Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2216448 View Post
    Please remove exp 1000
    Plase Plase ...... close exp 1000 .......................
    This function was implemeneted to make all low level campers level up soon, but campers are campers, they never do nothing that gives exp, so, this WP will affect mainly the new server players, cause they will level up so fast and will die so fast in bg and arena, and take a look, this is what camper loves more! simply to farm some easy kills in bg. LOL
    Wartune, a game that get worst each new maintenance... ¬¬

Comment

plase dont forget big spender event.... we love it ....i have btw 1 milion usd to recharge and conot use them ,cuose u never make big spender event ..idiot R2

Comment

so they started maintenance earlier than announced.

Comment

Originally posted by kdudeman23 View Post
          Must now use atoll scrolls?!?!? *** really stupidest maitenence note ever
          Brainiac it means to use the scrolls you have to be level 50+.. Common sense man

Comment

Originally posted by tyler0524 View Post
            Brainiac it means to use the scrolls you have to be level 50+.. Common sense man
            And it is a real shame that it took them this long to fix it
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by Pyranthos View Post
              I'm aware. I'm also aware that mega hit was an amount of damage, that was able to be reduced based on your toons stats. I'm aware that many many people benefited from survivng wb "mega hit" for nearly a year before it got "fixed". If damage can be affected by stats, to the point you can survive it, you should be able to survive it. They prevented that by giving it an additional hit on top of its mega hit, that does the exact amount of hpts you have left, every time, thus making it IMPOSSIBLE. I get that you weren't supposed to be able to survive it back then, but back then you also weren't able to reach 800k br. It was designed in such a way as to encourage building stats to be able to live through it, so why, for the love of all things holy, would they feel the need to prevent that? Its not like it really changes anything. It doesn't cost you hpts to revive, so its not a gold sink. You don't earn THAT MUCH more by not dying, its just a more enjoyable experience. I don't see the point. All it does is puts people off.

And keep being an r2 muppet fanboy if you want, I'm far from ignorant. The fact that you assume I am doesn't speak well for yourself though. Maybe if you busted your *** working toward that goal, and got it changed at the last second you would understand how a player such as myself would see it as a disservice toward the players... And I wasn't raising hell about it just for my own benefit, but for ALL PLAYERS, your stupid *** included.

And fyi, i wasn't being all high and mighty.. I never once said I DESERVE IT, i said IF U CAN SURVIVE IT, U DESERVE TO! It was a heartfelt opinion, not a declaration of my own greatness or lack there of. I'd feel the same way even if I personally couldn't survive it, so learn to read before you go attacking me simply because you can't comprehend what I'm saying.

And btw, I never threatened to quit myself, just stated that alot of people already have and strongly feel that any changes they make that makes the game LESS enjoyable for players will only further push other players away, and that is NOT an outcome I desire to see.. God, The more I read your comment, the more I notice you failed to grasp. and have to keep editing to explain every simple little thing to you.. You really ought to just keep your mouth shut and let people assume you to be a fool, because you confirm it when you speak.
              either a casher or an old player trying to get more from his game achievements.
              Level 49 Archer
              BR 150k

Comment

Again typographical issues. With all maintenance done and never solve that? Why not focus more on solving the lag, which is the real problem here? But the devs only care about simple mistranslated words. Well done noobsters, I am impressed by your work.

Comment

it was 1 guy working 5 mins per week to fix typo issues. imagine how many typos that can fix
                  Level 49 Archer
                  BR 150k

Comment

when is Titan wars
                    Moo
                    I am a Koala

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                      yes, we are probably back to boring previous version.
                      i don't understand Wartune choice. it doesn't really matter it people can survive or not. gold is around the same. but at least it was fun.
                      they really don't understand their consumer, not now and probably never

and i won't even talk about the compensation...
                      It's actually not the same. With high br players not dieing it goes much faster. If i go w/o buffing my hp i don't live and am about 3mil short of the norm. If i do buff hp and live, i get 3-4mil more than norm. So in the long run, ppl that don't live are cut short on gold.

Comment

time to leave this game.....

Comment

speaking of things needing fixing has another cerb users (or any other sylph for that matter) noticed their awakaning drainging faster then ever since the kids awakaning passive? i have checked my speeds and dosent seem to be a lag issue on my end but i can no longer use ode if i want to delphic cause the points drop to low to fast

anyone else got a problem like this?
                          SERVER: s439
                          ING: Angels
                          CLASS: Knight
                          GUILD: Glory
                          BR: bigger then you buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
                            It's actually not the same. With high br players not dieing it goes much faster. If i go w/o buffing my hp i don't live and am about 3mil short of the norm. If i do buff hp and live, i get 3-4mil more than norm. So in the long run, ppl that don't live are cut short on gold.
                            Not surviving is actually worse since guardian damage doesnt count.
                            Any 600K+ players guardian will damage equal to anyone below 300k,
                            but we don't get any gold from it. At least when we surviving hits,
                            the guardian is short lived.

This is the dumbest fix. My guard is only 350k br but they deal 25% damage thats not counted for gold.
                            Now imagine if I can get 9M gold surviving (=36M damage, kid only live once), there will be 9M damage (2.5M gold)
                            not available to the lowbies WITHOUT surviving. Multiply that with number of ppl who have kids above 300K.
                            Think again if you think this is good for the lowbies.
                            [morfinnor]
                            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

how about multiple spire boss appearly?
                              Nirvana lagg?
                              please fix tht too

Comment

new maintenace new bugs...

Comment

Working...
                                X