Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bug Report Mega-Thread: Wartune

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to report a bug about log in issues that I and many other people have been having. I cannot get onto Kabam server 98. I have heard at least 20 other people confirm this. And people have also not been able to get onto 91, 114, 16, 95 and lots of other servers.
    Also, server 80 is accessible, but the toon I had there seems to have been deleted because when I open server 80, it brings me to the choose character screen.
    Can a moderator or master please tell me what is going on?

Whoops I realize I didn't follow the guidelines of this thread for posting:

Character name: bobby1029
    Server: Kabam98 (East)
    Classification: functionality

Description: I have not been able to log onto server 98 for over 12 hours now. It just loads a black screen. I have heard lots of people make the same claim, and the links below demonstrate that a lot of people have been having issues

Links to other threads:
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....in-98-East.-.-.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....0744-log-issue

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....or-2-hours-now

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....e-8th-May-2015
    Attached Files
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-09-2015, 05:38 AM. Reason: post merge

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	arena.png
Views:	2
Size:	616.9 KB
ID:	1712453
      character name: Fofaah S350

Bug classification : arena same rank

A clear description of the problem :
      1. 2 days ago i was rank 131 in gold group arena that day we won 15 matches.
      2. yesterday i was rank 131 in gold group arena again and that day we won 15 matches again.
      3. today we get arena weekly prizes i got 1500 point for rank 131 gold group again although i win 30 wins and spouse to be in diamond group.

Comment

stun status stay after time and affect player

A screenshot clearly displaying the issue :

Name:	StunCantSylph.png
Views:	1
Size:	922.9 KB
ID:	1712458

Character information: :
        NonoBoulot, server 181

Bug Classification :
        Functionality

A clear description of the problem:
        Dragnolia, my teammate, got stunned. the stun status is still there after the number of turn defined, but no there at the same time (it stay like that for the rest of the fight)
        it's possible to use skills, but not to sylph (a pain when you are in arena)
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

A screenshot clearly displaying the issue:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZlh9CN8Kx8

-Character information: Deity, S408, PST, R2

-A clear description of the problem: Troops auto re-assign when doing sky trail. Yes this happens in other areas as well, not sure if in all areas but I have seen it in both sky trail and in altar of enoblement fights. Not only do they automatically re-assign, but they even show up after putting them at 0!

-Bug Classification: "Functional"

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....o-Troop-assign

Comment

Video displaying issue:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2mZKPrTNQg

-character information: JadeFire, S408, PST, R2

Problem Description: In dimensions when you hit a transfer point to next or previous section and hit cancel, the confirm/cancel box appears again the space immediately after.

Bug Classification: functional, just needs a fix so it doesn't pop up when you hit cancel, if you hit confirm it acts normal

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....sion-Transport

Comment

Name:	tempcard.png
Size:	327.8 KB
ID:	1712654

character info feldurtheelf kabam s26

description of bug As u can see from the picture the perm mounts in mount exchange the temp mount is their and is valid for 7 days its shouldnt be their

Comment

dimension has been blocked for many players since 15/05 merge.

Screenshot : Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Size:	246.0 KB
ID:	1712838

Character info: Draconus from european server s335 of r2games

Problem description: We had merge yesterday in s335. Since after merge I cannot get into dimension as the dimension teleport buttons are blocked. It also shows that there are Invaders in the dimension and the dimension resistance bonuses are not added to my char. Today after server reset i did not get the dimension holding chest but only level holding boxes. I have spoken with many others. While some say that they can enter and do dimension as usual, many says that they cannot enter. Some people said that they can enter if they open a new dimension but cannot move anywhere once inside.

Bug classification: functional

Supporting thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....rs-after-merge
                let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Name:	bug.png
Size:	342.7 KB
ID:	1712875

Character info: FeldurTheElf kabam 26

Problem description: Yesterday i did clothing identification and i could collect rewards. NOW today i did it again and the button isnt lighting up to collect rewards as u can see by the screenshot says i did 5 times and to acess rewards but i used 6 fashion cores so should be 6 times and be able to collect 2 times but says 0

Bug classification: functional

Supporting Thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....83#post1357483

Your case # is 339789
                  Last edited by Xharry005x; 05-17-2015, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Functionality issue: Unable to get into game

After selecting server game is not loading and stuck on white screen

Name:	Capture.JPG
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	1712885

Server : S587
                    IGN : Shubster
                    Platform: R2

Comment

Name:	Capture7.PNG
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	1712999 Character info: MetalMulisha s454 R2

Problem description: water res passive for Hecate that shows clearly that its giving wind res

Bug classification: typo/skill that may not work correctly

Supporting thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....01#post1360901
                      Last edited by JackFrost1111111; 05-21-2015, 12:42 AM.

Comment

I repeat myself once again: all posts that do not contain the information required that's mentioned in post 1 will be deleted.

I keep having to delete half a dozen posts because people can't be bothered to read... If you want your bug report to count: provide the info required.

Also: swearing will get you nowhere, so keep bad language out of your reports. Reports with bad language will be deleted as well.
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I used 1300 Eudaemon warpath crystals and the event counted it as 130 and i only claimed the rewards 6 times. The name of the event is "5/24 upgrade of Emblem", i do not think a picture for this would make sense because it not going prove what am talking about

Comment

There is a bug with the Double Virtue Gem Pack Exchange. I traded in 100 gem shards for 10 boxes 2 days ago and still can't exchange anymore. You are supposed to be able to exchange 10 a day, right?

Name:	Capture.PNG
Size:	509.2 KB
ID:	1713140

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Size:	513.7 KB
ID:	1713141

memory on s448

Here is the bug for the latest exchange.
                            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-Exchange-bug
                            Last edited by R262181389; 06-01-2015, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Name:	lvl10.jpg
Size:	337.5 KB
ID:	1713157Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl10a.jpg
Size:	346.1 KB
ID:	1713158

Character information: :
                              Darrkin, S219

Bug Classification :
                              Typo

A clear description of the problem:
                              The Stats for the two above gems are off.

Pdef/Hp: 336/3680
                              vs.
                              Mdef/Hp: 336/1680

The 3680 is obviously a Typo since it would be very odd and unfair to anyone want to use the Mdef/Hp version to suffer 2k hps difference in type of the gem.

Darrkin
                              Server: R2 - S219
                              Guild: Legends
                              Class: KightHood Mage
                              Level: 80
                              BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                              Arise ☾☾
                              Loki
                              Goddes of Prosperity
                              Hecate
                              Zeus
                              Poseidon
                              Venus

Comment

Legendary talent for archers ''Archer's Stance'' is not working.

The talent is supposed to increase your rage gain by 10 points when using skill Blessed Shot but it does not.

Say you have Archer's Stance at level 10 and Blessed Shot at level 4 you should gain 20 rage when using blessed shot but you still only gain 10 (basic gain from blessed shot).

If you could look into this and confirm it to the appropriate authorities, that would be greatly appreciated.

edit. here's a video : )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1sy...ature=youtu.be

Thanks a lot : )

Supporting thread:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nt-not-working

BIG EDIT :

Here's how my ticket is doing : Case #: 341008

Subject: Advanced Talent for Blessed Shot not working

Contents: My adv talent for blessed shot (Archer's Stance) is level 9 and it is supposed to increase rage gained with blessed shot by 9 but it doesn't. So Blessed Shot still only adds the basic 10 rage instead of the 19 i'm supposed to get. I have already submitted that bug before but the only thing that was fixed is the Blessed Shot description updating as you upgrade Archer's Stance (so now Blessed Shot skill description now states the amount of rage your are supposed to get according to your talent level.) Thanks for looking into this plz, Blessed Shot is a nice skill and i would love to use it more : )

GM: Greetings KinkyWinky, We are very sorry for the trouble with this talent. In order to submit a report to the game developers we will need another video showing the new stats for the talent and the talent not working correctly. We truly appreciate you helping us report this issue so that the developers can look into fixing the problem. We are looking forward to your response and if you need anything else, please let us know. Thank you! - The R2Games Team

Reply: ok, I will upload a video on youtube and send you the link to it, thanks !

GM: Greetings KinkyWinky, Thank you for providing the video showing the problem. We have submitted it to our operations team to test and they will contact the developers if they are finding the same problem. If we receive an update in the near future, we will make sure to contact you. Please let us know if you need anything else in the meantime and we will be happy to help. Thank you! - The R2Games Team

Reply: just uploaded a video on youtube (720p) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1sy...ature=youtu.be thanks again !

GM: Greetings KinkyWinky, Our operations team just gave us a reply. They tested the talent on your character and they said that the talent is working correctly on your character now. We are going to close this ticket now. If you have any more questions, please open a new ticket and we will be delighted to assist you there. Thanks! - The R2Games Team

Reply: it is not working properly It only adds 20 rage when I use it when it should add 30. Maxed skill + maxed talent is +20 rage +10 rage from lvl 80 weapon. Thank you again for the support !

GM: Greetings KinkyWinky, Thank you for notifying us. We will have our operations team test this again on your character and see if they find the same problem. We will update you with the results as soon as possible. Please let us know if you need anything else as well. Thank you! - The R2Games Team

EDIT #2

days have passed now or should I say weeks and nothing has been done about it.

I've tried to ping them by replying to my ticket but I have gotten no answer from them so would it be possible to forward this again please ?

Last edited by MsKink; 06-21-2015, 02:14 PM. Reason: bump this thing & fix it hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X