Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[UPDATE] Emergency Maintenance on 4/28 @ 21:30 EDT!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is getting really frustrating, it's getting to the stage that no one wants to really play because we're getting fed up. Ever since the last rollback our server has been dead, so many people quit and some only log on, chat a little and then go do other things. Some of our big players are gone, our biggest cashers are barely playing, new players are starting and then quitting after a few weeks. We just got our daily logins back after the last rollback and now we lose them again, all the progress people made in the game in the last day or so gets lost, we lose rewards from every daily event that has taken place, people who upgraded weapons, equipment, mounts, wings and now patrons etc lose that and then have to go back through the 'luck' process to try and get them again. Yet it seems that R2 don't care at all and then we get hit with awful compensation which is like a slap in the face for everything we've lost due to the rollback.
    (S36)Auroria
    160+ Eidolon Knight
    Apocolypse Co-leader
    (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

yup lets see if we get on by end of the day again to see all those corruption runs dungeon runs iob and anything else you may have done get rolled back again

so if any mods reading this could inform such and such department (i don't even pay attention to what you call your joke failures of departments anymore) that whatever same issue we had yesterday that resulted in our time wasted and effort lost has indeed happened again isn't fixed and get them to shut down the servers and fix them cause its doing it again
      Last edited by Reverie; 04-29-2015, 12:23 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

[What] is wrong with this game ?????????????? cant you people fix it for good ??????????????? are you not qualified
        or dont you make enough money to resolve this problem ?
        Last edited by Reverie; 04-29-2015, 12:27 PM. Reason: Removed censors.

Comment

GREAT JOB R2 we down again same TIME as YESTERDAY WTH what is going ON!!!!! Are ya looking for us to just QUIT this game because with the rate things are going with OUR SERVER it just seems like its the RIGHT thing to DO!!!!!!!
          S42MxMood03
          Guild-SoulofRuins
          Married:S36Krayzie
          Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

I literally logged on the game right after I posted my message "Today 01:05 PM", I did Heroic Wings exchange, Mut exchange, Quartermaster things including Secret Admirer and then just turned the Love Tokens in and got kicked off the game...AGAIN...and unable to log back in.
            (S36)Auroria
            160+ Eidolon Knight
            Apocolypse Co-leader
            (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
              This is getting really frustrating, it's getting to the stage that no one wants to really play because we're getting fed up. Ever since the last rollback our server has been dead, so many people quit and some only log on, chat a little and then go do other things. Some of our big players are gone, our biggest cashers are barely playing, new players are starting and then quitting after a few weeks. We just got our daily logins back after the last rollback and now we lose them again, all the progress people made in the game in the last day or so gets lost, we lose rewards from every daily event that has taken place, people who upgraded weapons, equipment, mounts, wings and now patrons etc lose that and then have to go back through the 'luck' process to try and get them again. Yet it seems that R2 don't care at all and then we get hit with awful compensation which is like a slap in the face for everything we've lost due to the rollback.
              Amen 100% I don't think they care at all their SOLUTION is to Keep Rolling us BACK!!!! Not like they actually Care I mean this is getting to the point that YOu are right the BIG casher's are no longer cashing and they wonder why????? I rather FIND ANOTHER game not R2 related and cash there tbh!!!!! This is getting beyond frustrating
              S42MxMood03
              Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

It's secretly devise as a cs monitoring play. Only works between certain hours of the day and cuts off from there.

But in all honesty, sadly it's down. However, instead of being a continuous loop of "loading character" it goes to "failing to connect". Kind of odd it's the same time, but it seems to be a potential different problem then we had yesterday.

So another unrelated note; server time use to always be ahead by 5-6 minutes. However, today it was roughly 1 minute off. Just a tidbit of info. Related to the problem? maybe not but it's the only difference I saw today xD.

Not sure if that helps any, but here hoping for the best =]

Comment

Angel~Of~Wrath

The rate that R2 is going with cs i don't think i wanna play a online game related to them again n im also wondering why its our server group that keeps getting rollback as well do you know what ur doing on here anymore i mean common the rate u guys are going there wont be crystal saga anymore and your prolly going to go bankrupt
                  CharS21)AngelOfWrath
                  Guild: SoulOfRuins Associate
                  Spernal Rb lvl 190 Knight
                  Pets:Focussing on Rexes
                  Sperion:lvl 120 Legendary Att. Bloodbreaking
                  Server: S21
                  Wings: Legend Ancient wings 1
                  Weapon: Immo Ag. Sword X +18
                  Pixie: Emerald-Pixie
                  Mount: Doom -Gen4

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
                    It's secretly devise as a cs monitoring play. Only works between certain hours of the day and cuts off from there.

But in all honesty, sadly it's down. However, instead of being a continuous loop of "loading character" it goes to "failing to connect". Kind of odd it's the same time, but it seems to be a potential different problem then we had yesterday.

So another unrelated note; server time use to always be ahead by 5-6 minutes. However, today it was roughly 1 minute off. Just a tidbit of info. Related to the problem? maybe not but it's the only difference I saw today xD.

Not sure if that helps any, but here hoping for the best =]
                    Hoping for the best not like its going to happen they are going to Rollus back and say they are so sorry for the problem it may cause the players blah blah blah. They need to fix it and GIVE us an AMAZING compensation!!!!
                    Last edited by luigihunter00; 04-29-2015, 12:41 PM.
                    S42MxMood03
                    Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND its down again, in the end I might get rid of my gaming addiction, and start something meaningful in my life

Comment

so so so many runs done again that all gotta be re run assuming there is even time once it gets fixed i don't even think 4 weeks of 2x runs would make up for the two days rage on lost runs that get done just get rolledback

Comment

i dont know what is going on but its been 3days now that i cant log in after iob time. always sais failed to connect to server. and when i log earlier i get that im offline for 2-3days when its less than 10hours. how can u explain that? its not like its on our side that the problem occurs its on urs and last time we got 1/10 of the items we lost cause of the rollback just from easter event not including daily events, dungs, ladders and everything else ppl do to improve.

Comment

i think for our compensation pack you should make it like last year anniversary for all the issues we've been having!!!!!!!!!!

I know im asking for to much n they prolly wont do it but i think they need to fix the issues test them out before they patch the server
                            Last edited by skybluedrag; 04-29-2015, 12:57 PM.
                            CharS21)AngelOfWrath
                            Guild: SoulOfRuins Associate
                            Spernal Rb lvl 190 Knight
                            Pets:Focussing on Rexes
                            Sperion:lvl 120 Legendary Att. Bloodbreaking
                            Server: S21
                            Wings: Legend Ancient wings 1
                            Weapon: Immo Ag. Sword X +18
                            Pixie: Emerald-Pixie
                            Mount: Doom -Gen4

Comment

Originally posted by skybluedrag View Post
                              i think for our compensation pack you should make it like last year anniversary for all the issues we've been having!!!!!!!!!!

I know im asking for to much n they prolly wont do it but i think they need to fix the issues test them out before they patch the server

Uhm I agree you are not asking for too much trust me its what they shld do with everything that we lost with these rollbacks
                              S42MxMood03
                              Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

R2 managed to become a joke! All the servers that got Rollbacked are pretty much empty!Even the most loyal players after the 2nd time are leaving!
                                And the worst part is there's no information at all, all the players are don't know what's going on!

P.S Reverie look more to forward our concerns rather editing our posts!We'd appreciate it more!

Comment

Working...
                                X