Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Event] R2 Wartune 3 Years Old Login Event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rewards for us??? just ****...you can keept it.
    But R2 Wartune has it's birthday - here are my rewards for you:
    - a nices sea cruise lasting 3 weeks in the Bermuda Triangle
    - harvest and thanksgiving with friends; this year with Kim Il Sun in North Korea
    - one way tickets to Guantanamo

.... have fun

Comment

Originally posted by himbeertoni View Post
      Rewards for us??? just ****...you can keept it.
      But R2 Wartune has it's birthday - here are my rewards for you:
      - a nices sea cruise lasting 3 weeks in the Bermuda Triangle
      - harvest and thanksgiving with friends; this year with Kim Il Sun in North Korea
      - one way tickets to Guantanamo

.... have fun
      dont forget, meet and greet with famous artists like Kurt Cobain, Michael Jackson, and Elvis Presley.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

5/19-8/26 thats exactly 100 days. So if I dont log in just ONE day - because I get sick, I go for holidays, my internet goes away, or a maintenance last for too long - I can't claim my eudaemon rename card???

Comment

we deserve more than this r2. its not because im not contented with the rewards, its just that there is another way that you can let your loyal players to felt REWARDED. hope you will revise your rewards, i will not demand, but make it more TOTALLY FELT_REWARDED and let us feel how you APPRECIATE US, especially those who have spend so much.

more power R2. avoid lousy events.
          [S112] Seven Realm
          Radianze - Best Archer

Comment

Originally posted by R2120258128 View Post
            5/19-8/26 thats exactly 100 days. So if I dont log in just ONE day - because I get sick, I go for holidays, my internet goes away, or a maintenance last for too long - I can't claim my eudaemon rename card???
            you make me laugh with this reason, cant claim "eudaemon rename card".
            HARHARHARHAR
            [S112] Seven Realm
            Radianze - Best Archer

Comment

this is not a good aniv event..

my opinion ^_^

Comment

You created the lamest event possible. it need to connect 100 time for mostly useless rewards
                I really wonder if the people who create the events ever played the game ?
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

considerin theres been 4 times in last 2 months when login was not even possible, none will claim the top price
                  Kabam -57 Archer
                  Kabam -67 Knight
                  Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Lets celebrate 3 years of complete incompetence and utter stupidity! All the cupcakes for our guest of honor!
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

wow that is cool

Comment

Originally posted by R2120258128 View Post
                        this really made me LOL. Thank you.
                        Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                        Guild: Paradox
                        Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                        Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                        80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                        80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                        80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                        80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Aw shame I go on holiday for a week during this "event" :')
                          Double honor scrolls - useless unless you're high enough br to get at least 5-10+ decent kills.
                          Xp scrolls - useless now with world prosperity giving out that much xp
                          Mahra - farm.... can now get 500+ per week.
                          Gold & Daru.... Im weak & able to make 1.5mil+ per world boss... so the gold & daru shouldn't be called a reward.
                          Sepulcrum is meh anyways
                          The gem packs.... add 200 more :P since the addition of fused gems is coming in for only lvl 7+
                          The VIP cards... only good for those who don't pay for VIP XD
                          Bead of influence... only 10 for logging in 80 days?! real good "reward". you only get 1-10 for free everyday anyway
                          The only half decent thing from this is the flames for those who wont pay out for them.

but just my opinion, each to their own :P

Comment

why the hell R2 need to increase rewards when:
                            a. they don't lose cashers this way
                            b. they get rid of some non-paying whiners
                            c. most just whine in forums and will still play
                            d. they give you 1 good event, and you all forget any bad event in the past and go feed them $ again.
                            Level 49 Archer
                            BR 150k

Comment

missing npc

be even better if you actually launched it for all servers. The npc doesn't even exist on Server 89 kabam

Comment

To be honest, a mount should be included with 100 day login rewards, at least give us something to look forward to

Comment

Working...
                                X