Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/23 3:30 AM EDT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/23 3:30 AM EDT!

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 23rd of April at 3:30 AM EDT (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
    • Began the 23rd Class War.
    • Expanded the upper volume limit in the Inventory to 9999 for the following items: Dragon Essence, Mount Hoof and Sylph EXP Scroll.
    • Fixed an issue in which players cannot renew the 5th page in the Inventory. (Please note that for players whose 4th page’s remaining time is more than 30 days, the validity of the newly activated page will be the same as the 4th page).
    • Fixed various typographical errors.

Note: Considering various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    300000 Gold, 300000 Daru, Extreme Stamina Potion x1, Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1, Double Honor Scroll x1, Sylph Sepulcrum x20

Update:

For some reason ,server maintenance over time will be 2 hours delay.

Time for The 23rd Class War will also been changed

Preliminary: April 28th , 7:55 PM (server time)

Finals: April 30th , 7:55 PM (server time)

Last edited by R2_Adam; 04-23-2015, 07:39 AM.

PLS extend the WB max life upgrade to 1000000 trillion

PLS bring back FISHING AND JEWEL to daily

PLS fix the lag caused by EUDAEMONS

PLS ADD the dmg caused by eudamons to World Boss SCORE/GOLD/DARU

PLS fix the bugs in WILDS
    Last edited by kevs926; 04-22-2015, 05:21 AM.
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

Comment

Arent Hoofs and dragon souls already stackable till 9999?

Comment

Let's hope they make the lag more conducive
        Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
        Maximizeâ„¢
        Guess whose back with trouble?
        ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
          Note: Considering various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
          300000 Gold, 300000 Daru, Extreme Stamina Potion x1, Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1, Double Honor Scroll x1, Sylph Sepulcrum x20
          Considering that these items are useless to say the least, could someone please push the devs into changing this obsolete compensation with something that doens't look like a proper insult? I know it's not the mods' fault but this is simply ridiculous: we've been receiving the same Cupcakes for ages, no matter the issues we faced!

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            Arent Hoofs and dragon souls already stackable till 9999?
            Was wondering the same thing lol, aside from sylph exp the others were made 9999 with 4.0 patch. Here's hoping they add some other items to the 9999 list off the list...

Comment

Why not just make everything 9999 stackable to begin with? If you are making some items 9999 stackable, make everything 9999 stackable.

Comment

Everything should be stackable to 9999. Or, make additional inventory slots a lot cheaper - a LOT cheaper. Every patch asks us to collect more items - milk, fodder etc - and we are stuck with items that have no use until we hit level 80 but we can't throw them away cos we will need them then.

Compensation is always gonna be an issue. What we get is nothing compared to what we lose. But................. What a level 80 gets is pretty much the same as a level 13 gets. So often the level 13 will be happy. This is not the same game I started playing back in 2012. In many ways it is better but in some ways it has failed to move forward. Low levels progress faster. Level 80s get stronger. Level 70s have nothing new.

Last patch quietly changed how AFK worked. Now first action is usually Rune - never used in AFK before. I appreciate coding AFK is hard but they can't get it right. My mage casts Brutality rune and then uses Suntoria. A waste of the rune and Suntoria. Similar comments for my knight and archer.

Kevs926 agreed. Jewel Hunt needs to be daily as does fishing - Goodies link is rubbish. I could say that there is too much to do everyday (especially as I run 3 characters) but you have a choice whether you do things or not. Give us 3 WBs a day again. As it is fitting Guild Beast , Tree and G B on those 3 days a week takes up a long time. Dimensional Wars take more time now. Only a few minutes I know but it is more time.

Ultimately though I am stuck with this game so have to try and enjoy it

Comment

Won't you remove the 1000% buff!??!?

Comment

dragon essences and mount hoofs already stackable so why make maintenance for it again when it works

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	1711381

maybe after maintenance they will cupcake this feature and it wont be stackable any more

AND THE COMPO IS AN INSULT CHANGE IT PLZ TO SOMETHING WE DO NEED

Comment

Very serious bug has since patch 4.0 !!!
                      Paintings lag behind the action and I collapsed two months work !!!
                      I synthesized the lvl 3 and lvl 4 game however, the image does not change and so synthesize all the gems ... for next event i can't ....
                      The same happened to me in the mailbox ... then by synthesizing rezistens gem, inventory is full and system is sent to mail ... BUD not displeed ... mail has experience seeds and after i delete the empty letters ....

Comment

With regard to AFK mode, to my knowledge of Chinese version, rune and HS always take precedence if they are available. We don't auto-cast HS, healing rune & healing skills take precedence only when HP is low, and the skill sequence after this patch is actually more deterministic than before (now it's largely based on rage & CD; previously seemed random), which is an improvement IMHO.

For the rest, I would have to seriously agree, especially for Jewel Hunt & Fishing. They are already part of our everyday game routine; upon them our development depend; we can't lose daily access to them.

Originally posted by jcs54 View Post
                        Everything should be stackable to 9999. Or, make additional inventory slots a lot cheaper - a LOT cheaper. Every patch asks us to collect more items - milk, fodder etc - and we are stuck with items that have no use until we hit level 80 but we can't throw them away cos we will need them then.

Compensation is always gonna be an issue. What we get is nothing compared to what we lose. But................. What a level 80 gets is pretty much the same as a level 13 gets. So often the level 13 will be happy. This is not the same game I started playing back in 2012. In many ways it is better but in some ways it has failed to move forward. Low levels progress faster. Level 80s get stronger. Level 70s have nothing new.

Last patch quietly changed how AFK worked. Now first action is usually Rune - never used in AFK before. I appreciate coding AFK is hard but they can't get it right. My mage casts Brutality rune and then uses Suntoria. A waste of the rune and Suntoria. Similar comments for my knight and archer.

Kevs926 agreed. Jewel Hunt needs to be daily as does fishing - Goodies link is rubbish. I could say that there is too much to do everyday (especially as I run 3 characters) but you have a choice whether you do things or not. Give us 3 WBs a day again. As it is fitting Guild Beast , Tree and G B on those 3 days a week takes up a long time. Dimensional Wars take more time now. Only a few minutes I know but it is more time.

Ultimately though I am stuck with this game so have to try and enjoy it

Comment

I would like to see 99999 stacks~

Comment

Stop charging on inventory

Comment

modify something that was already changed, another proof they aren't playing the game they publish
                              The compensation is so faraway from reality that it could be fun if it wasn't sad.
                              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                              X