Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Emergency Maintenance 8th May 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18 hours kabam s16-s49 down !!

Comment

Originally posted by MiniDD View Post
      I lost count of hours since s-16/s-49 down... are u going to see our problem???? Or at least say us what is happening????
      Hi Sweety :*

Server is down some 18 or 19h... yesterdays morning... then on WB was back on... and after WB get down till now... so a good time...
      Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

Comment

Wow... you guys will NEVER get another dime outta me. It's not that the game went down for at least the past 24 hours. That kinda stuff happens. The reason I will no longer support your charade of a business is due to poor customer service. It was bad enough no one could submit a ticket because their server was not recognized to enable a person to submit a ticket, but that it took 16 hours for someone official to advise all us customers that the issues were being worked on, was worse than pathetic. It is insulting. Since you don't value me as a consumer, and have no respect for me as a paying customer, then clearly you are not deserving of my money. Spent the day researching other games I can play and I'm seriously thinking of going back to FFXI. I paid ONLY $13 a month and I had no limitations or restrictions. And the list of free online MMORPGs with decent reviews is growing. Too bad for you, Wartune, that you aren't as committed to your customers as we customers are to gaming. There will ALWAYS be another game to play and as we are a fickle bunch, we will leave here IN DROVES. And we will tell each other the new game we will go to and you will lose so much - deservedly. The number one rule of business is to STAY in business and to do that you need to keep YOUR CURRENT CUSTOMER BASE HAPPY. When you calculate all the down servers you have NOT included in your list of acknowledgements, well, that's a lot of unhappy customers... oh, well, was fun while it lasted, and while it worked, kinda, sometimes, between lags, crashes, freezes and emerg maintenances. ~ Signed: Disgruntled.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaajinsh View Post
          Hi Sweety :*

Server is down some 18 or 19h... yesterdays morning... then on WB was back on... and after WB get down till now... so a good time...
          Lucky u u had server on till now... because mine is off since yesterday after morning wb... and i tried at night... and didnt work for me -_-

Comment

We are in 9th... [edit] server16 go on for 30 min and is again down... what [edit] u doing?????????????????????????
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-09-2015, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Please don't use News threads to report servers being down. Please create a new thread in the Bugs/Support section, or post in a current thread in that section.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
              X