Sylph skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph skills

For sylph skills if mine are full (on herc) is it possible to replace a specific skill if I was to purchase a new one?

If all the skills are all filled slot wise.. and you purchase a new skill (a sixth skill) when you go to activate it, one will be over written by random chance. This means you do not get a vote or a say in what skill is over written.. sorry.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

So just another ploy by r2 to get money out of it

Comment

That's how they want it. If you want something on an established sylph you've had forever, you have to gamble. You have a 1 in 5 chant (or 1 in 3 chance for passive) to replace the skill you want to.

However, the three times I've gambled like this, I've lost my Delphic each time, and re-gambling it back replaced the new skill, EVERY time.
        Name: Phoenixia
        Server: R2 S-319
        Class: Mage
        BR: 911k
        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

The best way to do sylph skills is to max it's color first which may mean doing evolutions just to get what you want but the it's better than having to buy skills that you once had all over again and again.

The other thought to it and this is just an idea is to have sylph skill trees much like a toon has where then you can switch and replace skills that you already own without losing any of them.
          Server: R2 S168
          Guild: Fallen
          Character Name: Cera
          Class: Mage
          Level: 80

Comment

Yeah not going to gamble my money on that

Comment

Working...
            X