No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance R2Games s583

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was that for? No astrals and gold removed? How is that fair? And no compensation either...

Comment

verry bad r2 you are not fair, than can you open that bug again for 24hoours so we all can use this bug? all players would be happy than

Comment

bo zawsze lepiej gdy "dymamy my a nie nas" czyż nie? temat zamieciony pod dywan jak na LO

Comment

The astral exploit is still there. Rebirth members are still getting high level astrals without having to work for them and the wilds are totally screwed.

Comment

Today we just deleted the items players collected by taking advantage of the bug. Please be patient we will continue to work on the other issues related to the exploiting of the bug.

Comment

to nie tylko z astro ale tez umiejętności w baszcie
              Last edited by Serafina31; 04-20-2015, 01:33 PM.

Comment

But they are just exploiting the bug again and loading up with astrals

Comment

Originally posted by Serafina31 View Post
                  a co nie tylko z astro ale tez umiejętności w baszcie
                  Serafina, guild level, thanks to the stars made equipment, etc.

Comment

People learn about respect .... speak english , not all understand u main language

Comment

Originally posted by Yunseo View Post
                      People learn about respect .... speak english , not all understand u main language
                      Sorry Yunseo, Serafinasimply made a mistake, and previously wrote for Rebirth

Comment

Funny, just seen a player with 4 red level 7 astrals

Comment

Originally posted by Yunseo View Post
                          Sorry Yunseo, Serafina simply made a mistake, and previously wrote for Rebirth

Comment

Please reset guilds and players Astrals because is not fair they have br high only because they cheat . If i didn't psend tickets and so my friends you guys didn't have any idea about what is happening on S583 so PLEASE IN THE NAME of the players who are honest reset astrals and guilds . Thank you

Comment

Sorry but u cannot reset all guilds i allready spent balens in speedtime and i have 1k of astral and spent 80€ on this game to what seeing the other with 50k of astral that can win and i was winning after the bug appear

Comment

Hard to ban people for "cheating" when it's the devs fault that this exploit was put there in the first place. They need to shut down all server, and fix the bugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X