Legendary Talents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Talents

Legendary Talents don't work. From what I can see, it doesn't look like any of the talents are working, but the talents specifically for decreasing cooldown time of skills definitely doesn't work.

Also the new talents that reduce rage costs do not work. At least that's what I've found with mages.
    Name: Phoenixia
    Server: R2 S-319
    Class: Mage
    BR: 911k
    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

decreasing cooldown for what class??
      Server - 389

Class - Knight

Lv - 80

BR 2,59Mil - (Include Kids and 2 Slyphs)

Comment

What needs to be achieved in order to start upgrading legendary talents? Tnx

Comment

Originally posted by cainedepazit View Post
          What needs to be achieved in order to start upgrading legendary talents? Tnx
          These will unlock upon completing the series of class advancement quests. The skills seem to be a one off in the Legendary talents meaning you can not straight up upgrade one talent, you will get demands at some point to upgrade others, as far as I have known/seen. So if I am wrong or this has been changed.. I know someone will hop along to correct me.

On a side note, if these are not working properly, can you please be sure to check out the mega-bug reporting thread and give as much information there so that they can try to get these looked into if they have not already been reported, many thanks.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Must be normal talents to be maxed, then leg ones can be upgraded, as far as some1 told me, if anyone knows otherwise , pls let me know.
            Or to have last title of my class- warlors swordsman if im not wrong

Comment

Some guide for the legendary talent for the archer

Comment

best goto google and search for archer wartune talents build

or theirs a section in the beginners guide part of forum

Comment

Working...
                X