Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/23 3:30 AM EDT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need button " hide critical hit numbers". Arena is insane these days, lag is terrible than before

Comment

Originally posted by Elwray88 View Post
      We need button " hide critical hit numbers". Arena is insane these days, lag is terrible than before
      great idea indeed. with 16 avatar (8 player and 8 eudaemon) who each can launch aoe, arena is now lag war
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

A lot of things still need fix.

1. Wild have Bug

2. We still have some disconnect when we run DI

3. Hide player at world boss not 100% before start when new pl come we still click hide again and again
        when we revive we still need click hide again and again.

But please fix WILD first

Comment

Remove the World Prosperity Buff

Or make it so that you can choose to disable it.

It is taking away the fun of the game for both existing players who are camping at levels to improve their BR

It is taking away the fun of the game for NEW players who are now being rushed through levels and getting a lot of new things thrust upon them all at once.
          There was someone in battleground yesterday at level 40something who was a first day player so had no idea what was going on with anything at all and was getting frustrated because he was being absolutely annihilated in everything that he tried, so obviously wouldn't want to carry on the game after that.

Please just make it be gone.

Comment

new shiled in battle protection

some reason when I didn't have balens said use 1k balens to open slot now since I have balens it wont let me open the new slot in battle protection anyone else having this issue

Comment

Should give at least 50-100 bound balen as comp to be nice

Comment

I'm still unclear as to what a 'typographical error' is.

Also, if the items mentioned are getting a cap raise already have it, I'm getting the feeling they might be putting them back to 999 stacking.
                Name: Phoenixia
                Server: R2 S-319
                Class: Mage
                BR: 911k
                Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by R2127673076 View Post

It is taking away the fun of the game for both existing players who are camping at levels to improve their BR

It is taking away the fun of the game for NEW players who are now being rushed through levels and getting a lot of new things thrust upon them all at once.
                  There was someone in battleground yesterday at level 40something who was a first day player so had no idea what was going on with anything at all and was getting frustrated because he was being absolutely annihilated in everything that he tried, so obviously wouldn't want to carry on the game after that.

No, the only reason why you want to camp is to bully people around your lvl. That's the main reason why anyone wants to camp. You want to be the "king" of your lvl range in BG. improving BR can happen at lvl 80 just fine. You will never catch up to the major cashers anyway. So why bother to camp? UNLESS it's to bully lower lvls.

Comment

i agree on lower the price to open inv space. im all day busy cleaning up inv and vault, already trown lot away, like fatestones, sands, star tears the shards you cant trow away, i synt them and then trown them away.. so many space needed for guard, and for the new gear. and yes i know, can let myself kicked and put it in to mail, but dont realy like that, if i lose it, then its gone, and they are not giving it back, its your own choice then, to take that risk.
                    ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                    Server: S444 Silent Arena
                    Char: Knight
                    Lvl: 80
                    Br: 6m and crowing.
                    Main Sylph: Arise
                    Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by R2127673076 View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitle.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	1711399
                      They should increase WP to 100000% to rid campers once and for all

Comment

please raise the Animal Feeding Attempts Limit...

we can barely feed the whole farm of 1 friend before it says we reached limit : (

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]134629[/ATTACH]
                          They should increase WP to 100000% to rid campers once and for all
                          LOL I would like to see players at lv80 with 20k br, this would be good for lv80 campers.
                          Wartune, a game that get worst each new maintenance... ¬¬

Comment

what problem http://prntscr.com/6x0jwx s585

Comment

most important that needs to be fixed is new sylph arena system... geting max 60 points, and with this cap for diamond group is impossible.. 4851 points to make into diamond..
                              7(days) x 10 (battles/day) x 60 (max pts) = 4200 only so WHAT THE F....k?
                              it became really really annoying.. now when in top 1-19 place there is no point even to fight because u will not even get those 60 points.. that means u are even further away from diamond group.. best is to be low br sylph and and make all in last 10 mins before reset so u can get all oponents with 60 points... if no vip bye bye cause u are worthless even knowing u have more than enough to be in diamond..

Comment

pls pls pls remove exp buff

Comment

Working...
                                X