              PS-just ignore if you can't understand
              Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
              Maximizeâ„¢
              Guess whose back with trouble?
              ©S174

Comment

• great all these updates now bg brs wider apart still i,m 600kbr against persons 1mill i think i a bit low for a bg of that type plz change bg rating as they are a farce

Comment

• 1. 1000% world prosperity is too much (u can give that to lvl80 not to all others)
                  2. wild keep loading everything again & again & everytime i go there
                  3. have some mercy on non-casher (without free player ur game dead), no event for free players
                  4. blood inferno (from lvl3 boss he stun us too much, we dont have many pplz join us for bi & u give to bosses more power)
                  5. worship icon dont appear
                  6. trading system not there
                  7. u should make auto one click in astrals for non casher as well as autocapture for cashers

fix this 7 problem as fast as u can
                  Last edited by IR.01; 04-19-2015, 07:17 AM.

Comment

• Wilds also dont work, when i press attack mine i get teleported to top left corner.

Comment

Working...
                    X