Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solution for IOB for S12,14,18,21,22,23,27,33,36,40,42,45,50,54,60,62,6 4,66,68,70,72

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO i found and chatted with blazingangel and shadowgamma! they are content to let me continue my hunt instead of telling me who u are -.- so many mods on one server -.- And thanks for the tip
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Thanks for posting this thread really really thank you.
      I knew not everyone in the server agrees about this 'A team wins everyday'.
      [First of all, I know if I post this I would get killed all the time, indeed. But I just need to stand up.]
      IoB is a pvp event, I don't mind if the commander of the server says A always win all the time, he/she might be the strongest player/server commander. I mean wheres the PvP if nobody in Team B go out fighting? If nobody in B went out fighting and A always win, lets just change the event name to something else and change the category to "Collecting Items" no more PvPs, that is better for me. I just hope the GM's will be adding a new feature for all the lazybones in each team went out fighting. IoB will be just useless if it keeps on like this, IoB is not a Lucky Game, the player in the A team will be lucky and B will be unlucky. Before this 'A Wins Everyday' was made, I always wanted to go fight in IoB and I don't even care if I am weak or a noob.
      And most of all, I know there will be a lot of players agrees with the option 1, but before making decisions please think twice, don't just think about yourself, think about the others.

So GM's I really hope you guys do something to solve this problem.
      - Just for more info -
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-04-17 at 12.18.07 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	1712455
      Just sharing what I think, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jurkey12309 View Post
        Thanks for posting this thread really really thank you.
        I knew not everyone in the server agrees about this 'A team wins everyday'.
        [First of all, I know if I post this I would get killed all the time, indeed. But I just need to stand up.]
        IoB is a pvp event, I don't mind if the commander of the server says A always win all the time, he/she might be the strongest player/server commander. I mean wheres the PvP if nobody in Team B go out fighting? If nobody in B went out fighting and A always win, lets just change the event name to something else and change the category to "Collecting Items" no more PvPs, that is better for me. I just hope the GM's will be adding a new feature for all the lazybones in each team went out fighting. IoB will be just useless if it keeps on like this, IoB is not a Lucky Game, the player in the A team will be lucky and B will be unlucky. Before this 'A Wins Everyday' was made, I always wanted to go fight in IoB and I don't even care if I am weak or a noob.
        And most of all, I know there will be a lot of players agrees with the option 1, but before making decisions please think twice, don't just think about yourself, think about the others.

So GM's I really hope you guys do something to solve this problem.
        - Just for more info -
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]136782[/ATTACH]
        Just sharing what I think, thanks.
        The GMs won't do anything about it. IOB is meant to be PVP event.

The only time I would actually let team A win while I'm on team B would be if my in-game wife was on B team then I wouldn't care who win. But the way I see it people that that make silly threads like this or vote option A or B are most likely those that don't care about PVP aspect of the IOB and just go inside send their alts in then go afk till it's over. So it doesn't really matter what team wins to them.

As the saying goes "It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not" so just go in collect and have fun don't worry about them too much.

Comment

Dont worry there will always b someone like me around to ruin the carebear's constant farming of resources without doing any of the real work their selves.

the event description says it all, this thread is pointless, your crying in world chat is childish, dont like to pvp then dont enter...

(S68)Kenzo
          Last edited by Reverie; 05-29-2015, 04:24 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word.

Comment

Working...
          X