Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ðarкenrahl View Post
    oh and what about that merge info? can trash it ? im soo confuse now
    Well, it's irrelevant for ProCity servers I don't know if your server will be merged. And I doubt their forum will be any help as it's pretty dead over there.
    You're more than welcome to waste time on the forums here (at least we have Cupcakes...), just realise we don't provide support for ProCity.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      Well, it's irrelevant for ProCity servers I don't know if your server will be merged. And I doubt their forum will be any help as it's pretty dead over there.
      You're more than welcome to waste time on the forums here (at least we have Cupcakes...), just realise we don't provide support for ProCity.
      lol tx for reply ^^

Comment

Seems to me that the servers that get merged to S1 are new to the test universe. New blood in BGs, yumm
        Sandro - PC-S117

Comment

s207 europe still waiting

Comment

MORE SERVER MERGES !! i want on server 302 also a merge sick of same people + we are under 50 online ..... need more so we can do party without fighting themselfs -_-'

Comment

finaly s205 will merge. was getting empty there. and i can fix my name too, how about a good work r2 for once?
              living on compensation rewards

Comment

Finally a merge lol..S450/422 long time asking for merge

Comment

I play on kabam US East Coast server 100 we need a merge bad the server is dead i cant find anyone to run spire with or anything for that matter and its even worst for world boss

Comment

Happy to see S1 getting a merge. For those of you being added to the test server group welcome.

Comment

ty for welcoming us to be test server like s1
                      been playing for a while wartune ......

Comment

Originally posted by SquishyFoxy View Post
                        omg AWESOME!!! thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!!! and sorry Dark :/ wish you were coming too!!
                        delicate, is that what you call it when your killing everyone, you beast you know I love ya
                        Wartune
                        [IGN:CYNN
                        SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
                        GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
                        If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

yeah, more people to kill me,im gonna cry in the corner now, while looking at A.Vids of Squishy
                          Wartune
                          [IGN:CYNN
                          SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
                          GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
                          If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

The War finally begins Server 1 is getting a merge. I hope to see all of you soon.

Comment

Originally posted by AndradaM. View Post
                              Really now R2. is that normal? europe server in front of us get merge and you pass us again and again over and over to infinite. we need a merger for server 428,431,437(you merge that more than 1 year ago)... is that normal? I think you really wanna force us to quit. More and more quit. We have no players! NEED MERGE NOW!
                              If you was merged is means subnormal, me play 3 years in european server and never was merged

Comment

Yeahhhhhh

Nice plan, good...

Ign = SkyLandZ
                                Server = 40 TheBadLands
                                Class = Knight
                                Level = 80
                                Guild = GARUDA
                                BR = 25K (full naked + no astral)

Comment

Working...
                                X