No announcement yet.

4.0 Patch Enchanting still costs gold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is about sylph and eudaemon gear... the wont shoot themselves in the foot on player gear. Still, no compensation in sight and i;ve spend a lot on those darn things in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by PinteaHaiducul View Post
      Is about sylph and eudaemon gear... the wont shoot themselves in the foot on player gear. Still, no compensation in sight and i;ve spend a lot on those darn things in the past.
      If the exp reduction "compensation" is anything to compare to, would give it ~within a week of maint that they "said" we'd get it after... so taking that into consideration and how generally they screw things up, by end of month ~70% of people will get gold compensation (how they'll figure out who gets how much, idk) and ~30% will get jack squat an have to make 10 billion tickets thrown into thin air... /2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
        Enchanting sylph equipment no longer consumes Gold. Players will be compensated certain amounts of Gold following the maintenance on all servers.
        This is from the original thread when the patch was released to the test servers.

For some reason they left out the word "sylph" on the maintenance thread for the rest of the world
        It’s not that we want to constantly scratch, but sometimes our Cupcakes stick to our Baking Sheets
        Platform: Kabam
        Server:S62
        Merges: S65 May 16 2014
        Merges: S45 + S47 April 2 2015
        Started: December 7 2013
        Break: June 16 2015 - ungoing
        IGN: ♥Aeronwen♥

Comment

Gold still required for enchant ?? Patch 4.0

In patch 4.0 one of the updates was:''UPDATE:

In Patch 4.0, enchanting equipment no longer consumes Gold. Players will be compensated a certain amount of Gold for previous Gold enchantment costs. The actual amount compensated to each player can be viewed in each player’s in-game mailbox.

Note: If the Gold amount received exceeds 200M, an error will usually occur. Please make sure your account’s Gold amount won’t add up to or exceed 200M before you claim the compensated Gold.''

Still I enchanted my titan helm (level 50) and I still need gold.Also,the sign of any compensation doesn't show up,and I don't know what to do.I wish I had 200M gold,but it's not my case.So where is that compensation ?? And that NO GOLD option.Please,I need a guide.

Server 552-Scarlet Path----> character Death3D (71kBR-level 55)
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
            Patch Notes:
            • Enchanting sylph equipment no longer consumes Gold. Players will be compensated certain amounts of Gold following the maintenance on all servers.

Note: Following the maintenance, players on the pre-launch servers will return to the starter area in the Wild.
            This is what the patch notes of the test servers said. I guess they accidentally left out the word "sylph" in the maintenance notes of today.
            So yeah, it's meant for sylph equipment, not character equipment.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I just got a gold comp package today and I guess it is different for everybody. Don't know how they are deciding who gets what but I am not complaining.

Comment

Working...
              X