No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/29 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about lost gems from inventor? Deer horns? Fresh grass?
    Dumb idiots

Comment

• Are you all as stupid as me? Expecting R2 to fix stuff that matters. Hoping that the game is fair. Ignore the issue between cashers and non-cashers. That is not important really; just annoying. The important issue is inventory space. I have no intention of levelling to 80 without decent equipment - my choice - so I have to use inventory space. All the new stuff from farm and Dimension War takes up space too and the stuff we can't use until we are level 80.
      Jherek
      Guild Master TheCore

Comment

• Originally posted by Vebsoo View Post
        How about lost gems from inventor? Deer horns? Fresh grass?
        Dumb idiots
        its happen to me also, losing some items after this MT but says my bag full.
        Last edited by reaperdie; 04-29-2015, 07:38 AM.
        "if fighting is the only way to bring true peace and relieve, I'll fight on"

IGN : reaperdie
        Class/Level : Archer/80
        Server play : s59 (Easkerton Camp)

Comment

• the mosters difficulty also raised too? ***?

Comment

• Why can I no longer purchase extra points for steps using bound balens in dimension Wars .. I always could before .. another nerf to 'encourage' us to spend more real money??? ..

Comment

• compensation is not so good just 300000 daru & gold....

Comment

• Originally posted by TeaGun View Post
                Why can I no longer purchase extra points for steps using bound balens in dimension Wars .. I always could before .. another nerf to 'encourage' us to spend more real money??? ..
                clear cache, and refresh, and look again, i just checked, and can stil pay with bb,
                ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                Server: S444 Silent Arena
                Char: Knight
                Lvl: 80
                Br: 6m and crowing.
                Main Sylph: Arise
                Guard: Oracle

Comment

• Originally posted by R277633576 View Post
                  As for the multiple attacks issue - yes, there is a serious issue. In Battlground and in Arena, I regularly get a surprise, I enter and try to use my first attack - by the time I actually manage to get it, the opponent has already cast his sylph Delphic on me. Yes, they get 5 FREE attack rounds before I am allowed to attack. Now, if this game is turn based, this is a major bug, because someone who attacks you 5:1 by default deals 500% damage to your 100%. And that means you must have at least five times higher defenses and attacks to actually stand a chance since you start always AFTER them. If you add to that the effects of such skills as amnesia, stuns, chaos - it means you are guaranteed to lose even to marginal players. If the game is not turn based but pure reflexes, that is another issue that relates to the fact that pressing an attack button SHOULD and MUST produce immediate attack in such games, not have a 30 - 90 seconds delay for some players given that skill is NOT on cool-down and therefore is supposed to be available IMMEDIATELY.

Now, is this done on purpose or not, I cannot say. But it is a fact that the same people who manage to get such "speedy hits" sequence on me in BG manage it on CW and Arena. It means that they are pre-programmed server-side to be winners against me, which makes PVP meaningless - R2 can simply match us instantaneously and produce the results without a need to fight at all and waste time.

And quite a few of those players are not heavy cashers, they have stats that are roughly 50-60% of the stats of players who get slaughtered by them. And no, they do not have maxed resistances, they do not have maxed will crystals, they do not have red sylph or maxed astrals, they do not have some mysterious "speed" gems.

What R2 is doing is a statement - no matter how much you spend in terms of time and/or money, no matter how well you plan, no matter how good a strategy you have, WE DECIDE WHO WINS AND WHO LOSES, NOW AND FOREVER.
                  It is really not that hard to figure out how to pre queue attacks; everyone can do it. R2s statement is, if you can't figure something as simple as this out on your own, you really should lose.

Comment

Working...
                  X