[4.16 UPDATE] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/15 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnyxS29 View Post
    Going off the way it's described, you get one full week of each mini game. I would assume that means you get to play it each day for a week. The type of game resets weekly on Mondays. Seven days of each game is definitely enough to get the rewards you've worked towards in levelling the game (for those of you complaining about your VIP cards in fishing). The added bonus here is that underground palace will happen every month, and not once in a blue moon like it currently does. That means you'll be able to get the magical anteater mount sooner. I don't see why people are freaking out over this.
    how do you expect us to get 28 days of rewards in 7 days? Did they raise the rewards x4? If so I'll concede it doesn't matter much then. People have spent YEARS leveling Fishing to lvl 25-30, so again unless they give 4x rewards, it's a pretty big deal. UP is a nice mini game but the rewards are very minor, although I like your point about the mount . And from what I've seen the Goodie thing is basically a pure balen game that's impossible to get the first chest (conceding I personally have not done it yet).
    Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
    Guild: Paradox
    Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
    Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
    80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
    80 Venus - Precision 113k br
    80 Gaia - Judgenjury
    80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
      how do you expect us to get 28 days of rewards in 7 days? Did they raise the rewards x4? If so I'll concede it doesn't matter much then. People have spent YEARS leveling Fishing to lvl 25-30, so again unless they give 4x rewards, it's a pretty big deal. UP is a nice mini game but the rewards are very minor, although I like your point about the mount . And from what I've seen the Goodie thing is basically a pure balen game that's impossible to get the first chest (conceding I personally have not done it yet).
      u can get 1st chest in new minigame (just before pressing 1 att check all deck and see how much u can do fast as possible cause there are bonuses for fast doing), but no chance for 2nd (simply cause level 4 asks balens to unlock)

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
        Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Wednesday, the 15th of April at3:30 AM EDT, (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE:
        • Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

• Optimized the Dimensional War.

Note:
        • Following the maintenance players on the servers will return to the starter area in the Wilds
        • Jewel Hunt, Goodie Links, Fishing and Underground Palace Adventure will open on weekly turns. Each mini game will change Monday morning at 6:00 am.
        OMG you have got to be kidding me-now another place for heavy cashers to come take away what I will be working on-give me a break R2 what the hell are you trying to do? turn everything into PVP? Well I sure do hope that when my dimension gets taken over by the heavy cashers-that a lot of us will stop doing Dimensions because this is complete b.s bad enough have to put up with your heavy *** cashers in three places in this game (ie group arena,Slyph Atoll's & BG's), now you given them another opportunity to basically bend us non-cashers and light cashers over. NOT happy at all about this. A PS4 sure is looking better and better to me for damn sure.

Comment

thanks love the new patch...........

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
            u can get 1st chest in new minigame (just before pressing 1 att check all deck and see how much u can do fast as possible cause there are bonuses for fast doing), but no chance for 2nd (simply cause level 4 asks balens to unlock)
            thanks for sharing, hopefully it works better than I've been hearing. The larger concern still exists however
            Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
            Guild: Paradox
            Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
            Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
            80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
            80 Venus - Precision 113k br
            80 Gaia - Judgenjury
            80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Originally posted by Pharqueoff View Post
              Thanks to wartune and whales
              Thank you wartune for bring us this exciting new patch, and also have to acknowledge the whales who is paying for this upgrade for us.

I have been playing this game for 3 years now, and there is never once this game have disappointed me.

It seems the developer is keep refining the game and adding new systems to our excitement.

I am an proud free player since day 1, the thing I have to say is, as long as you can wait, all the stuff will be avaliable to us eventually for free

for example:
              1. costumes is made free for all since the start of bound balens
              2. wing is made free for all since the cloth event
              3. advanced sylph is free for all after the sylph exchange event
              4. purple sylph is free for all now due to the event

I enjoy the time i got my first wing, first advanced sylph, which the whales had to pay for it at the beginning.

It all seems all those event is just to build our BR from the old system, so the whales have to pay a bit extra at each new patch.

and it is true for most of the time, I bet people who recharged 1k at last patch felt the difference, and after this patch

i bet any lv80 recharge 1k will be in top 10.

so I truly respect those whales who literally paid the game for us to enjoy, and thanks for the new updates wartune.

Cheers
              Yeah point out all the free stuff to them, smart

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
                grats wartune publishers - by arranging our all time fav minigames (fishing, jewel hunt) once a month
                Edit: one week every month
                Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
                you just lost more of your player base that actually stick around to enjoy those games.
                Goodies Link? rewards are pathetic, either way you won't get rewards for the items that you match..
                Player base won't make 90% of your profit, so yea.. have fun milking the elite member club

As for the player base?
                Plan ahead for another game like LoA, where there's no such thing as bound diamonds; earn diamonds once every week
                and though their graphics aren't as gd, most of their events and features are working to expectation.
                *Event rewards are simply based on participation of daily activities (no other requirements)
                * Easier to build hero char br
                "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

if fishing show up only weekly then byebye wartune, im quiting, ill go play others games that respect us, tired of this game take lot time to do daily

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
                    • Jewel Hunt, Goodie Links, Fishing and Underground Palace Adventure will open on weekly turns. Each mini game will change Monday morning at 6:00 am.
                    Omg why remove the most fun parts of the game?
                    take out tanks, cicuit quests, spire... but why jewel hunt?

Comment

that's Wartune : they add new part and at the same time they nerf other.
                      result : they make people angry when they should be happy to have new feature
                      they will never understand

Comment

Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
                        People may have spent ages leveling fishing, but does it really matter now? The fashion shards you get from lvl 25 aren't worth nearly as much as they used to be with all the fashion cores you can get from other elements in the game, let alone the huge amounts you get leveling clothing. And even if every single fish you caught in a given month was for a 1 hour VIP card at lvl 30, which is a stretch, it really doesn't contribute that much. It might have been an advantage back when the items were harder to get. But I don't see how it's really a huge deal that these mini games are only available for 1 week a month. There are so many other things to do now, I'd argue many probably wouldn't even have time to do all the mini games AND all the more important stuff every single day.

Comment

How About Adding An Anti Guardian Rune Skill Alongside Anti Chaos/Amnesia Skill Huh Huh??

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
                            that was the stupidest thing u could make... dont u think that u have advantage when it resets at 6am and daily resets at 5? and now gms also aware of it ,... u have 1h to make it and when it resets u have another att to make it..
                            from where idiots like u appear in this world i dont understand..

It's time to play the music
                            It's time to light the lights
                            It's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight

Comment

Originally posted by OnyxS29 View Post
                              People may have spent ages leveling fishing, but does it really matter now? The fashion shards you get from lvl 25 aren't worth nearly as much as they used to be with all the fashion cores you can get from other elements in the game, let alone the huge amounts you get leveling clothing. And even if every single fish you caught in a given month was for a 1 hour VIP card at lvl 30, which is a stretch, it really doesn't contribute that much. It might have been an advantage back when the items were harder to get. But I don't see how it's really a huge deal that these mini games are only available for 1 week a month.
                              You don't need to catch that many VIP fish for it to be very helpful, just enough to pop a couple a day when doing mpd/tok etc. It sucks for ppl who are fishing lvl30 already and are about to lose 75% of the rewards they grinded their ***** off (I know a lot of ppl who hate fishing and only did it to eventually cash in on the shards/VIP cards, so there goes a lot of wasted effort), but it's much much worse for people who aren't there yet, and are now going to take 4 times longer to get there I've fished every day since I started a year ago and was maybe 6 weeks away, and now...maybe by Halloween? And if you're just starting out, might as well just forget fishing exists. Losing 3/4 of Jewel hunt isn't AS bad, but again, for anyone who isn't maxed out, there goes a pretty decent supply of gems and fate stones, one that didn't take a ton of cash or months of grinding. I hope this new minigame can replace that to some degree because this is pretty close to actively trolling newer players.

There are so many other things to do now, I'd argue many probably wouldn't even have time to do all the mini games AND all the more important stuff every single day.
                              Fishing/Jewel Hunt takes maybe 6 minutes, combined (YMMW I guess, depending on which fish you're trying to catch). And unless you cash, 30 steps in UP doesn't take all that long either. The new minigame I obviously can't say how long it'll take yet, but I've seen similar flash games over the years (though I cant remember their names now), and I don't remember them being particularly time consuming, but we'll see how they implement it here.
                              Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Originally posted by R28372037 View Post

This means that we do jewels, fishing etc. once a week?
                                Now it's daily.
                                this seems clear you do it daily for 1 week then replaced by 1 of the other 3 games mentioned 4 week rotation on these 4. You play each 1 daily for 1 week each per cycle.

Comment

Working...
                                X