1 click astral

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 click astral

Now that VIP 6 members can 1 click capture astrals for 100k, 1million and 10 million, I'd like to suggest doing a revision for the old 1 click-capture option that is available to VIP 4 players.

Since VIP 4 1 click capture only allows for 1 screen worth of astrals to be done at a time, It might be nice to allow free players to use this option, In hopes of speeding up the game a little, and letting the avergae player have a chance of competeing with the high-BR cashers. Clicking astrals takes huge amounts of time and clicking to make a dent in raising owned astral xp. This one little thing would be a tremendous help.

along with this suggestion, removing the system announcement for collecting a Yellow astral might be needed. There is no need to see 45 of them roll across your screen when someone spends 10 million . It makes having conversations and arranging runs very difficult to manage when our posts are lost in space.
    If you can't win, cash harder

I agree with removing the notification for yellow astrals. Especially with these gold comp packages everybody got from the sylph enchant deal. I know of some players spending billions in gold, you could not talk at all for a long time when they spend that gold.

Keep the notification for red ones but get rid of the orange ones.
    Last edited by R262181389; 04-20-2015, 05:30 PM.

Comment

If players have the gold for the 1 click capture then they should be abke to use it, in fact it should be available for anyone VIP or NON-VIP.

Comment

very nice suggestion. yeah being a free player would love to see the 1 click astral capture option for us.
        Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

Working...
        X