Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Two problems and one possible solution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two problems and one possible solution

I will talk about two problems affecting everyone and one possible solution to them both.

First one and biggest right now is inventory. After last patch it is almost absurd, only the new items are one full page. Obviously something must be done about it.

Second one that again affects everyone, tho some might not realise it is guild beast, more specific its upgrade cost, and even more specific why people dont donate daru to upgrade the guild beast. When you contribute gold, you dont do it for the guild, skills in gbs etc., thats something it is used for. When someone contributes gold, he does it to buy skills, mount, shards, potions, hp packs etc. Contributing daru, used only to upgrade guild beast that rewards only few, gives basically nothing back.

So what i think might work or give some thought to is to add additional or even two more vault pages that can be bought with daru contribution.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

good idea
    would be great indeed if we could get something from the daru we put in guild.
    increasing the beast is only +20% each so people aren't so motivated about it. they'd rather save it for wilds shop
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

very good idea, I support it!

Comment

Working...
      X