No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance R2Games s583

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not? - they used it instead of reporting it.

Comment

Well maybe the wont ban them but they will remove all the red stars and blah blah blah blah cause well the did take advandage of the bug isntead of reporting it So QQ

Comment

and maybe put all guild skills to level 4 or 5 and remove the contribution lol and i dont want to speak about Blood of Zeus
        Name: Melody
        Class: Mage
        Server: S 583

Comment

For the record - it is an exploit not a bug since it could be exploited to gain advantage

Comment

Yea maybe not ban all those players :/ but lose most of the stuff for sure. But u have to be prepare for that ... using BUGs most of the game give bans ;/

Comment

Well dont think they will ban them most of them payed for ballens...Probably they will delete all the stuff that they gained from the bug...

Comment

how much longer

Comment

whay u left all astros ? and no compensation ?

Comment

Read point 2. u accept the therms by regi a account.
                    Also deal with it !

Cheats/Hacking

You are not permitted under any circumstances or for any reason to cheat or utilize third-party applications or code in order to win at, or gain game points or items from any of our Games. Punishment of violators will be determined on a case-by-case basis. R2Games shall be entitled to file a claim for monetary compensation from anyone deemed to have violated these rules in any way.
                    You agree not to design, disseminate or use any third party programs designed to change any Game played on R2Games site, nor assist in the design of a third party program that changes any Game played on the site. You will be responsible for any damages to R2Games resulting from any of your use, dissemination or design of such programs, and you agree to pay R2Games liquidated damages in the sum of Hundred Thousand Dollars for each such program, or in the sum of One Thousand Dollars for each time you use a program.
                    You may not:

1) Reverse-engineer, decompile or modify any of the game clients and use it in any way.

2) Exploit any cheats or errors which you find in our service. Any cheats or errors you discover must be reported immediately to us.

3) Attempt to access any other user's account.
                    4) Misuse any of our customer service facilities.
                    5) Deliberately enter false information into any of the forms on our website.
                    6) Encourage, or attempt to trick other players into breaking our rules.

Comment

What happend to Fishing? Its been removed or something?

Comment

whay u dont remove astros ?

Comment

OMG u didnt nothing to all the people who got advantage with the bug

really i spent my € on this game for what seeing the other using bugs to take advantage my power? thanks a lot r2 your maintance this time only came to take us a little bit off computer

Comment

then whay need to do maintece if u dont do nothing ?
                            other ppl spending alot real money, and some ppl using game bug's and with them doing nothing

Comment

Just closed the game and will not open it anymore. I spent € but who cares... unfair players did something illegal and R2 did nothing to them, really nice!
                              Bye

Comment

napisze po polsku bo to do Polaków z LO co przyszli płakaliście że ludzie skorzystali na BUGU tam a tu po prostu zrobiliście to samo tylko tym razem Wy a konkretnie gildia Rebith macie bardzo elastyczną moralność "nam nie ale my tak"

Comment

Working...
                                X