Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Event] R2 Wartune 3 Years Old Login Event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plesss give me the prises

Comment

I wanted a sea mouse mount for Wartune's anniversary

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_mliocw8PXS1rxyvj1o2_1280.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	192.3 KB
ID:	1713135

Admit it...if it raised your BR you would ride it!

Comment

more free rewards and item...is 3th aniv

Comment

cant u see why they doing event they trying to keep players from leaving by giving us such fantasic rewards that we will never want to leave thus maybe we will all recharge a few more times before we eventually leave ty

Comment

Originally posted by R2120258128 View Post
            5/19-8/26 thats exactly 100 days. So if I dont log in just ONE day - because I get sick, I go for holidays, my internet goes away, or a maintenance last for too long - I can't claim my eudaemon rename card???

This is why I came here.... I'm very ill rl and was going to log on now at 4:30.... and there's maintenance. I don't know why I thought this event was going to give nice rewards but now I don't feel bad about not being able to log on.... absolutely horrid rewards

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              not sure if everyone being sarcastic or really think that this is a good rewards.
              ¬_¬
              Everyone is being sarcastic..

Comment

congratz wartune on being 3yrs old maybe you could give us the best prezzie for your 3rd anniversary ? no lag now that would be a prezzie well worth wanting

Comment

3 year of .... spend more and more. they should give 1 balen for each day logged into your account or 1 bound balens for every dollar spent on this game anyway, thinking about quit reached 1.1M BR thats crazy, no chance to continue with this game. Everything for big big cash. The war of credit cards. Cya and be cool. Better to go on holliday 3 4 days instead to recharge 10k balens. It is cheaper

Comment

Doesn't help if your log ins and check ins are being deleted, game keeps sending message to my guild about elections saying I've been offline for days and my daily check ins from sunday to now are gone

Comment

Originally posted by Demonaria View Post
                      Doesn't help if your log ins and check ins are being deleted, game keeps sending message to my guild about elections saying I've been offline for days and my daily check ins from sunday to now are gone
                      I've heard more people say that their check ins are deleted. Please file a ticket on that.
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Considering that you don't get to see how many days you've actually logged in since the thing started, anyone laying odds on R2 just saying, "Sorry, you have not met the requirements for this reward tier. If you believe otherwise, please give us a screenshot."?

Which, of course, no one will have. Not that the rewards are worth anything, mind you, but... anyone giving odds?

Comment

best way is to screen shot ur daily checkin per day so if r2 says u not checked in u will ave proof like i ave every day since it started

Name:	date i checked in.png
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	1713350

Comment

At least some counter would be good... to see when we miss a day and have no hope for final reward

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                              best way is to screen shot ur daily checkin per day so if r2 says u not checked in u will ave proof like i ave every day since it started
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]139246[/ATTACH]
                              Doesn't help when there is a bug where the calender doesn't only not upgrade, but goes backwards...

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                                Doesn't help when there is a bug where the calender doesn't only not upgrade, but goes backwards...
                                well ur calander is cupcaked then if it does that

in that case then a screen shot with the screen of calander and ur own computer date will help if r2 thinks ur pulling a fast 1

Name:	save 1.png
Size:	959.3 KB
ID:	1713374
                                Last edited by Xharry005x; 05-31-2015, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X