Emergency Maintenance 8th May 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R24536067 View Post
    one bug that probably they are trying to fix is people being kicked out of TOK for no reason, or seeing bg chat after leaving bg
    They are constantly fixing various bugs, but there never seems to be any difference after the maintenance.....except more lag.
    All sarcasm is strictly intentional

Name:R2SUCK/Krdrdelib
    Class:Archer
    Level:80
    BR:4.1mill+
    Server:S481

Comment

Originally posted by Finbar1950 View Post
      who knows, they won't deign to inform us
      yes, and that's really frustrating they let us in the dark (happen too frequently)
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	fwfw.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	331.8 KB
ID:	1712377 in the meanwhile..

Comment

So, ANOTHER maintenance, with absolutely no explanation as to why. Don't know about anyone else, but I personally have been losing approximately 95k HP when I log out for a while and log back in...log out with full HP, log back in with approx 95k down. The compensation pack is a trifle insulting, absolutely agree, but its better than nothing. What would work better for me is knowing why, instead of just "Emergency Maintenance please bear with us".

Comment

I understand that you need to do maintenance but a little more notice would help. No notice yesterdat before we were booted at the same time and today we get 4 min. I was in the last boss of Bloody Inferno and then 4 min warning. Also the compensation pack are always a joke.

Last time I complained throught the in game reporting system they said we cant do anything because its the devs who make the desicions you will have to comment on the fourums. I have yet to see a reply on these forums.

So what should we do to get some answers or changes?

Comment

S16 not appear in list and we have that damn problems since 3 days... like that appear my charging screen all time... if not that message of server busy and start again -_-

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	476.5 KB
ID:	1712379

Comment

Always only mergecy or maitenance!
                When player need help dont have any 1!

Please see ticket and mail!

Comment

Originally posted by r2_enyo View Post
                  [B]
                  We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Due to the emergency maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                  • 300000 Gold
                  • 300000 Daru
                  • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                  • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                  • Double Honor Scroll x1
                  • Sylph Sepulcrum x20
                  If i was lvl 1 that would be a compensation -.-

Comment

For a level 80 that compensation is a big s.hit and i would like to know who will give me my lost dungeon attempt back... rewards, exp and scrolls -_-

Comment

you are so pathetic sry to say but your asking tons of money from pppl but you give nothing back...your biggest accomplishment till now is lag and thats it ohh and 3 maint in 24 hours big ups from me you on the right road to nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by JiraiyaSama View Post
                        If i was lvl 1 that would be a compensation -.-
                        agreed....Multiply this "compensation" by 100 and add a extra mpd item...then maybe i would consider it actual compensation....
                        Name: Decimus
                        Class: Knight
                        Level: 80
                        BR: 1.3 Mil
                        Server: Kabam 59

Comment

maybe they finally realized that that gem thing for those chests wasnt once per event but worked like once per day... maybe they didnt intend us to get so many chests for free... nevertheless its always amazing that those spender events arent bugged at all, but those tones of other rewards we loose we never get back.
                          | LadyMacaria | R2 S91 Streganna Plateau | Knightmare | Level 80 | BR: 10,3 Mill |

Comment

Originally posted by EVILDECI View Post
                            agreed....Multiply this "compensation" by 100 and add a extra mpd item...then maybe i would consider it actual compensation....
                            Not even then because at how many "good" compensation we had in all this time ..... is not even close to 1% of the real compensation we need ....
                            Server: [S63] Talverton Citadel
                            Player name: WampyreGirl
                            Guild Name: Eternity
                            Player Level: 76
                            BR: 170k
                            Curent Mood:
                            Angry

Comment

Originally posted by LadyMacaria View Post
                              maybe they finally realized that that gem thing for those chests wasnt once per event but worked like once per day... maybe they didnt intend us to get so many chests for free... nevertheless its always amazing that those spender events arent bugged at all, but those tones of other rewards we loose we never get back.
                              maintenance affect only a few server, so I doubt it's the reason
                              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

true Nono, u r right on this
                                | LadyMacaria | R2 S91 Streganna Plateau | Knightmare | Level 80 | BR: 10,3 Mill |

Comment

Working...
                                X