• Show
Clear All

• New CS Server – [S83] Crystal Sanctuary – Going Live 5/14 @ 09:00 AM PDT

Click image for larger version

Name:	S83.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	1772460
    Join us on Thursday, May 14th at 9 AM PDT/12 PM EDT as we unveil our latest Crystal Saga server, Crystal Sanctuary. Crystal Sanctuary will be a PvE server set on PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). For further details about content updates and ongoing activities, please visit our official website and forums. See you in-game!

For those of you in the Philippines, the server will open at midnight (12:00 AM) your time on May 15th.

why don't launch a pvp server ? ?

Comment

What's gonna happen with S82?

Comment

Originally posted by asunabejbe View Post
        What's gonna happen with S82?
        Nothing is going to happen to S82 at this point in time. Some time in the future, I'm sure the team will consider merging it with a server group of their choice, however not at this moment.

Comment

Originally posted by R2126216445 View Post
          All PVP servers are merged into one I think, so I doubt you will see new pvp server any time soon, (most likely never :P) but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by R2349858 View Post
            All PVP servers are merged into one I think, so I doubt you will see new pvp server any time soon, (most likely never :P) but who knows.
            They actually are not, there's 2 groups of PvP East servers here.

Comment

Originally posted by R2126216445 View Post
              there r so many qqs and complaints in pvp server i dont think they ll ever launch one :P
              (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Disconnected from the server 4 times in past 20ish minutes. Is something going on that there is so much instability?

Comment

Originally posted by Nakrog View Post
                  Disconnected from the server 4 times in past 20ish minutes. Is something going on that there is so much instability?
                  There has not been an influx of reports regarding S83, so it's likely that the disconnection is occurring due to instability on your end. It can be anything from flash crashing to weather conditions. Incase you haven't already done so, it is advisable to use wired connection instead of wifi.

Comment

@Reverie
                    can i ask when is the Legend of vidalia ends? because its already 5/29 in s83 server.

Comment

Originally posted by egyboy22 View Post
                      @Reverie
                      can i ask when is the Legend of vidalia ends? because its already 5/29 in s83 server.
                      S83's LoV has ended as of today. The GMs will collect ranked players and send out rewards when they are available to.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                        S83's LoV has ended as of today. The GMs will collect ranked players and send out rewards when they are available to.
                        ok thanks. gonna wait for reward then

Comment

Working...
                        X