Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Can we choose Eudaemon Gender & Class?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I agree, now actually finding a good party can be hard without viewing people. 500k br sure makes you look strong, but when you are as strong as 200k br in the old time, you aren't

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
      Yeah I agree, now actually finding a good party can be hard without viewing people. 500k br sure makes you look strong, but when you are as strong as 200k br in the old time, you aren't
      I stopped looking at BR & checked only hero stats & BP/res since the br inflation patch that adds sylph br to hero br. now this br inflation is beyond just crazy. by just deploying a kid, u automatically get 30%+ br inflation without doing anything, & that kid could have no skill & die in 1 hit in anywhere.

Comment

sylph + Eudaemon Br, they should make them % wise like before
        Inflations in the HoF,or maybe it's good for it
        Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
        Maximizeâ„¢
        Guess whose back with trouble?
        ©S174

Comment

Any news on Eudaemon gender & class choice?

Are we going to get male knights, male archers, & female mages, and able to pick the gender & class for each child yet?

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
            Are we going to get male knights, male archers, & female mages, and able to pick the gender & class for each child yet?
            I wish that mentor who always says keep an eye on the news and events section

Anyways sadly, no info on it yet
            Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
            ©S174

Comment

It's funny since all the promo vids they made for euds have both genders. Stupid putting such limited options.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                It's funny since all the promo vids they made for euds have both genders. Stupid putting such limited options.
                They should have fixed it as quick as they fixed auction house, apparently
                Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  hmm...sounds like a half done patch. foreseeing more maint./downtime/etc. & hopefully we still get some comp.

Comment

I want a male knight and a female mage.

Comment

My ears were ringing!

But yes it is true, in a good few cases all we can do is watch news and events... at the moment this is a fresh roll out.. later on down the line there may be more options or choices, there may be the ability to pick or choose, or maybe there won't be.. we really and truly never know in advance.. especially as all mentors are players and knowing in advance would yield us an unfair advantage or info base over others.. I want my little girl mage still, so I like many others agree with you, and thank you for your patience as we wait to see what comes about down the line.
                      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

gender change cards for 10k balens in shop soon.

Oh wait, i just gave them an idea....

Comment

The loading screen for the game itself shows all 3 classes of both genders. Either the picture is nicely done, or the female mage one has absolutely enormous...uhm, eyes. Yes, eyes.
                          Name: Phoenixia
                          Server: R2 S-319
                          Class: Mage
                          BR: 911k
                          Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                          Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

let us have a 2nd different kid first
                            Level 49 Archer
                            BR 150k

Comment

yeps the female mage looks totally gorgeous!!! she's such a charming beauty. or maybe just the male version not cute enough. i love the male mage hero so much but really can't love this little mage boy. the red-haired female archer hero also looks so much better than the kiddy version. the male knight kid also looks much more handsome (by my standard) than the hero version, although the female knight kid also looks hot & cute like the hero version.

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                              The loading screen for the game itself shows all 3 classes of both genders. Either the picture is nicely done, or the female mage one has absolutely enormous...uhm, eyes. Yes, eyes.

Comment

me too, want a male knight & a female mage. i'm neutral with the archer kids & don't mind getting either gender. i love both genders of the knight kids tho lean a little bit more towards the male version. but the mage...i like the female version so much that i don't want to pick a male mage kid now. i'm a knight so you know i probably need a mage more than an archer. but since there's no choice of gender at the moment, i'd rather get one that i won't regret getting. lol

Originally posted by Balanova View Post
                                I want a male knight and a female mage.

Comment

Working...
                                X