Emergency maintenance kabam 3 has ended

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency maintenance kabam 3 has ended

Kabam 3 will be going down for emergency maintenance. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE:
    -Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you

it would be nice if there's a system warning about this so call emergency maintainance.. ppl are doing runs halfway and got disconnected.
    are we gonna get compensated? OR do we have to RECHARGE some certain amount of $$$ to know wat's going on? pfffttttt..

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	kabam down all servers.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	1711955How Come s9 Has Just Gone Offline Too???

No Servers Any Where On Kabumu :/
      Last edited by Freddypainter; 04-29-2015, 09:48 AM.

Comment

S385 and S399 offline too? I was just reloading after setting up a blitz what the hell
        Frozenshade
        R2Games
        S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Uh oh! Somebody must have gotten something for FREE!

Comment

Looks like all kabam has been shut down.

prolly lowering change for decent items from chests below zero.

Comment

same here

Dimensions were getting laggy, so refreshed, and now all server buttons gone.

OAN: Our Eudaemon's names were reset, following this mornings maintenance.
              Last edited by Aaron_VS; 04-29-2015, 09:48 AM. Reason: added information

Class: Knight
              Server: Kabam 76 - USWest

Comment

server 112 is down too. have they lost the ability to differentiate between kabam and r2 now?

Comment

Yeah, all servers are now going for emergency maintenance: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....9th-April-2015
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                    Yeah, all servers are now going for emergency maintenance: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....9th-April-2015
                    Im glad you're trying to fix the thing that i didnt make cw finals for some reason, but no need to shut down all server for that
                    I'll wait till next month, or when ever someone isnt to drunk to plan weekly maint a few hours before cw should kick off.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                      Not Even Any warning They Just Cut The Power??

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron_VS View Post
                        Dimensions were getting laggy, so refreshed, and now all server buttons gone.

OAN: Our Eudaemon's names were reset, following this mornings maintenance.
                        I Notice Too, I Renamed It Back, But It Did Not Use A Rename Card..

Comment

Kabam S67 got 5min warning before closing...
                          That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

i think there is some hokers inside wartune

Comment

Reform has begun, and I'm about to start a battle

Comment

Working...
                              X