Eudaemon and Main Char Selection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon and Main Char Selection

since R2 bring something new... they just mess with our time , don't know if someone notice this

Click image for larger version

Name:	[S390] Blood Peak-Wartune at R2Games.com - Internet Explorer_2015-04-22_10-14-04.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	161.6 KB
ID:	1769624

yeah I was thinking when I choose my eudaemon that... damned im a mage I need fast dmg hmm I choose Arch Eudaemon... WRONG

since eudaemon stats is related with main char stats, if u are a magical based char u choose magical based eudaemon if u are a physical dmg char u chose a physical type eudaemon, thx for the headup R2, "let's bring new stuffs and don't have a competent support team", that is R2 motto

so if you are an archer u can choose arch or warrior eudaemon, If you are a mage you can choose a mage or a mage eudaemon
    Last edited by DarthVille; 04-22-2015, 02:49 AM.
    Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Don't look at those numbers.. they are wrong.Look on main eudaemon page and you see real stats.It has been said before so I will echo, it goes by your highest atk type.As an archer I have both knight and mage eudaemon and mage matk is correctly being based off my patk.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
      Don't look at those numbers.. they are wrong.Look on main eudaemon page and you see real stats.It has been said before so I will echo, it goes by your highest atk type.As an archer I have both knight and mage eudaemon and mage matk is correctly being based off my patk.
      both eudaemons are same lvl, and same atk ? if that so, that will be great I will not have to change my eudaemon, can u make some prints ?
      Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

Working...
      X