No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance 8th May 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R2Games - S28, S31, S34, S37, S63, S80, S82. S46, S49, S51, S53, S72, S75, S78, S84, S88, S91, S150, S153, S156, S160, S166, S169, S338, S344, S172, S175, S178, S181, S226, S229, S233, S236, S240, S347, S350, S358, S361, S365, S368, S392, S397, S422, S425, S450, S481

are you guys ABSOLUTELY sure you are doing maintenance on S347 and not S247 by mistake cos S247 is currently down for maintenance for last 2 hours and is NOT on your list

Comment

https://scontent-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hp...6b&oe=55CCCD86

Comment

OK made my screenshot..

Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	1712383

Comment

your stare alone can give that result ^^;
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

damn i need maintenance dont mind if that takes an hour or 3

Comment

Webster's dictionary definition of "compensate" = "to make up for; counterbalance " " to pay to make amends(for)"
              R2 definition of "compensate" = "****"
              wanna do "competence" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Wampyrytza View Post
                Not even then because at how many "good" compensation we had in all this time ..... is not even close to 1% of the real compensation we need ....
                i meant just for this maintenance and any further maintenances..but as for what we have missed out on....cant even begin to describe the comp we should have
                Name: Decimus
                Class: Knight
                Level: 80
                BR: 1.3 Mil
                Server: Kabam 59

Comment

mods. i know you lurkin there. so go poke em hard and ask for what is this maint for.
                  Kabam -57 Archer
                  Kabam -67 Knight
                  Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by MiniDD View Post
                    S16 not appear in list and we have that damn problems since 3 days... like that appear my charging screen all time... if not that message of server busy and start again -_-

[ATTACH=CONFIG]136664[/ATTACH]
                    Hi Is this DiDi?? Just wondered if it is you cos it says Mini DD on u`r avatar xD
                    But Yeah I cannot get in either and am on Kabam server 49 but we are merged with Kabam server 16 and it doesn`t say in list that we are scheduled for maintenance
                    Same thing happened yesterday too so thats 2 days in a row I will miss most things as game is down when I am usually online and get most things done

Comment

Please see message in mail and ticket R2games!
                      Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7UC...PrcTdQ&index=2

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
                        Hi Is this DiDi?? Just wondered if it is you cos it says Mini DD on u`r avatar xD
                        But Yeah I cannot get in either and am on Kabam server 49 but we are merged with Kabam server 16 and it doesn`t say in list that we are scheduled for maintenance
                        Same thing happened yesterday too so thats 2 days in a row I will miss most things as game is down when I am usually online and get most things done
                        Yes Demon... DiDi here :P

Comment

ahh ok cool and Hi
                          Apparantly servers scheduled for maintenance are back up but ours is still not even though we wern`t even supposed to have any maintenance or downtime

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
                            ahh ok cool and Hi
                            Apparantly servers scheduled for maintenance are back up but ours is still not even though we wern`t even supposed to have any maintenance or downtime
                            Mmmmm yesterday i said Vipera that we werent in list... he put in a post here and they edited and we appear. Seems that some of us arent cashing enough for have any response about why our server is down without appear in that damn list.
                            Some has problems to log since 6 hours and more -_-

Comment

Yeah I WAS gonna buy 10k balens today but don`t know whether to bother anymore :/
                              But thats pittance compared to the ones who cash 100k balens by 00.01am when new recharge event comes up at midnight xD

Comment

KABAM S16 is still down

Comment

Working...
                                X