[Confirmed] Wilds: marching, aren't there yet, unable to teleport

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Confirmed] Wilds: marching, aren't there yet, unable to teleport

I have a bug in wild for couple days already, when I enter wild, I can't find my character, when i click 'Hero' or 'Return', it give me a message 'Marching'.
    I know I can fix this bug by teleporting, but it is very stupid to do so since we only have 500 energy everyday. Can someone from r2 check it for me?

Thank you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	761.9 KB
ID:	1769396

What have you tried to resolve this so far? Have you tried updating flash and the browser.. or alternative browsers? Have you tried the mini client? Can you tell us what if anything you have attempted so we can work to help you get this sorted out.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I have two characters, one uses google chrome and another uses firefox, both has same problem. Mini client won't work on me, when I open mini client, it just gives me a blank window.

I just reinstalled my windows, I believe my flash player is most up to date version. This problem only happen after new patch applied.
      Last edited by R213333379; 04-18-2015, 05:33 AM.

Comment

You're not the only one. Yesterday, the same thing happened to my toon and did everything that was suggested but nothing helped. Eventually I just found a way to temporarily do wilds by switching maps and going back in but it used a LOT of energy cores. When I logged in this morning I thought everything was fixed because I can do wilds normally, however this afternoon when I logged back in the bug returned.

Comment

Next time, just try to teleport in same map, it works on me.

Comment

I've a similar problem.
            My hero is stuck in one place.
            When I try to attack anything: "Unable to attack: you aren't here yet"
            The hero is unable to go back to my City.
            Tried to teleport to the nearest village.
            Well the hero is now at the City but the the other stuff i still the same.
            Can't attack any mines
            Can't plunder any City.

Comment

wild and sylph bug issue

Server:454
              Character:shinichi

Type:knight

Details:wild bug when attacking monster it said "unable to attack you aren't here" then go back to previous location

when i go sylph sometimes i stuck up and not go back in normal.. and cant use skills.

Comment

The wilds problem has been reported. So far the 'fix' for it, is to clear the flash cache. Please click this link, and follow instructions. If you are still experiencing this problem, feel free to reply here.
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

Please see this thread. I have posted a link which seems to be fixing the problem 'for most'. If you have already gone to that link and tried, but still getting the error, feel free to reply to that post. Good luck
                  Retired Moderator.

Comment

Movement in the Wilds of Erandel

When I go into the wilds of Erandel, It is almost impossible to move anywhere to attack creatures or gold mines. My character will move normally and will even "return" to my city, but when I try to attack something I get the message, "Unable to attack: You aren't here yet!" This is after I've already moved the character next to the thing I'm trying to attack.

After the failed attack I will find my character in whatever part of Erandel it was at when I first went into the wilds. It takes me multiple tries before it allows me to complete an attack on anything.

This has been going on consistently since the new patch.

JKulback

Comment

I know this has been frustrating for everyone and it has been happening a lot lately. I also know this issue has been brought up and reported. Sometimes as of late, you have to reclick the location you are going to. What I try to do is click near the location not an attack on it to get me there and I seem to have a lot less issues then I normally was before. Also make sure your browser and flash are up to date, people have been saying that's helped a bit.. it hasn't wiped it out but it has helped a bit in some cases.
                      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Magic,
                        I saw in someone's earlier post the instructions to "clear the flash cache" and the link to do that. I tried the link. There were no instructions there about clearing the flash cache, but there was about deleting websites and using global settings for what the websites could store on my computer. I tried that. Still having the same problem in the wilds.

I do wait until I'm right next to whatever I need to attack before I click on it to attack it. Just tried it again and still no luck.

JKulback

Comment

I don't know if this is related or not. Also since the patch, when I go into the wilds things don't show up visually. I'll see the label for my city but no city. I'll see the label for a gold mine but no gold mine. This happens off and on.

Comment

Thanks.
                            I tried it.
                            But the Settings Panel looks different.
                            Just be able to clear the IE Cache.

Still teh same bug.

PS: I normally Play Wartune with IE Private mode: there is no Flash cash.
                            Last edited by petervie; 04-19-2015, 06:39 AM.

Comment

One day later, still not fixed.

Comment

Working...
                              X