[Reported] one click blessing and hot event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Reported] one click blessing and hot event

so using one click blessing wheel isn't a good idea for the current hot event ...
    it count for one attempt...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blessing.png
Views:	2
Size:	476.6 KB
ID:	1772231
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Yeah that's a bit lame.

They bring out something simple and usefull. . but then have it ****** up the events.

Heard a lot of people who got sc.rewed over by this in my guild today. .

Comment

Lol... -_-

Arnaud, can you please post it in the bug report as well?
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Is it worth sending in a ticket or will it be ignored as usual

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
          Is it worth sending in a ticket or will it be ignored as usual
          Up to you. It's been reported already, so if you do send one, you might get a mere "Thank you, we're aware" reply back.
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

This Event is not bugged, just people rushing in and not reading the event correctly as per usual and crying after bc they cant read.. the event works fine. One click for 15k kyanite for 200 % does exactly what it says on the tin ' one spin'... So it is Obvious (If you slowly read the event) that you have to spin individually for 2k kyanite 3x to get the event.... The description it the event does not state ' use enough kyanite that is equal to 3x spins to get rewards'

Same thing happened last night when the mount card exchage happened. i saw a load of ppl craft Incubus dragon mount from bloodinferno mpd, thinking that it was the ' inferno dragon mount' but the actual inferno dragon mount was from 80k spender event...
            Last edited by Freddypainter; 05-06-2015, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
              This Event is not bugged, just peoples samll minded thinking of not reading the event correctly. (sorry) the event works fine. One click for 15k kyanite for 200 % does exactly what it says on the tin ' one spin'... So it is obviouse that you have to spin individualy for 2k kyanite 3x to get the event.... The description it the event does not state ' use enough kyanite that is equal to 3x spins to get rewards' . pll crying bc the event dosnt do what it they want it to do lmao.
              1 click does not mean 1 spin.
              if you watch it, it spins the required number of times until it reaches 200%

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
                1 click does not mean 1 spin.

if you watch it, it spins the required number of times until it reaches 200%
                ofc it means once, you only 'click the button once' to spin from 10% to 200% , your just splitting hairs in the programing.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
                  ofc it means once, you only 'click the button once' to spin from 10% to 200% , your just splitting hairs in the programing.
                  in my case, blessing is the first thing i do when i connect. i look at hot event after.
                  so far, it never was a problem as we had to do the 200% in more than 3 attempt.
                  it's just sad than they added a time saving button we can't use when there is a blessing hot event.
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

At the very least it should be made clear if it was intended like this or not. If it was, it wouldn't really make sense to me. 1-click astral capture always counts all astrals captured towards astral count events. This is of a similar nature.

So bug or not, intended or not; it should be clear.

Comment

did 1 click astral and got all event rewrads for astrals but 1 click blessing u dont plz fix this or scrap the 1 click blessing

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                        did 1 click astral and got all event rewrads for astrals but 1 click blessing u dont plz fix this or scrap the 1 click blessing
                        Yes I see Your Point, But Astrals event Say '' Capture'' & Not Click Astral Orbe's 500 times to collect 500 astrals, no ?

Comment

The auto-capture super capture thing also screws you if you use it. 1M gold net me 30 captures only. That's complete **.

Comment

I have forwarded this again. It is still not fixed, and the folks at r2games are pressing the devs to get a move on with this. Until it is fixed, please do not use the '1 click blessing' during this current event (3 spin claim).
                            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Astral Auto-Capture does NOT add all o the astrals caught to your count. If you believe that 10M gold gives less than 200 astrals, I got a bridge made of gold to sell you in San Francisco.

Comment

Working...
                              X