X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gm!!!!cant LOAD
    HELP AM GETTING MAD

I am lin from s82 the game wont load even to the players list ! Fix
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-23-2015, 07:12 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Any news if u guys gonna compensate with our pending easter event? .. since R2 rolled back on last day.. we expected u guys will be responsible for the event being 1-2 day short..

hopefully we get to redo the last day of easter atleast..

Comment

Originally posted by LINNIEA View Post
        gm!!!!cant LOAD
        HELP AM GETTING MAD

I am lin from s82 the game wont load even to the players list ! Fix
        I have already responded to your initial post. Please continue relaying your issue there: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....24#post1333324

Comment

I would like to take the time to genuinly thank r2 for giving us compensation, it was nice to be thought of. Unfortunately the majority of the items in the compensation pack were useless
          (S36)Auroria
          160+ Eidolon Knight
          Apocolypse Co-leader
          (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Anyone know what type of skills those the new pet have? Thank you

Comment

the merged servers of 73 75 77 78 do not have the compensation pack please explain why not

Comment

We asked for a vault increase a Eq vault its of no use to us since no one store so many eq and even if they do they would store a max of 1-2 so eh nice try, but if you could change it to Premium Vault and add all types to it would be great and you could still sell Premium Vault expanders

Comment

I'm at a lost for you guys, I'll like you to tell me the use of the second vault.... How useless can you guys be? Why is it a equipment only vault? Did any of you staff put any kind of thought into what you was doing? This vault is soo dam useless, if your gonna add something to the game THINK ABOUT IT

Comment

thnx for the new vault equip only is kinda lame though as a matter of fact i only use max of 2 lines for equip
                    it would help if u guys allow us to store pets,cloths and gems there too (gems mainly ) thnx
                    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

No "Compensaton Pack" on merged S78 o.o

Comment

R2 you should add equipment vault expander for the guild benefits, like the vault expander that is there for 100 contribution.
                        IGN: Heiko
                        Guild: Athena (S6)
                        Server: Windshear Peaks (S6)
                        First Guild: Oblivion (S6)
                        Level: 92 Scion
                        Class: Knight

Ayooooooooo

Comment

Ok first off for those who keep asking for compensation for s78,stop being idiots and read there is no reason why you even deserve a compensation pack so stop asking..
                          Now for r2,how money hungry can you be? First off people has been complaing for space for months or so, but now you finally added an extra vault, but how can u be soo money hungry?? Why make it only for EQUIPMENTS and not only that it's not even possible for free users to get expander unless some cashers decides to sell them. So mhm even with compensation for those severs that needed, you have any idea how useless that is? Lmao you guys couldn't even come up with something good like give them a anniversary event like u did in September (I'm only talking about the event not celebrating anything).
                          But I mean come on besides from the money aspect(which I doubt anyone would pay for the expwnders) this newly made vault is trash,
                          The only thing I an see myself doing with this useless vault is making all the gears my character can equip and doubt it's even enough to full the vault. If you plan on added something in the game JUST TO MAKE MONEY give is some thought before you do

Comment

Originally posted by tree09 View Post
                            Ok first off for those who keep asking for compensation for s78,stop being idiots and read there is no reason why you even deserve a compensation pack so stop asking..
                            Now for r2,how money hungry can you be? First off people has been complaing for space for months or so, but now you finally added an extra vault, but how can u be soo money hungry?? Why make it only for EQUIPMENTS and not only that it's not even possible for free users to get expander unless some cashers decides to sell them. So mhm even with compensation for those severs that needed, you have any idea how useless that is? Lmao you guys couldn't even come up with something good like give them a anniversary event like u did in September (I'm only talking about the event not celebrating anything).
                            But I mean come on besides from the money aspect(which I doubt anyone would pay for the expwnders) this newly made vault is trash,
                            The only thing I an see myself doing with this useless vault is making all the gears my character can equip and doubt it's even enough to full the vault. If you plan on added something in the game JUST TO MAKE MONEY give is some thought before you do
                            Loool Soooo trueee, S73/75/77/78/81 Or whatever, Stop pestering Rev lol! Has anyone of your toons been deleted? >.>

And i agree with tree09, it wasn't thought out, the vault is basically half done on the 3rd page, so.. Could it be removed and add extra pages on the REAL vault lol..
                            Anyway, no player has EVER said anything about a seperate vault, they asked for more pages.

Could r2 actually take into account the people here? Could you PLEASEEEEEEEEE look at the suggestions and feedback page that were introduced for this whole reason.
                            There are brilliant ideas that would change the game and make it better.
                            One more thing, Could your ideas actually be placed on the forums before you introduce it to the game?
                            Server: (S73)Green Plains
                            IGN: (S73)Aura
                            Level: 180 eido
                            Class: Rogue
                            Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
                            Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

Well, my wife loves this new vault because she got tons of costumes, she calls it closet lol but for me this new vault is such a disappointment I was expecting more. On plus side at least I can put all my chaos wings there...

Comment

This new vault or extra pages? You choose
                                Server: (S73)Green Plains
                                IGN: (S73)Aura
                                Level: 180 eido
                                Class: Rogue
                                Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
                                Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

Working...
                                X