Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What are your feelings about eudaemons?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your feelings about eudaemons?

Hi guys,
    We have the eudaemons since a couple of weeks, and would like to have your thoughts about them.
    Here is my analysis as 500k BR (without eudaemon) lvl 80 archer (VIP, nothing else bought), with lvl 7 eudaemon knight.

a) As the game battles are based on a system where everyone has to cast a skill before it s again your turn (if no lag, no double skills),
    the more character there are on a fight, the more you have to wait before it s against your turn.
    -> already a fight 4 vs 4 like tok or multi-arena gives a feeling of more laggy than a fight solo vs a boss in a dungeon. So with the eudaemons, that feeling is increased

b) Of course, more characters on screen meens also more visual effects (who spoke about crit cloud), which will definitively increase the lag fights after fights.

c) Damages from eudaemons are not taking into account in WB, sylph boss, guild beast, succeeding S-ranking in solo dungeon or sky trail,...

d) A lot of space in inventory are consumed for their gear upgrade

So, where to use them?

- WB (+sylph boss + guild beast): it s a race to do more damage than the others --> eudaemons slowdown you, without boosting your incomes. --> I don't use it there.
    (the only situations I may see them usefull on WB (and not sure if it works), if the server still needs to increase WB' HP, MAYBE WB is dying a bit faster with them, even if players get less gold)

- DI: it s against a race, but this time against the clock. Eudaemons may be killed by the big attack of the bosses (basically, 50% of time if they are all alive)
    -> your team can stay with 4 fighters instead of 3 -> you gain 50% x 33% = 17% of firepower directly from players (+ dmg from eudaemons) --> at 1st sight, it seems good
    BUT it seems to me that with a team with 4 eudaemons, I have 1 action every 8-10s instead of every 5s -> I do 33-50% less actions
    -> Unless your team is always killed by a boss (so the problem is not the time, but strength), once again, I don't use my eudaemon here

- Necropolis: I was able to kill lvl 30 before them, so I don't care having it or not (and I didn't tried to go further in purgatory maze).

- MPD: if you have troubles to kill a boss befroe it enrages, they may be usefull (as the boss enrages after a number of turns, not after a number of seconds. And eudaemons don't make you lose turns)

- Spire: a bit before eudaemons were set, my team stopped doing spire (I m just solo spire afk now) (we completed spire before introduction of eudaemons).
    When I m helping lower BR people, I see that eudaemons are all killed before boss 18 --> they will not help completing spire, or going forther. You should even pay attention they don't mess bosses 3-4-5-7
    -> I preffer resting my eudaemon here too

- Mutli-arena: they are giving more rage to your ennemies (AoE form mages and archers) + crit clouds. Really baaaaaad.
    Only good to have more opportunity to not be targetted by chaos, amnesia, and interception. But I don't think it worthes the lag

- ToK: Similar to multi-arena. But as skills from ghosts aren't always well choosen, I m using my eudaemon here.

- BG: I don't have done BG since several weeks, so I don't have any experience here. But as last times I did BG I removed my troops to not care being chaosed + troops were killed in 1 AoE, I would do the same; but I guess they can be more usefull here.
    But as they are slowdowning actions, you will be in 50%, 100% more damage after less actions than without them.

- GB: if your guild is not the strongest, the whole guild may try to put or not the eudaemons on Saturdays to try to have a good ranking, and facing strongest teams the later possible.
    + during GB, still i your guild is weaker than your opponent, fighters should use the eudaemons because they are making fights longer -> your guild could try to stays in GB for 20 min to have more rewards

- Cross server GB: Most probably everyone will remove the eudaemons when we will check in to try to face lower BR guilds.
    After that, same as normal GB, if you are weaker, you will try to have the longer GB and so using eudaemons.

- Showing off about your BR (and HoF event): the more BR you have, the better it is, so deploy your eudaemon

==> Except in BG (and tok), I have the feeling they are pretty useless.
    I know we said sylphes were also weak at the begining, so maybe in a couple of month, I will find myself ridiculus about this post but since then, I would like to know what you think about them

Try going with someone whose euda has more BR than you.

I find them very helpful. I don't run everything with team so it helps when I have to solo/duo stuff, sort of an extra team member.
    Only downside is lag in arena where I need 4 team members, maybe that will change if I'm allowed to solo/duo group arena.
    I don't need them to finish stuff I can do before, but I will finish them quicker (except for arena) with their help.

Don't care about BR or rewards kraps, too many things to do in this game.
    Either you get it quick with help of euda or you want to be bothered switching around.
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

my eudamon wont return my feeling, now i'm broken hearted :'(
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Eudaemons also make you more suspectible to chaos rune

If you are strong, eudaemon will make you even stronger, thats it. It's just a percentage bonus to your BR which causes a huge lag I don't like it either.

Comment

I don't think eudomon can be hit by chaos or amnesia, because those runes target players first. Hard to tell in group arena because of the crit cloud, but I don't recall either of those ever hitting a eudomon.

Comment

Originally posted by adetayo View Post
            I don't think eudomon can be hit by chaos or amnesia, because those runes target players first. Hard to tell in group arena because of the crit cloud, but I don't recall either of those ever hitting a eudomon.
            They can be hit by chaos, i think it's the passive that you see on eund skills.

To op, i'm a knight with mage eund and i keep it on everywhere except di where only 1 of us keep it on.
            On wb i survive so i use it to boost my damage with damn and his delphic, on ab i keep it on usually unless it's a really quick one (but i do ab once in a week maybe), on sylph beast is a must have a mage eund on, being alive for the full run is far better. They help on forest to speed up mobs and bosses, spire we afk it and before eund we used to get 20 chest, now we get 22 (full afk run). About arena, ur only good point is the crit cloud since kinda everyone now start with 80-90 rage in pvp but eund help with sunt/damn/bl/apollo/is.

Comment

I use mine everywhere except for WB. Don't do atoll boss or wilds much anymore. Might take him off in arena from now on, haven't done arena for a week or so though. I am an archer with a level 7 archer guardian. He does alot of damage so I use it most everywhere plus he gives me an extra 10 max rage which is nice.

Comment

they are my 'adorable' laggy kids so not accompanying me for most runs. we are about same BR without eudy so guess prolly feel same.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  Eudomons are supposed to be our "Kids" when u upgrade it and it gets to like "teenager" don`t expect it to return feelings they are meant to test you at this age
                  (Not having kids I wouldn`t know but this is what I hear from alot of friends) xD

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    Eudomons are supposed to be our "Kids" when u upgrade it and it gets to like "teenager" don`t expect it to return feelings they are meant to test you at this age
                    (Not having kids I wouldn`t know but this is what I hear from alot of friends) xD

Grr double post srry :/
                    Last edited by DemonRockstar; 05-08-2015, 08:26 AM. Reason: Double posted :/

Comment

faster killing on wilds, maps, solo PvE

their dmg is very high if u choose an archer.
                      Level 49 Archer
                      BR 150k

Comment

have some advantages, but in general they suck for many reasons, lag the biggest one.

Sylphs, eudaemons, next i'll expect my mount to fight with me in battles, then maybe i can summon a dragon from my dragon soul, then the cows and goats from my farm will go on a rampage stomping my enemies...
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

You'll need Eudaemon for the Eudaemon dungeon.

Comment

if there was decent information on them, or if they did not come with dozens of new inventory items, or if it did not include a bunch of stupid random factors (including random class-generation) ... I might be tempted to play with them.
                            Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
                            Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
                            Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
                            Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
                              if there was decent information on them, or if they did not come with dozens of new inventory items, or if it did not include a bunch of stupid random factors (including random class-generation) ... I might be tempted to play with them.
                              The inventory spam is definitely the worst. I like using them in solo events, but when you have 4 players + 4 eudaemons (and the same on the other side in arena) it's just ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                              X