No announcement yet.

Experience 1000 %

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was put in to destroy level campers because so many were complaining about being camped in bg or constant losses in arena if they were on a newer server. get used to it R2 wants your money, not the time put in to get as strong lol ;P

Comment

Originally posted by minimeeee View Post
      it was put in to destroy level campers because so many were complaining about being camped in bg or constant losses in arena if they were on a newer server. get used to it R2 wants your money, not the time put in to get as strong lol ;P
      Exactly, but having Br as low as 100k in SFT
      This just not right(mostly)
      Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
      Maximizeâ„¢
      Guess whose back with trouble?
      ©S174

Comment

Well is there any indication of how long this is supposed to last? I'm not level camping in the slightest but I try to slow level because I do not cash.

Comment

1000% xp boost!

how in a hell can we have the worth our level if our br is still low?
          1000% xp boost makes us level up even by just doing one quest or dungeon.. this is not worth it!

Comment

pls... disable the 1000%xp boost!

having this will make us not worth our big levels.. coz we still have small Battle rating!
            doing one quest will level us up and we our character's stats is not worth the level it is in!

so pls! wartunes! disable this thing!

Comment

The speed in which you now level up doesn't accompany an increase in BR. Therefore, it is literally impossible to clear the MPD (unless you get really lucky to have a heavy hitter walk you through them...oh...about 300 times).

Complete lack of thinking on the part of R2.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
                It has its draw backs, so if I were to start today, I could make it to 80 in 2 weeks
                if u start today u will not get it...

want to loose it start making xp.. more xp u make faster it expire

Comment

Does anybody have solid information or a quote saying when this is over?

Comment

I have 2 words for you: Holy Seal.

I spent over 9 months at level 66 because of Holy Seal. I went from 60k BR to well over 180k BR. and that was before Sylphs. more than enough time to max whips, sc and anything else you are working on.
                    If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post

I spent over 9 months at level 66 because of Holy Seal. I went from 60k BR to well over 180k BR. and that was before Sylphs. more than enough time to max whips, sc and anything else you are working on.
                      You don't have to rub it in you know

Prolly cashed harder?
                      Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                      ©S174

Comment

World Prosperity is a permanent "event". Meaning it's here to stay for any under a certain level. The last one ended when a toon hit lv 61, but it wasn't anywhere near a 1000% increase.

My advice: best get used to it.
                        Name: Phoenixia
                        Server: R2 S-319
                        Class: Mage
                        BR: 911k
                        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Will help especially with leveling sylphs and stuff,HS and hitting 80

And I forgot, official death of PVP
                          Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
                          ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post

lolz unless your over 70 its useless trying to put exp in talents because of the new caps.
                            IGN: princestewii
                            Class: Archer
                            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                              World Prosperity is a permanent "event". Meaning it's here to stay for any under a certain level. The last one ended when a toon hit lv 61, but it wasn't anywhere near a 1000% increase.

My advice: best get used to it.
                              As rangelaeyes stated, World Prosperity has been around for years. Before the latest patch release, it ended at level 61 (assuming you had level 80 on your server). Now the 1000% stops at level 70 (again assuming level 80 is the top level on the server), but decreases until you reach level 80, where it stops completely.

For the moment, it seems to be a permanent, but time will tell . Feeding your talents (and holy seal) is a good thing to do with all the extra experience if you're not ready to go to 80 yet. Here's a great guide for those who wish not to level. It may be a little bit outdated for now with the new bits and pieces introduced, but it gives the basics.

Happy Gaming!
                              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Dear Wartune,

I am a heavy cash camper and so are some of my friend in our server. There are around 30 of us who are very close to quitting because you have made it impossible for us to do anything anymore. Xp was an issue even before you decided to make it worse by adding this 1000% boost. Get rid of this asap before you lose some of your loyal
                                customers. Just an FYI, everyone is talking about this in CSBG too. I guarantee you that your revenue is about to go down south if you don't sort this out immediately.

Thank you kindly

Comment

Working...
                                X