X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Undecided
    Server R2: 250
    Bug: the new weekly temple pathetic dungeon
    Same here stuck in the weekly dungeon..pathetic..Click image for larger version

Name:	bug retarded wartune.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	189.7 KB
ID:	1729109

Comment

• Character information: :
      KingTimmy, Silverbrook S317

Bug Classification :
      Functionality

A clear description of the problem:
      Today in Holy Sword Temple, I unchecked the box to not use my attempt while helping another player with the mpd, it still took my attempt. With the team we had initially, was unable to beat the final boss since one player did not have a merged pet. That player dropped and I invited someone who has a merged pet. We beat the final boss, however, the person who came to help me lost their attempt and received 0 rewards. Their toon is Gypsy. This is the second time this issue has happened to me.

Conclusions:
      Do not help anyone with HST if you still have attempt for risk of losing out on max possible rewards. Do your attempt first until this issue is corrected. Players be warned.

Comment

• our team refreshed in the Holy Sword Temple due to game lag...and when we came back each of us was kicked from the room...those in the room still tried to invite back but the game WOULD NOT let the sylph back in.....refreshing is part of the game due to the lag....in the past this has never been a problem in these weekly dungeons.....This bug is just part of the reason that i stopped recharging and spending real money on wartunes.....playing for free i dont mind these issues so much but when i am spending money i demand quality... and this isnt it.

Comment

• LOST EUDA WEAPON AND DIAMOND

elyoun r2games S594, why my euda weapon and diamond lost after maintenance 4/5/2017, so decrease my euda br

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lost Equip Euda.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	210.9 KB
ID:	1729512

i hope back it before maintenance

Comment

• I've noticed there was an issue with redeeming the gift pack codes from the r2 client in crystal saga when doing a search, I am also having this issue trying to redeem a code from the client in wartune. Click image for larger version

Name:	giftpackcodeerror.jpg
Size:	544.2 KB
ID:	1729513
            My info is in the screenshot, but it's S704 Boar's Wood on R2, Char Renessa

Comment

• Originally posted by demmsquad View Post
              our team refreshed in the Holy Sword Temple due to game lag...
              Not enough information for me to report it for you. You will need to send in a ticket. Be advised - they have been asking for the date and time of the occurrence and a screenshot.
              Originally posted by elyoum View Post
              LOST EUDA WEAPON AND DIAMOND
              Missing items are handled only through ticket. Please send in a ticket with your screenshot. I believe they normally ask when you obtained the item and when you lost the item. They are looking for a time frame, unless you happen to know the exact time of day.
              Originally posted by renosangel View Post
              I've noticed there was an issue with redeeming the gift pack codes from the r2 client in crystal saga when doing a search, I am also having this issue trying to redeem a code from the client in wartune.
              My info is in the screenshot, but it's S704 Boar's Wood on R2, Char Renessa
              Perk codes are coded to existing servers and need to be manually updated to include new servers. Usually they do this process in batches. If it's still not working in a week or so, please send in a ticket with the screenshot showing the error message when attempting to redeem, and a copy paste of your code.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Hey having problems logging in. here is the screenshot of the message I receiveClick image for larger version

Name:	login.png
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	1729765 I play on Kabam 03 east Character Susanna level 80 archer Please fix soon. And don't tell me about cache and refresh and all that other nonsense. This is a new computer and only played game once on it which was yesterday. I submitted a ticket #66948923 on May 6th and have still received no help.
                Last edited by Sus4256; 05-11-2017, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• There is a problem with skills and not doing any damage in pvp battle. When you cast a skill, whether it be a rune, hero or sylph skill, when it hits the player, it does no damage at all. It doesn't say 1 damage, no damage number shows at all and he takes no damage. The person has no type of shield or holy seal on.

And even if they did have some type of shield on or they got illusion astral to process, some kind of number would show up.

This is becoming more frequent now and happening with hero or sylph delphic too.

Name:	resized_Chaos no damage.png
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	1729808

Comment

• Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                    There is a problem with skills and not doing any damage in pvp battle. When you cast a skill, whether it be a rune, hero or sylph skill, when it hits the player, it does no damage at all. It doesn't say 1 damage, no damage number shows at all and he takes no damage. The person has no type of shield or holy seal on.

And even if they did have some type of shield on or they got illusion astral to process, some kind of number would show up.

This is becoming more frequent now and happening with hero or sylph delphic too.

I'm quite certain this has been reported, and it happens not just in pvp, but even in Road To Glory, Titan Temple etc.
                    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                    Browser Game Support

Comment

• Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                      I'm quite certain this has been reported, and it happens not just in pvp, but even in Road To Glory, Titan Temple etc.
                      And yet nothing been done about it yet like so many other bugs that have been reported. This has been going on for a long time.

Comment

• Please fix the daily check-in calendar, look at the days, we will not be able to collect last 2 prizes if this does not get fixed soon....

Name:	wartune event error.jpg
Size:	355.9 KB
ID:	1729835

Comment

• days 5/17 thru 5/22 missing, 5/6 thru 5/10 are not part of the event, almost everyone on kabam was not able to get check-in for 5/11 because of the bug, and cannot get rewarded, please help...

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	event check in 1.png
Size:	441.4 KB
ID:	1729943Apparently every time you do maintenance, you screw up something else. Today, I checked into the daily check in, and since it was my 10th time, I also went to collect my 10 day reward. WHAT A MISTAKE. I wrote down the code and double checked it, just in case I could not copy the code ( BECAUSE THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED BEFORE - HAH) Then when I went to copy the reward code, I received the message, "Kabam is having problems reloading, please click here to recover page". So I did. Then I logged back in to my account, and surprise, surprise there was no code to copy. So I typed in the code which I had written down, and OH MY. It tells me I have an invalid code. WOW. So needless to say. I AM REALLY ****** I HAVE SPENT OVER 4100 DOLLARS ON THIS GAME IN THE LAST 6 WEEKS ONLY TO HAVE S*** LIKE THIS HAPPEN. Yes, I put in a ticket, but I no longer get a ticket number. I play on Kabam 03 east, toon Susanna, level 80 archer, and here are my screen shots:Click image for larger version

Name:	event check in 2.png
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	1729940Click image for larger version

Name:	event check in 3 a.png
Size:	655.9 KB
ID:	1729941Click image for larger version

Name:	event check in 4 a.png
Size:	322.9 KB
ID:	1729942
                            Last edited by Sus4256; 05-19-2017, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• It get worse and worse...as you can clearly see it wont let party members in to the event... why you might ask... why when everyone left and they only have 1 HP for anything upcoming??? It's sheer disrespect to the customer, but makes sense, they treat dogs as torture victims and boil them alive, so why not do the same to usClick image for larger version

Name:	NR.gif
Size:	680.2 KB
ID:	1729944Click image for larger version

Name:	you broke it2.GIF
Size:	468.8 KB
ID:	1729945Click image for larger version

Name:	broke it again.GIF
Size:	464.7 KB
ID:	1729946
                              as u can see 1 HP after cache clean and refresh.... this is beyond PATHETIC... and we already know from past s c r e w up's that they have done we won't get anything for compensation... this is the NARRA quest, we needed it... thanks for ruining the game A H O L E S
                              Help is just a shout away, please be kind to your fellow players... we all have the devs to deal with so thats enough pain and suffering

Comment

• More bugs ?? Today, in timeportal, my frigga ended up with my odins skills, and ofc they where useless on frigga so i died! i have wrote in another thread that sylphexpedition skills stops workin. All 4 sylphs have max health and lots of skills unused when last healthbar starts, and around same place 1/3 left on boss Health all skills stops workin and sylphs dies. This happends now so many times, so its not an coincidence and very frustrating....

Comment

Working...
                                X