This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any other "game breakers" for people?

This is a place for bug reporting and collection, so please only include necessary information in your report. Please refrain from expressing your frustrations, requesting updates, slander, or anything not specific to reporting a bug. We want to do our best at fixing all issues, and this means handling issues of high priority first. We always prioritize game-breaking issues as first to fix, and then lower priorities as the problem becomes less severe; fixes of low priority issues will be slower than an issue that “breaks the game”.

Thought I'd let you know (if you didn't already):- the cache issue is a "game breaker"

Comment

Originally posted by davidholden View Post
      This is a place for bug reporting and collection, so please only include necessary information in your report. Please refrain from expressing your frustrations, requesting updates, slander, or anything not specific to reporting a bug. We want to do our best at fixing all issues, and this means handling issues of high priority first. We always prioritize game-breaking issues as first to fix, and then lower priorities as the problem becomes less severe; fixes of low priority issues will be slower than an issue that “breaks the game”.
      Correct, this thread is to use the template only. For the 'discussion on the topic', we ask you to use an existing topic (or if it's a new issue, start one), and link it in the report on this thread. That way, there is no 'sifting' needed to find the issues at hand, and there are clear descriptions with visual aides to help the tech team in their work toward the problem. I will thank you for your post; if you would like to discuss it further however, it would need to be done off this thread.
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

while I was disconnection, I went back to do E.A(Eudaemon Arena) I see this happen?

Click image for larger version

Name:	S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com00.png
Views:	3
Size:	524.8 KB
ID:	1718210

Name:	S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com01.png
Size:	733.4 KB
ID:	1718211

Name:	S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com02.png
Size:	729.1 KB
ID:	1718212

Name:	S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com03.png
Size:	723.3 KB
ID:	1718213
        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
        Character: Mage
        Class: Knighthood
        level: 80
        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Well gems event is not unlimited as you can see the information and redeem reward below the picture

[ATTACH=CONFIG]150882[/ATTACH]
          Last edited by JetLong; 10-04-2015, 04:11 AM.

Server : S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Name : Binjai
          Class : Knight

Comment

typo error

Name:	typo error.png
Views:	1
Size:	390.9 KB
ID:	1718257

Server : S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Name : Binjai
            Class : Knight

Comment

Mount Training false limits bug is STILL not fixed right

Wartune R2 server S364 Crimson Peak West coast US
              Player FMK character ZardOZ (current #1 CW Sorcerer)
              Date first encountered: ~ 10/2/2015 - Ongoing and repeatable

Although you have addressed this sort of issue twice before neither of those two prior fixes was complete or sufficient.
              The Mount Training process hits ANOTHER false limit when a particular attribute reaches level 999

Name:	M T FAIL at 999.png
Size:	445.6 KB
ID:	1718262

Please fix it Again!
              I am probably the first to hit this limit but others will surely follow

Thanks,
              Mike Lukacs

Support thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....99-(incorrect)
              Last edited by Whakapono; 10-08-2015, 02:15 AM. Reason: add link request

Comment

Hello! I have been logging into [s520] Tunnels of Kima, and I get this error,Click image for larger version

Name:	SQlklhP.jpg
Size:	189.7 KB
ID:	1718321, My friend can log into the server, and she does not have this problem. My account name is DatArcher, The Server Time is 20:10, my platform is R2. The thread i created is this: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....06#post1449706

Comment

Name:	aneurism farm animals invisible 1.gif
Size:	524.4 KB
ID:	1718327 my toon on my farm showing theres no horses drawing. my toon has sat on my farm for close to an hour before i submitted this post and no my animals are still not drawing.

name: Aneurism
                  server number: s390
                  platform: r2games
                  Description: my horses on my farm do NOT draw for me. they are invisible.

Bug classification: i dont know. the mentor told me to submit a ticket.

Comment

Name:	Screenshot 2015-10-14 17.29.53 (2).png
Size:	229.9 KB
ID:	1718360Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2015-10-14 17.28.58 (2).png
Size:	723.6 KB
ID:	1718362Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2015-10-14 18.14.43 (2).png
Size:	710.6 KB
ID:	1718363Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2015-10-14 18.16.17 (2).png
Size:	295.0 KB
ID:	1718364
                    moogie, r2. east coast s154 shadowgold
                    When I wear my Supreme Sorcerer armour helm weapon and wings my character disappears,although I still have the title it has disappeared from the description page and I now have two spots in my inventory that contain items of the outfit that are blank and cannot be used to synthesize higher levels
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Karenv1969; 10-14-2015, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• Alpha Lion cloth load bug

The Alpha Lion cloth set has a load bug with means when u put the cloth on you are invisable for all players all u see is the mount and the Eudeamon

Plz fix this

Look at pic below

Name:	Reload bug.jpg
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	1718386

Comment

• (auto) Hide box

-A screenshot clearly displaying the issue:
                        How ever i wanted to record this event i choose not to do so because it adds resource usage and there for it wont help my point

-Character information:
                        MrsZoë server 175

-A clear description of the problem:
                        The (auto) hide check box

It turns itself on, according to the technical details shared with us on Forum by a R2 gamemaster after getting information from the customers local machine
                        telling R2 its having problems running the game. The box will self check itself after e.g. critcloud even when my local machine or VM will show NO
                        resource usage that justifies the checkbox going on and NO to limited framerate drops.

While turned on the customer is missing information about their fellow team members and oposing team, it only shows skills chosen half of the time and
                        it results in poor choices of skills (e.g. overheal or no heal at all)

When unchecking the box, the game loads the chars again and when died previous it lets the chars die again (extra information, extra system usage....)

This checkbox is just a (poor) workaround for the poor game mechanics aka coding / technical design while the game keeps searching for the outer limmits of its platforms.

-A link to a supporting thread for this issue:
                        spend my time here making this post, there is atleast 1 in forum...
                        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....jects-checkbox
                        How ever it doesnt totaly cover my remarks here ... its there

in the end this issue could be a game quiter.. it takes away too many needed information for good play AND it doesnt give us a choice in wether to use it or
                        not.
                        Last edited by Nox03; 10-28-2015, 05:08 PM. Reason: added link

Comment

• mouse disappearing bug

Player name : Michael
                          Sever: Europe 26
                          platform: Kabam

ticket number: 439049

Browsers used: Firefox, IE , Maxthon nitro

happens in Arena the most and in Mpds

right now i am using WiFi home network

Windows 7 64bit

https://youtu.be/teYfu7yhe7A
                          Last edited by michael509; 10-29-2015, 09:48 AM.
                          Mage: level 80
                          Battle rating:guess
                          Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

• Originally posted by R2124147477
                            So while fighting in the wilds against another player this new "hide other objects" keeps selecting its self and really annoying and really I need to see my target while I fight.

also I looked while in my city to see if the hide eye button had anything to do with it and I am not able to select it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]152077[/ATTACH]
                            Will you please remove the "hide other objects" box from;
                            all PvP windows. The game never lagged during these times and now this box auto selects its self and I can no longer see my opponent to counter their attacks.

look at this pic and tell me if this is a game you would want to play....

Name:	BSwartune.PNG
Size:	781.2 KB
ID:	1718704

Comment

• Character information: :
                              Darrkin, S219

Bug Classification :
                              In Game event Bug

A clear description of the problem:
                              Guild Beast Bug, Allows Attacking the Guild Beast Prior to actual countdown completed
                              Once GB has killed player Stuck in Dead Mode till countdown finishes and allows to attack
                              Notice the Timer on the Countdown Upper Right Side of images

Name:	bug-prior.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	627.6 KB
ID:	1718706Click image for larger version

Name:	bug-dead.jpg
Size:	542.1 KB
ID:	1718705Click image for larger version

Name:	bug-dead2.jpg
Size:	655.2 KB
ID:	1718707

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....uild-Beast-Bug

Darrkin
                              Server: R2 - S219
                              Guild: Legends
                              Class: KightHood Mage
                              Level: 80
                              BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                              Arise ☾☾
                              Loki
                              Goddes of Prosperity
                              Hecate
                              Zeus
                              Poseidon
                              Venus

Comment

• Hide players button

The button is bugged in many ways. You can not make it see players and objects in anyway. You uncheck it and it puts the check back in. When doing mpd, Spire or ToK with my team..the mage could not heal the other people in the party. The battle oracles only healed their hero and not anyone else. In ToK not being able to see what the Shadows are doing or shots they are putting up or if they were going into sylph. It was impossible to fight against them. We should at least be able to see what they are throwing at us. In cross server arena the same thing. Most all we could see was the huge red crits that came across the screen that had been removed before but are now back. A couple fights we didn't even know what hit us. It was like..fight started and we are dead before we did anything at all. 2 second fight. In WB the hide players button kept resetting each time you fought the boss. You had to hide players again after each time you fought the boss. Atoll boss was the same way. If you unchecked to see what skills the players did the check was put back in when the boss would attack. The check would only stay out for a few seconds for you to get a glimpse of what your team mate was doing. Also in solo arena, there is no skills showing, only a skip button. The hero can do no skills to attack the opponent. The only attacks being done are by the troops and eudies as shown in the ss I have here. This bug has caused many problems though and really needs a quick fix please. thanks

server s614
                                platform R2
                                SOULREAPERS Guild

Name:	Solo Arena  10-30-2015.jpg
Size:	458.6 KB
ID:	1718756

Comment

Working...
                                X