No announcement yet.

Class Wars Return April 28th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if cw is on Thursday then why does it say Tuesday the 28 at the top?
    Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    24 ? Oo
    so now CW are on friday ?

Comment

• I plan my dimensions for added res very carefully, so this sudden postponement really cupcakes me. Feel free to send some intermediate dimension coordinate chests as compensation, which would be completely unnecessary if you weren't such inept, unprofessional morons.

Comment

• so is class wars on Tuesday now?
        Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
        Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
        #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
        #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

• Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
          so is class wars on Tuesday now?
          Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday, Saturday, anyway, the winners will be the same four or five noobsters!. Who cares about the day? The different here is that these noobsters will have the second evolution Sylph + Eudamon, or as they write it.

Comment

• I know, I know people get tired of hearing complaints...but really tweaking wb, tweaking Guild Beast, tweaking sylph attacks is just getting a bit too far out there, the thing about games as it seems that Wartune is unaware of, is players don't care to much about getting shafted time and again.... You don't do a mid stream change up in a game by controlling the odds.... past examples we buy stronger sylphs... wartune makes rarity go away.... we buy sylph upgrades wartune makes them go away... we build strength and just about the time the game starts getting fair, they pulkl another wool over everyone, they sucker spenders into buying the latest and newest, while reducing player strengths of light, and no spenders... we buy sylph attack upgrades, then they went and allowed a means after the fact of purchase to block use of PURCHASED attacks, *** like this poe's me off... no wonder players are leaving in a mass exodus..they are so arrogant and refuse to listen to players including rants, I believe whomever is in charge is just plain dumb when it comes to an actual trade off between what is fair of whale spending, light spenders and free players... trust me guys this CW will be the worse ever in history....

Comment

• Oh yeah once again CASHERS WARS unfair match and never give nothing good to players BORING

Comment

• Cupcake's & Lollipop's To You R2

Many people Will Miss This Class Warz Because Of YOUR Incompetence R2, Yet It Is ALLWAYS The Players & Payers That Pay The Price....

Even If I Took Tuesday Off Work To Qualify For The Finals, I Can Be Damn Sure I Wont Get The Day Off For The Finals On Thursday.. Thank A Bunch R2.

VIP Cancelled, Paypal PW Changed By GF.....

I Will Send You An Enamel Cup To Your HR Department To Go Begging For Donations, Bc That Where This Game Is Going. No More Monies From Me...
                Last edited by Freddypainter; 04-24-2015, 04:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                  The date for class wars has been officially changed to the 28th.

R2Adam has just edited this into the main post on this thread, I hope this helps alleviate some of the tension and upset.
                  THIS Cupcake build even more tention.. because ppl was preparing for it for whole month, finishing dimensions so they endup only on sunday.. and now its all gone... some where runing 10-20 forests mpd to make those 2 items, and now its time badly spent.. not to mention that some of us who were runing alot of that mpd to make artifact and halidom had some advantage of those who didnt had any empire crusades by having items done.. now all gone...

not to forget tuesday should be again maintenance day and if again some force major **** and again delayed?.. oh sory they cant delay anymore cause all days are busy on this month and next month would result ****** april failure cw..
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-28-2015, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• The Wallet Wars on Tuesday? Disorder? Epic fail!

Comment

• class wars is bugged saying done more atempts han i have done soon as i entered it said i had 2 rounds left out of 15 and i hadnt even had a fight
                      IGN xKing Arthur BR 2.48 mill lvl 80

Guild Valints guild master

Server S471

Comment

• with Sylphs and LagDaemons? why even have the player character involved?
                        If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

• Made CW finals for archer in EU. Ranked 98th in BR with 910k BR potted.

Comment

• Can it REALLY be called Class Wars anymore with eudaemon's? Archers can't plan for just other Archers, have to watch out for a Knight eudaemon using Intercept... more like a timed run of a modified arena set... a guildmate even said he got stunned in one of his fights...

Comment

• thank you for cw , dc d on las two rounds , had fun
                              krzycanuk

Comment

• u can extend for more ppl on final......x2

Comment

Working...
                                X