No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance R2Games s583

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

been reading about people taking advantage of bugs . it down to imcompetance with programmer not the player .maybe they should ban programmer .i know what it says in r2 literature, but thats a cover up for themselves so no come back on them, the only fair way to do things is all the people who not cheat give them the rewards as i suspect not all will be found out . or reset all accounts before bug

Comment

Originally posted by Serafina31 View Post
      napisze po polsku bo to do Polaków z LO co przyszli płakaliście że ludzie skorzystali na BUGU tam a tu po prostu zrobiliście to samo tylko tym razem Wy a konkretnie gildia Rebith macie bardzo elastyczną moralność "nam nie ale my tak"

Trudno się nie zgodzić, ja nie skorzystałam z Buga ale i tak mam łatkę oszustki.... no cóż... no comment.

It is hard to disagree, I do not use the Bug but I have a patch swindlers .... well ... no comment.

Comment

i have no idea who you are but HELL YEAH RUN FOR PRESIDENT U GET MY VOTE i put 10 k balen into server in 1st 4 days cant even get into top 50 arena

Comment

Originally posted by Goodi4eva View Post
          i have no idea who you are but HELL YEAH RUN FOR PRESIDENT U GET MY VOTE i put 10 k balen into server in 1st 4 days cant even get into top 50 arena
          uh may be you need 10M balens to get top 50 if you want top 1 just need to spend 1M balens per day hehe
          :cool:S3x:p

Comment

Well thanks a lot to didnt do anything against the people who used the bugs continue ur great work and the people like me go stop wasting money on this game

Comment

What the hell r2? You guys didn't do anything except take away their items. You thought that would fix everything? There are players with over 100 million gold still and they continue to dominate the server. You didn't remove them from the game, which is what you should have done. Please ban their character on this server because normal fair players like us cannot compete with hackers and cheaters.

Comment

Working...
              X