Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Resolved] Inventory page 3 cleared

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Resolved] Inventory page 3 cleared

page 3 is not working and all items from 3rd page lost. only first row works + after first row 3rd inventory full it says inventory full and send items to mail. all spots open from 3rd page so no need ask do you got all open. and would gladly get items back what losted from 3rd page..

I lost items

after todays maint, i lost whole 3rd page of items, where i kept al my gems, how u gona fix this? when i get back my all items?
    plz dot start ur Cupcake about compensation which will be as ususal some daru and gold.
    SO PLZ DONT BE SO DUMB AND FIX THIS Cupcake
    SERVER 217 IGN Mariukass
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-29-2015, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Seems there are more people with this... Hmm...

Can you please do me a favor and file a bug report in this thread? Please read carefully the info required for the report.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I am having the same prblem and not happy

Comment

Ok, well if someone with this issue can please make an official report in the thread I linked, I'll forward that report immediately.
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Luciana Kabam Server US 3 East Inventory is broken page three not working, cannot collect items, Missing Items (too many items to list) everything was fine at around 2 AM us eatern time but came back and mail Broken, I have cleared cache and browsing data.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartunemailfull001.png
Views:	2
Size:	131.9 KB
ID:	1711946

Name:	wartunemailfull.png
Views:	2
Size:	511.8 KB
ID:	1711947

No I have never activated page 4 or 5 this year.

PS PLEASE rollback my toon to the 28th I don't want to loose 3 lines of items in my inventory!

Ticket # is 326111

mod edit:
            Support thread here
            Last edited by Luci_us3_east; 04-29-2015, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the report, Luci. It's been reported and being looked into.

A question from the GMs: those that have this issue, are your 4th and 5th page of inventory out of date? Did you use to have those open and are they expired? And also: did this issue occur when you tried to renew the 4th and 5th page?

Comment

why my post deleted ?? posted as u required with screenshot server ign and issue descrition , so nice suport lol

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                  Thanks for the report, Luci. It's been reported and being looked into.

A question from the GMs: those that have this issue, are your 4th and 5th page of inventory out of date? Did you use to have those open and are they expired? And also: did this issue occur when you tried to renew the 4th and 5th page?
                  i have it, didnt noticed it , untill u mentioned, didn t checked those pages, coz i didnt had opened them

Comment

Originally posted by bladasss View Post
                    i have it, didnt noticed it , untill u mentioned, didn t checked those pages, coz i didnt had opened them
                    You didn't have them open. And you still haven't got them open, that is correct?

Comment

You didn't have them open. And you still haven't got them open, that is correct?
                      i didnt opened them b4 maint. now i have them opened with expired date as u told.

Comment

PS PLEASE rollback my toon to the 28th I don't want to loose 3 lines of items in my inventory!

Ticket # is 326111
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-29-2015, 07:44 AM. Reason: Rollback

Comment

Originally posted by Luci_us3_east View Post

u lucky in some case :
                          lost 3 lines of inventory, i had just 3 lines empty in 3rd page lol

Comment

Same happened to me, show only first row of page 3 had full page and all the rows seem locked.
                            I sent a ticket #326087

Name:	page3.png
Views:	1
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	1711948

Comment

same bug here if i activate 4th-5th page wll it back to normal?

Comment

Working...
                              X