Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Event] R2 Wartune 3 Years Old Login Event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol ! Only this for 3 years old event ?
    No medallion .... no mount .... 10x gem lvl 4 ... one 0 to all pls
    Last edited by Hunter73; 05-15-2015, 02:05 PM.

Comment

whats the point of the flames... blue and up crystaloids are unavailable so... not understanding here.... OH I GET IT!! to take up more of my inventory space so
      i have to buy more.. well thank you for the free stuff anyway...
      Meow!

Comment

on another note, you can 'reward' us with:
        -- free wedding (or at least make it possible with cupcakeloads of gold and/or bounds)
        -- 1 more page of inventory
        -- make the last shield of Battle Protection available for BBers as well

because Wartune turning 3 isn't just for the whales -.- it's also for the long-time players AND non-cashers
        ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

OMG OMG I need to make the 100 login days I better cancel my vaccation and stay home playing wartune.
          This person coming up with these events are just hillarious. I think he/she should think about a carrier in comedy.
          Just cant wait to see what you can come up with next. I guess we should be thankfull for the laughs you provide us from week to week with these funny funny events

Comment

Accumulatively login 80 days: Mahra x40, Sylph Sepulcrum x40

LOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL really ?? mahra x40 man i can get more in 1 week

Comment

Wha..? Wartune only has one birthday? With a spender event almost everyday I thought everyday was Wartune's birthday
              Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
              _______________^

Comment

The rewards suck, but its free stuff for very little effort.

Comment

What if the game falls one day? How will they do? I was waiting for a mount or another rare item, but, normal and useless items like always. R2 will never learn! Epic fail event!

Comment

just a stupid question, but how can I see how many times i have logged?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                      just a stupid question, but how can I see how many times i have logged?
                      we'll see in 2-3 days. expect bugs, and emergency maintenance after seeing it
                      Level 49 Archer
                      BR 150k

Comment

what can I say "EH it's Free"

Comment

It so Lame.I was expect that 100 days reward have atleast one mount card to (like have beginners log inn 10 days white alpha).But this **** is mabe yuseful only beginners or campers.

Comment

eh! idk its good or not
                            Heroes Evolved
                            GODZ

Comment

lost 2 year of my life in this Cupcaaaakes game especially last 5 months, i dont need ur Cupcaaaakes rewards, if u rly respect us, u wouldnt dare give us Cupcaaaakes rewards
                              u destroying this game & everyday 1,2 players quit
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 07-15-2015, 08:39 AM.

Comment

3 yrs old compensation, and nothing has changed

Oh wait, forgot to ask one thing - what privilege would one get for becoming VIP?
                                Spinning VIP wheel and collect gold?.. lol
                                Last edited by Imonseph; 05-16-2015, 04:34 PM.
                                "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                                Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                                Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Working...
                                X