Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/23 3:30 AM EDT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm camping because if I don't then none of the PVP stuff is worth doing because I'm too weak to be able to hold my own against the long time campers. If I advance through the levels then the difference between my BR and that of those the same level as me is going to widen meaning I will get less and less enjoyment out of the game and eventually get bored and quit.

They either need to get rid of the WP or change the way the PVP things are matched to making it about BR, thus making levels only matter when it comes to advancing through campaign and unlocking new aspects of the game.

Comment

we need training whips event, not the 70% off.

Comment

Rip poor events!!! So many is quiting because of poor events!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BOSS.AL View Post
          Rip poor events!!! So many is quiting because of poor events!!!!
          I need: soul crystals event, mount whips event. and a decent (not like last time ) clothing event. Please!!

Comment

those people saying get rid of the campers, so you'd rather see people whine all day about not being able to do their runs or anything because they were forced into level rushing? bloody inferno is auto set based on level. < no br to do it if they're forced to rush.
            maps < scales on 5 lvl range, cant do it if they're weak br.
            wilds < 15 level gap, how is a weak br 65+ gonna take on a 60 boss or 70 elite if no one will be nice & carry them through it all?

i wasn't camping, but i would've at least liked to get 2 pieces of 50 legend set before advancing to 60 rather than barely making one & being pushed towards 70+

now people in my guild are quitting the game because we had a server merge which bumped out the prosperity buff for most. the players on the server we merged into were way ahead on br because they actually got some events, whereas we had NONE between the new server events and the merge(6 days without events).

we have some lvl 65+ barely hitting 50k br WITH sylphs equip yet in bg people are STILL camping, world prosperity isnt exactly affecting many campers seeing as they avoid any form of exp anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyyysteria View Post
              I need: soul crystals event, mount whips event. and a decent (not like last time ) clothing event. Please!!
              Lol All we need.

They should fix the bug in these events and turn them back to what they were till november of last year.
              Wartune, a game that get worst each new maintenance... ¬¬

Comment

Originally posted by Wyyysteria View Post
                You still need SC? You smell like a camper in a new server, right? JAJAJ, the WP should be extended to 1000000000%.

Comment

yes lets have player lose dimention for the day no rewards no movement drop the percent left and we will give them stuff that has nothing to do with it and that will not help them aint that a great idea
                  CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                  name RubyRed
                  type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                  Name gippal .........Name backlash
                  Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Lol, my Knight puts brutality and then sheild in AFK mode. how funny.. But I always thought skill selection is just random, not so difficult coding if its random and not logical. My knight rarely uses delphic in AFK mode if its rage is 100%.

Comment

The WP thing is Wierd

You know the prosperity thing doent allow people to have sufficient time to get the Required amounts of Legendary Shards or stones for their sets...... doesnt it look wierd to all of you guys when a lvl 50 guy with a Sylph has just 23k BR? with only the Lvl 30Set which he actually gets from the quest ( i doubt even that set would not be synthesisable if not for the quest thing) and u know (no offence towards cashers) chasers will gain a lot of advantage now.... we non cashers had a lot of strategies before to level to a certain level before some events cool down to get significant BR like the Leveling to lvl 50 before the equip event ends..... now what? the cashers even without the Sets they can buy other things (such as Gems for pity example) which could level thier BR more than the Really experienced guys.... i dont want to hurt anyone's feelings but that is the Bitter truth...
                      Coming to the Stacking thing.... why not make everything stackable to 9999.. i know its not hard to code that thing and also it would lead you to loss when people dont buy the Page slots but you know the more the new patches come out... more are the Items we need to stack and we cannot sell a lvl 80 item simply that we are barely lvl 40, we might reach 80 someday and we might be needing it no matter what..... then? then what do we do?
                      ANd the AFK thing really sucks now... we dont want it use the Rune when it uses a Brutality with a Suntoria..... we dont want it to use a rune in a WB ( i know we can remove the Rune slot ) i think you might better Code it for a Better Rune usage or just Leave the Rune usage so it could be a little more user friendly... and also it in most of the Cases the Delphic wont come out untill my rage hits 10-20 rage points more than the actual requirement... although it has been that way since the beginning but i would just like to rise that point too

Lets condence everything to...
                      1.) Remove the WP thing for ****'s sake.....It's not helping with the Camper Remove technique of your's i can still see campers around.. what if they dont do the Quests. either way they aint gewtting the Experience so how is it removing campers? We cant move to a new server when we like to play with a different char.... the newbies already hit lvl 40 in 5 hours??? and lvl 50 the next day? really many players started quiting too
                      2.) Please make the Stacking to 9999 for every item or reduce the amount of BB needed for the purchase of new slots cuz we dont wanna lose the new patch items either
                      3.) Please reconsider the AFK thing
                      4.) And also The Daily events like the fishing and the Jewel hunt are the ones which keeps me waiting for a new day on the server to get some exciting items... Gems especially and the VIP cards from the Fish (Cuz im a Non- Casher)
                      I have made this clear many times to many of the Mods and the G-M's i know and also the R2Helpers who come in the servers to take any queries... Please Do reconsider those Points Please for God's sake the WP thing

Comment

You fools at r2 are at the top of the list of *** most dumbest people in the world...how bout you fix the lag that all players have been complaining bout for months

Comment

Take your compensation and increase the gold and daru 10x, add mahra and increase sep by 180, take out the stam and scrolls and give something more useful, say for the new lag inducing minions we have now and people might stop crying for a minute. I had no plans to lvl to 74 until long after my lvl 70 gear was crafted and I caught up on my HS since it's so freaking important, then comes this XP buff. Why was this necessary? I don't do bgs anymore because my br was already behind and with my HS being so low, I'm basically a moving target. As a free player, I don't ask for much since I don't line any pockets, but please get rid of this buff or gives us some way to get rid of it. I don't want to be lvl 80 with a lvl50 HS. And can we please get some kind of a divinity shard event, I've been sitting at 44/500 for almost a year.

Comment

The lag and connectivity issues need to be looked at.

Comment

when starts again server???

Comment

not complaining frm a month frm a year we doing tht

Comment

Working...
                                X